Submissive cuckhold cpl with a question for the ladies in the cpl

wildwonderfulwvcpl

Couple
Real Person
We have finally found a dom bull and he wants to own us both which we are ok with most everything he wants to do except 1 thing. He wants to shave my head totally bald. Im on the fence about this. I really dont want to because it will take forever for my hair to grow back out as i have long blonde hair down past my shoulders now. My husband wants me to let him do it but i just dont know. How many of you wives and girlfriends would do it?

I’ll admit that I can’t understand why he would want that. I know you asked the wives but I’m just making conversation. If my wife and I were in your position and she said that everything was good to go but this one thing… some things are deal breakers. This for me would be one. You have to have your personal boundaries and all fun and kinks aside you don’t cross them. That’s how I survived the party culture of the 90’s. There were some things I knew was always going to be a hard no and I saw several friends do prison time because they didn’t know when and where to draw a line. So that bit of sharing my history is just to say it’s okay to say, “this is not for me.” And move on down the road.

Last edited:
We have finally found a dom bull and he wants to own us both which we are ok with most everything he wants to do except 1 thing. He wants to shave my head totally bald. Im on the fence about this. I really dont want to because it will take forever for my hair to grow back out as i have long blonde hair down past my shoulders now. My husband wants me to let him do it but i just dont know. How many of you wives and girlfriends would do it?
Heck no

I’ll admit that I can’t understand why he would want that.
I imagine it's not that he's into bald women, but because it would be a symbol of how hard she is submitting to him.

I had a sub for a time who would on occasion ask me to make her do things.

"I thought you hate doing that."
"I do. But it's not submission if I'm doing things I'm happy to do."

(We had a list; she categorized things from "yes please!" through "I'd rather not" and "please don't make me"... we mostly saved those last ones for when she needed punishment or tuning up. From time to time she wanted me to go there to remind her, but felt being a brat to try to trigger it was both immature and topping from the bottom, so preferred that I just decided it was time.)

I imagine it's not that he's into bald women, but because it would be a symbol of how hard she is submitting to him.

I had a sub for a time who would on occasion ask me to make her do things.

"I thought you hate doing that."
"I do. But it's not submission if I'm doing things I'm happy to do."

(We had a list; she categorized things from "yes please!" through "I'd rather not" and "please don't make me"... we mostly saved those last ones for when she needed punishment or tuning up. From time to time she wanted me to go there to remind her, but felt being a brat to try to trigger it was both immature and topping from the bottom, so preferred that I just decided it was time.)
What was on the please dont and rather not list?

Back