Change in Husband over time

beenblackened

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
I chatted privately with others on this subject and now I would like other opinions on my husband Steve that I'm sure there our several like him. First off when we were dating and first married he was so confident and strong and dominate in bed. After several years though that wasn't the case and we hardly had sex. That's the whole reason I ended up straying with a black co-worker. That's when I discovered the sex I had been having was in noway the same as with a black man it totally opened my eyes to what sex and desire was and is. My husband continued to change to the point I thought I could cuck him and I did. He couldn't get enough of me having sex with black men to the point now that's the only time he can get hard is by watching me with Anthony or by looking at pics of me with him. Not that we have sex anymore but when we do he can't get hard and that's why he wears a strap-on. I thought he would never be the type of guy that would eat me out after a BBC unloaded in me until one day he just dove right in after a guy pulled out of me. Now he begs all the time for it to the point of it making me upset. That's why now we don't let him watch anymore and now he's obsessed with wanting to use my toys on his self. From all indications I think he's turn sissy on me! I love the man dearly but I don't want that at all.
:qos: Tracey

Time for a break.
He has become desensitized to your beauty, and most likely caught up in all the hype and possibly "expectations" of a cuck.
You just need to take a break and let him know it's ok to grab you from behind and kiss you. Remind him that you married him and he is your man. Do you dress sexy for him like you do for your dates? Have a date night for him. Remember this is a resetting of Dynamics and he may not do well at performance in the beginning but it will after time and discussions.Feel him up too.
Sometimes it's just resetting the Dynamics back to the beginning.
That's one thing we don't do is date night at all so I don't dress sexy for him.

I believe your husband Steve lost interest in sex with you is because he is actually gay and would rather watch another man have sex with you and a black man with a big cock dominating you is hot and a turn on for him.
This is starting to happen all over and through out this lifestyle I have had guys ask me if I wanted to play with both the wife and hubby and my answer is no I don't roll that way white men are becoming obsessed with tasting a black man's cum to which I find that weird

This is starting to happen all over and through out this lifestyle I have had guys ask me if I wanted to play with both the wife and hubby and my answer is no I don't roll that way white men are becoming obsessed with tasting a black man's cum to which I find that weird
I know that's why it freaked me out when he went down on me. Don't get me wrong it felt amazing.

Ok so I will be home tonight and I've talked with Anthony about this and he will actually be out of town the next two weeks for work. So this will be a good time for Steve and I to reconnect and try and relight his flame. Well I know I can get myself all dolled up for him it's just a matter if it will spark something. But you now me I'm damn good at what I do :)

Hi Tracey, your opening post sounds a lot like what has happened to us. My hubby has also reached the point where he can no longer get erections without watching me with other guys, or flirt with other men, or pictures etc. We haven't made love properly in a while and he prefers when I am doing naughty things for other guys. Especially if he can lick cum out of me after.
One of the reasons I've kept a low profile for a while is we've been trying to re-kindle our relationship in a more 'normal' direction.
Don't get me wrong, we still love each other and are having fun, but some time together is essential I think.
I'm sure you'll get his spark going again! X
Ann

Hi Tracey, your opening post sounds a lot like what has happened to us. My hubby has also reached the point where he can no longer get erections without watching me with other guys, or flirt with other men, or pictures etc. We haven't made love properly in a while and he prefers when I am doing naughty things for other guys. Especially if he can lick cum out of me after.
One of the reasons I've kept a low profile for a while is we've been trying to re-kindle our relationship in a more 'normal' direction.
Don't get me wrong, we still love each other and are having fun, but some time together is essential I think.
Ann
Thanks sweetie will see :lips:

Ladies I hope you don't mind me adding my two cents. It is my opinion that this lifestyle is like a *******. I know with my ex-wife all I ever thought about or wanted to see was her with her black lover and sometimes that would happen to me where I wouldn't get hard unless it had to do with them. It didn't happen all the time but it did happen sometimes. Again I think this lifestyle not only changes the hubby but it changes also you and the way you look at your husband the way you see your husband as your sexual partner. I know you both love your husband but in my opinion your body and mine no longer see him as a sexual partner.

I now with my wife I remember a statement that resonates still in my mind. She said I can't imagine you touching me anymore and as sad and hurtful as that is it still turn me on that only shows you how much of an addiction this lifestyle can be.

Sex is a very powerful thing.

Ann
Thank you Ann, again another great reply of real life matters, these words other husbands and wifes must appreaciate a lot...

Last edited:
This impact, in my opinion, is why the denial thing is a weapon to be used carefully. It turns my wife on to have that power over me, and we play with it fantasy-wise, but my desire for her now is strong, and we both want it to remain so. If husband's get used to the fact that they are UNABLE to satisfy their wives, then it winds up becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy because I feel like in general, this space is so challenging for men, that unless there is some kind of competition, we wind up deferring ... So for example... It's clear that my wife prefers having bigger cock in her, and the filling they give her is superior to what I give her. That said... I give her a lot of pleasure, and the combination of lovemaking and familiarity we have over many years to being married and being together means she has great pleasure from that experience as well, though it may be different.

We may play with denial as part of a fantasy, but this whole not being sexually connected for months or goodness years at a time, I think is dangerous for relationships....

We have to respect one another enough to voice when we are feeling that disconnect, and prioritize each other to make sure the connection is always there. Our intention with this lifestyle is as an enhance to our marital pleasure, not as a replacement...

Back