Change in Husband over time

Interesting but not surprising that steve receives as much pleasure from. BBC as you do and appears that it is now his main sexual satisfaction. For men who have lost desire and then have recovered it , this is very powerful indeed. Easy to see how it might become overwhelming.
It is and he enjoys it very much to see me with Anthony

So the last couple of nights I have been massaging my husbands prostate OMG he loves it and what an orgasm he gets from it. Thing I might get a prostate massager so I don't have to use my finger.
Start pegging him and get him ready for the real thing. My hubby only cums now from anal orgasms and he swears they are much better than when he used to cum from regular sex/bjs, plus I have witnessed him have multiple orgasms that way too!

So the last couple of nights I have been massaging my husbands prostate OMG he loves it and what an orgasm he gets from it. Thing I might get a prostate massager so I don't have to use my finger.
Good plan. Or a large black dildo. He is already your cuck. Soon he will be your slave and beg you for it. Soon his cock will be soft and orgasms dribbles of cum but he will be addicted to the BBC in his ass

Start pegging him and get him ready for the real thing. My hubby only cums now from anal orgasms and he swears they are much better than when he used to cum from regular sex/bjs, plus I have witnessed him have multiple orgasms that way too!
Highly recommended. A different side of this lifestyle. Take the husband black too. Not just bbc deep inside the wives pussy but deep inside her husbands ass too. Complete conversion and transformation for the white couple. And the best sex of their lives

I think because part of the allure, at least for me, is the pain.
There is enormous pain in strife with my spouse.
To start by being honest and sharing my fantasies was incredibly painful.
"I want you to piss on me" close to the hardest thing I've ever said. The relief of being honest was better than the orgasm while she obliged.
Then was telling her about watching her with another man.
Then him cumming in her.
Then her getting pregnant by him.
Then her with a black man.
Then getting her a massive dildo and the pain when she swore she wouldn't use it.
The rock hard cock all day at work after she texted a video of her using it moaning "that big dick feels so good" as she came.

The list goes on. But to every wonderful orgasm, massive pain in indulging the fantasy and the guilt in the ones that I haven't shared yet.
The more mental anguish the harder I cum.
Doesn't take the brain long to tie the two.
I'd rather swallow a bullet than actually get cucked as part of our sex life. But if I did, I can see exactly where it would go and how I would end up immasculated to a point of losing all "normal" sexual drive.
My $.02 cents is that if you don't want an imasculated husband, this isn't the place for you. It's like wanting an ice cold fire.

Interesting your associating pain with pleasure. Isn't this the same for our wives as the large cocks stretch their white pussies and go much deeper than their husbands do. Doesn't that pain become the pleasure that they are addicted too. And when the black stud ejaculates his sperm inside them. Isn't there that moment of fear and perhaps terror that he has impregnated them. And then nature takes over and now they have the pregnancy that women want. As far as imasculating the husband, in its weird way cuckholding serves to enhance the white males sexual experiences. Men with ED and men stuck in sexually boring marraiges find new stimulation to make their penius hard again and able to enjoy ejaculating their cum even if its not into their wives pussy

He already does I bought him a black strap-on to fuck me with you can see in my media.
I looked at your media. Lots of nice pictures. Lots of selfies. That's another interesting part of this Lifestyle. Women going public with pictures and videos. Almost like advertising their sexuality. Not enough to enjoy black cock and black breeding , they have the pictures and videos to prove it. Always wondered what women are thinking when these pictures are being taken.

Interesting part of your media. Sometimes you look like a young soccer mom. Do you enjoy wearing the slut clothing that exposes your body to your black men vs just being naked for them ?
I do love wear those outfits for them and actually Steve is the on that buys and exposing myself is a huge turn on for me and for Steve.

I chatted privately with others on this subject and now I would like other opinions on my husband Steve that I'm sure there our several like him. First off when we were dating and first married he was so confident and strong and dominate in bed. After several years though that wasn't the case and we hardly had sex. That's the whole reason I ended up straying with a black co-worker. That's when I discovered the sex I had been having was in noway the same as with a black man it totally opened my eyes to what sex and desire was and is. My husband continued to change to the point I thought I could cuck him and I did. He couldn't get enough of me having sex with black men to the point now that's the only time he can get hard is by watching me with Anthony or by looking at pics of me with him. Not that we have sex anymore but when we do he can't get hard and that's why he wears a strap-on. I thought he would never be the type of guy that would eat me out after a BBC unloaded in me until one day he just dove right in after a guy pulled out of me. Now he begs all the time for it to the point of it making me upset. That's why now we don't let him watch anymore and now he's obsessed with wanting to use my toys on his self. From all indications I think he's turn sissy on me! I love the man dearly but I don't want that at all.
:qos: Tracey
Ive noticed that no one has made any mention of the psychological component to cuckoldry. Your husband has psychologically been emasculated. He only gets hard because he has been mentally trained to only get turned on by you having sex with your lover. In his mind he is incapable of providing any sexual fulfillment to you so why try? On one hand you got exactly what you were after... a cuck. But you may have lost your husband in the process.

Back