Change in Husband over time

I agree with beenblackened I've been playing for too long to stop altogether. Besides, my whole life, my dress, tattoos, has changed over the last few years to fit this lifestyle, and my immediate friends and family know. It would seem rather strange just to stop altogether.
Me and hubby haven't stopped loving each other, family is quite strong. We'll just have to adjust my play and our sex life accordingly.
Besides hubby still loves me going out dressed like a slut, showing my tatts and flirting with black guys etc.
Do you think you may have lost normalcy at some point? What if you guys don't stay together forever? Just real life situations to kind of think about?

I chatted privately with others on this subject and now I would like other opinions on my husband Steve that I'm sure there our several like him. First off when we were dating and first married he was so confident and strong and dominate in bed. After several years though that wasn't the case and we hardly had sex. That's the whole reason I ended up straying with a black co-worker. That's when I discovered the sex I had been having was in noway the same as with a black man it totally opened my eyes to what sex and desire was and is. My husband continued to change to the point I thought I could cuck him and I did. He couldn't get enough of me having sex with black men to the point now that's the only time he can get hard is by watching me with Anthony or by looking at pics of me with him. Not that we have sex anymore but when we do he can't get hard and that's why he wears a strap-on. I thought he would never be the type of guy that would eat me out after a BBC unloaded in me until one day he just dove right in after a guy pulled out of me. Now he begs all the time for it to the point of it making me upset. That's why now we don't let him watch anymore and now he's obsessed with wanting to use my toys on his self. From all indications I think he's turn sissy on me! I love the man dearly but I don't want that at all.
:qos: Tracey

So what is it you do want from the man you cheated on and who luckily for you, got interested in your new passion rather than bin you or worse??
I mean such activity has to have a range of effects on guys and i cant see whats so wrong with what you have said. Its to be expected that he struggles with erections. Hes been taken over by a bigger better man. So he is likely grabbing whatever new sexual identity and turn ons he can get and is thankfully still gaining some pleasures from eating youre cum filled pussy. What is it you want????

I 100% agree with you on this. Prior to becoming a cuck my hub was totally dominant with me as I am true submissive. I never had one sexual encounter where I took the lead or initiated sex. Within a few months of becoming a cuck, my hub was submissive to my lovers, but could still be dominant to me if he was in the right mood. After he submitted to my lovers sexually with his mouth and ass, the change in his dominant personality in the bedroom was very noticeable. There was no way to reconcile between his submissive side and his dominant side, he became totally submissive shortly thereafter. It was an awkward period for a while, but my lover at the time had experience with cuckold couples and guided us through it. When we were alone, our relationship completely switched, and now I am the dominant one (with him only). It's not entirely a bad thing, it has opened up a whole different side of both of us, I now thoroughly enjoy dominating him, whether through chastity, orgasm denial, panty wearing, pegging, performing humiliating acts, etc. He is not a man in the bedroom anymore, but outside the bedroom our relationship is the same as it ever was. He knows he can never go back to a traditional relationship after this and has admitted if we ever break up he will look to be a cuckold again.

I have read several of Kyra's posts and she is obviously a very wise and articulate woman. Her hubby and the black men who fuck her are very lucky men.

Do you think you may have lost normalcy at some point? What if you guys don't stay together forever? Just real life situations to kind of think about?
I had lived a 'normal' life for the majority of my life- good girl at school, only two boyfriends before I got married, then 20 years of vanilla marriage. Yes the last few years have been different, I have experienced lots of different sexual things and look and act very different.
This is my 'new normal' where my friends and family see the new me, tattooed, flirty, dressing more naughty and seeing other men occasionally.
Me and hubby will never split up, we love each other and are both happy that we started in this lifestyle.

A prostate massager is much easier than your finger and they feel incredible. My wife bought me one. These are a must for any cuckold. The prostate orgasms are amazing. And trust me your hubby will become addicted to them and will crave them the more you play with his prostate. There is no orgasm that is stronger and nothing that will sissify a cuckold faster
Which one do you use? I have yet to find one that hits my prostate right.

I had lived a 'normal' life for the majority of my life- good girl at school, only two boyfriends before I got married, then 20 years of vanilla marriage. Yes the last few years have been different, I have experienced lots of different sexual things and look and act very different.
This is my 'new normal' where my friends and family see the new me, tattooed, flirty, dressing more naughty and seeing other men occasionally.
Me and hubby will never split up, we love each other and are both happy that we started in this lifestyle.
Wish we lived closer, want you to be my Wife's friend, Ann!

Hi Tracy & Ann, I'm wishing y'all both the best but don't be too optimistic about your husbands sex drive changing in your favor. I feel sure both your husbands love you all dearly but being dormant sexually for an older male for an extended period of time can be difficult to overcome.
An unfortunate circumstance for many older men today. Sex becomes few and far between for so many older men and women today. This lifestyle helps rejuvenate sex for mature couples today. More mature couples are choosing the " young black male " option to add spice and inject new passion into their sexually dormanent lives. .

Ive noticed that no one has made any mention of the psychological component to cuckoldry. Your husband has psychologically been emasculated. He only gets hard because he has been mentally trained to only get turned on by you having sex with your lover. In his mind he is incapable of providing any sexual fulfillment to you so why try? On one hand you got exactly what you were after... a cuck. But you may have lost your husband in the process.
Absolutely a psychological aspect to cuckholding but many husbands are willing participants so not sure about losing the husband as much as changing his role. Many older males are no longer the studs they once were as young men and the substitution of the young bbc again gives the wife the sexual feelings her husband can't give her. Hopefully this creates a more sexually satisfied wife. Mature husbands face many challenges that they are no longer able to do what they did as younger men. All night passionate sex is just one item on a long list.

This site and the thought of this lifestyle has helped rejuvenate my interest in sex even though I have an erection problem. It has also made me more open to communicating with my widowed live in girlfriend that has been sexually deprived for over 10 years. She is now open to having sex with another man but I need to convince her it needs to be with a black male.

That will be awesome for your hubby. Allowing him your creampies once in while are good for him. It will give him a way to participate and pleasure you at the same time. Cuckolds like that since their cocks aren't up to par with the bbc but eating you will allow him to feel like he can still keep you happy. If you really want to reward him, keep massaging his prostate. That will be something you two can do together that will provide him way mind blowing orgasms. Trust me he will love you for it and be extra obiedent when he knows his "turn" is coming up. My wife gives me them once in a while and I can tell you there is nothing and I repeat nothing that feels better. Prostate orgasms feel incredible and it will allow you two to share something still intimate that you don't have with Anthony
Creampies and prostate orgasms are not unique to this lifestyle and not every husband is motivated this way. However, more cuck husbands in this lifestyle may be more open to these activities. Pegging and prostate orgasms do have their influence on a husbands behavior.

I 100% agree with you on this. Prior to becoming a cuck my hub was totally dominant with me as I am true submissive. I never had one sexual encounter where I took the lead or initiated sex. Within a few months of becoming a cuck, my hub was submissive to my lovers, but could still be dominant to me if he was in the right mood. After he submitted to my lovers sexually with his mouth and ass, the change in his dominant personality in the bedroom was very noticeable. There was no way to reconcile between his submissive side and his dominant side, he became totally submissive shortly thereafter. It was an awkward period for a while, but my lover at the time had experience with cuckold couples and guided us through it. When we were alone, our relationship completely switched, and now I am the dominant one (with him only). It's not entirely a bad thing, it has opened up a whole different side of both of us, I now thoroughly enjoy dominating him, whether through chastity, orgasm denial, panty wearing, pegging, performing humiliating acts, etc. He is not a man in the bedroom anymore, but outside the bedroom our relationship is the same as it ever was. He knows he can never go back to a traditional relationship after this and has admitted if we ever break up he will look to be a cuckold again.
Cuckholding changes a man. He sees other men satisfy his wife perhaps better than he can. But his first prostate orgasm through pegging or anal sex. changes him more. All his life he was conditioned that Men are not supposed to enjoy this but this and subsequent orgasms raise questions

Well Anthony will be home tomorrow night and I'm picking him up from the airport and heading straight for his house cause we have a lot of catching up to do if you know what I mean :blackgreedy:. Steve and I have had a good 2 weeks together but I'm ready to be with Anthony again and my husband knows that. I've talked with Anthony about what's going on with him and I've asked him if it's OK for my husband to watch again. He says thats fine but he will have to wait till Saturday night cause I want you all to myself when I get home! As for Saturday night it's only if he keeps quite and to himself! I said that's fine but I think I'm going to let him eat me out afterwards :). Anthony tells me that if I do he doesn't want to be there when he does I said I'll wait till you leave the bedroom. Steve doesn't know this yet I'm going to surprise him after Anthony finish with me. I think he'll enjoy that:). But I'm not going to make it a habit. I'm so excited I can't wait till this weekend :blacwkgreedy:
Wonderful that you have found a way to keep everyone happy and satisfied and you will continue with anthony

I chatted privately with others on this subject and now I would like other opinions on my husband Steve that I'm sure there our several like him. First off when we were dating and first married he was so confident and strong and dominate in bed. After several years though that wasn't the case and we hardly had sex. That's the whole reason I ended up straying with a black co-worker. That's when I discovered the sex I had been having was in noway the same as with a black man it totally opened my eyes to what sex and desire was and is. My husband continued to change to the point I thought I could cuck him and I did. He couldn't get enough of me having sex with black men to the point now that's the only time he can get hard is by watching me with Anthony or by looking at pics of me with him. Not that we have sex anymore but when we do he can't get hard and that's why he wears a strap-on. I thought he would never be the type of guy that would eat me out after a BBC unloaded in me until one day he just dove right in after a guy pulled out of me. Now he begs all the time for it to the point of it making me upset. That's why now we don't let him watch anymore and now he's obsessed with wanting to use my toys on his self. From all indications I think he's turn sissy on me! I love the man dearly but I don't want that at all.
:qos: Tracey
I suspect not a sissy but a convert to this lifestyle as are you . Some husbands are just "watchers" as their wives cuckhold them with other men . Some husbands are encouraged , perhaps ******, to participate and perhaps become more "engaged" in this lifestyle by the other men . Some wives further advance their husbands participation through prostate stimulation and pegging . Just as with the G spot in women , a husband who has been brought to orgasm through prostate stimulation will want more . "things" often progress from there toward more submission to other sexual adventures and pleasures ..

This site and the thought of this lifestyle has helped rejuvenate my interest in sex even though I have an erection problem. It has also made me more open to communicating with my widowed live in girlfriend that has been sexually deprived for over 10 years. She is now open to having sex with another man but I need to convince her it needs to be with a black male.
As they say ... take small steps up steep hills ... don't rush to black as she may not be ready for the racial change. Perhaps begin with more social interactions and introductions ...and let sex find its own way

As they say ... take small steps up steep hills ... don't rush to black as she may not be ready for the racial change. Perhaps begin with more social interactions and introductions ...and let sex find its own way
She seems to be open and ready for sex with another man, just need to discuss the race issue.

Cuckholding changes a man. He sees other men satisfy his wife perhaps better than he can. But his first prostate orgasm through pegging or anal sex. changes him more. All his life he was conditioned that Men are not supposed to enjoy this but this and subsequent orgasms raise questions
Yes yes and yes to this explanation. Prostate massaging can change guys as once he receives this intense of a pleasure, they will change. Some become much more submissive and feminine. Some stay the same as before but crave that feeling all the time once they have their prostates massaged. There is NO feeling that is that intense

Back