Change in Husband over time

I suspect not a sissy but a convert to this lifestyle as are you . Some husbands are just "watchers" as their wives cuckhold them with other men . Some husbands are encouraged , perhaps ******, to participate and perhaps become more "engaged" in this lifestyle by the other men . Some wives further advance their husbands participation through prostate stimulation and pegging . Just as with the G spot in women , a husband who has been brought to orgasm through prostate stimulation will want more . "things" often progress from there toward more submission to other sexual adventures and pleasures ..
This is a near perfect explanation of a cuckolds thinking. Once you open up their horizons with prostate stimulation there is no going back

I've never ejaculated solely by prostate stimulation, but I do admit it adds to the orgasm of the male when it is stimulated along with normal sex. Normal males ejaculate fairly easy anyways ... possibly by nature's selection, but the stimulation of the prostate tends to make the ejaculation stronger. A talented woman, with a nice middle finger, can really help a guy have an awesome orgasm by rubbing his prostate, either internally or externally.
Prostitutes often do it simply to get the guy to cum fast so she can have another customer. ;)

This is a video of a guy cumming from his girlfriend pegging him. He litteraly cums for the whole clip and it sounds like his head is going to explode. This should give you and idea of how intense it is to cum from your prostate

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/pegged-til-i-cum-twice-27375811
Yes . and your cock is as hard as its ever been especially the head .....which is curious ... because you would think that the cock head would be hardest inside a tight pussy .. Again , pegging really does strange things to a mans brain ...so perhaps no wonder his cock behaves odd as well .

I've never ejaculated solely by prostate stimulation, but I do admit it adds to the orgasm of the male when it is stimulated along with normal sex. Normal males ejaculate fairly easy anyways ... possibly by nature's selection, but the stimulation of the prostate tends to make the ejaculation stronger. A talented woman, with a nice middle finger, can really help a guy have an awesome orgasm by rubbing his prostate, either internally or externally.
Prostitutes often do it simply to get the guy to cum fast so she can have another customer. ;)
Curious that more women don't do this to their men ..

Speaking for myself I use to be a very dom man in life and home but I have noticed even before we got into the lifestyle that my attitude was changing! I started getting into what really made me feel good not what everybody else thought was normal! Any man that tells you getting his ass penetrated and his prostrate massaged until he cums don't feel good is lying or never had it done! I don't have sex with men even though I have sucked a few and one or 2 in. The heat of sex penetrated me and it felt great but because it was a man it was very because it was hitting my spot and made me drain all my cum! So I think men are getting into things that make us feel better not just trying to please others! Love to get your feedback on this?

Speaking for myself I use to be a very dom man in life and home but I have noticed even before we got into the lifestyle that my attitude was changing! I started getting into what really made me feel good not what everybody else thought was normal! Any man that tells you getting his ass penetrated and his prostrate massaged until he cums don't feel good is lying or never had it done! I don't have sex with men even though I have sucked a few and one or 2 in. The heat of sex penetrated me and it felt great but because it was a man it was very because it was hitting my spot and made me drain all my cum! So I think men are getting into things that make us feel better not just trying to please others! Love to get your feedback on this?
I agree

I have become extremely submissive and eager-to-please when I am around Black people and all women.

I also go out of my way to help Black people where I can, whereas in my youth I was a racist. For instance, last week I decided to hire a cleaner, so I interviewed two candidates. One was a white Canadian male who has cleaned for decades and who used to own his own cleaning company, while the other was a young Nigerian lady who had never cleaned before and who didn't speak English very well. She starts Monday.

This lifestyle has changed me for the better.

Yes . and your cock is as hard as its ever been especially the head .....which is curious ... because you would think that the cock head would be hardest inside a tight pussy .. Again , pegging really does strange things to a mans brain ...so perhaps no wonder his cock behaves odd as well .
I have seen this with my hubby also, he is mostly impotent, but the only time he gets hard is when he is about to get fucked, either by me or by a guy.

This thread is depressing. The life we live is the life we choose. If what is being said is that you women are not willing to stop having sex with other men if your husband wants you to doesn't make sense. I thought this lifestyle is suppose to be about putting our marriages first. Emasculation of men is not cuckolding. Cuckolding today has the same meaning that it always has. A cuckold is a man whose wife has sex with other men while to husband stays loyal to his wife. Everything else mentioned here is cuckolding plus a wide scope of other fetishes and kinks. If things go to far it is because people are slaves to their inner, lower passions which are real and need to be controlled. I am not judging anyone concerning the lifestyle they are living because if it works for you and fulfills the needs of both the wife and the husband then that is a good thing. Growing up my ******* was a cuckold. With him and my mom none of these other fetishes were practiced. My dad had ******* away his ability to get and keep a hard on so he allowed her to take other lovers. My Dad was dominant until the day he died.

Just because we men desire to be a cuckold does not mean we have to become involved in Bi Sexual sex. Everything we do we choose to do. If you wives say you will not stop the lifestyle when your husband wants to or the other way around that is depressing .

I have seen this with my hubby also, he is mostly impotent, but the only time he gets hard is when he is about to get fucked, either by me or by a guy.
I like to refer to this as a change in "polarity". Most men develop with the focus being a womans body and specifically her pussy as the means for sexual release. Then , through pegging or prostrate stimulation , the sexual focus for release changes. Also, with pegging or anal sex , the mans testes become more fully drained of semen which tricks his body / brain into thinking he has become a better male by delivering more semen to a female. Thus, the thought or observation that this form of sex is about to happen again is very stimulating and he is rewarded with the pleasureable feelings associated with a very hard cock as his brain is preparing for more sex

And why would that matter? Emasculation of men doesn't necessarily focus on one race of males ... although it does reference white males a bunch.
. Yes. Would seem to be true for all races but there does seem to be a focus on white males today. Which is interesting because today most of. The conflicts around the world today involve asian , arab, or african males causing strife for the women and children in these areas. Yet the effort remains to undermine and / or emasculate the white male

I like to refer to this as a change in "polarity". Most men develop with the focus being a womans body and specifically her pussy as the means for sexual release. Then , through pegging or prostrate stimulation , the sexual focus for release changes. Also, with pegging or anal sex , the mans testes become more fully drained of semen which tricks his body / brain into thinking he has become a better male by delivering more semen to a female. Thus, the thought or observation that this form of sex is about to happen again is very stimulating and he is rewarded with the pleasureable feelings associated with a very hard cock as his brain is preparing for more sex
That kinda makes sense, I know hubby is not turning gay, but he has definitely been conditioned to be turned on my BBC now.

That kinda makes sense, I know hubby is not turning gay, but he has definitely been conditioned to be turned on my BBC now.
Yes. This is not gay. But some husbands do become bi sexual for black men given associations with some black bulls that choose this form of pleasure. Other husbands becoming addicted to pegging and prostrate stimulation by their wives.

Yes. This is not gay. But some husbands do become bi sexual for black men given associations with some black bulls that choose this form of pleasure. Other husbands becoming addicted to pegging and prostrate stimulation by their wives.
My hub is 100% bi now. His only orgasms are from pegging or getting fucked, and he gets real BBC way more than he gets my strapon BBC. He has admitted that if we ever get divorced he does not think he could have a "normal" relationship again and would try to have a BBC FWB.

My hub is 100% bi now. His only orgasms are from pegging or getting fucked, and he gets real BBC way more than he gets my strapon BBC. He has admitted that if we ever get divorced he does not think he could have a "normal" relationship again and would try to have a BBC FWB.
Wow, don't think I would ever be bi. I like woman too much. But will tell you as a man, being pegged or using prostate stimulators feel so good to the point that once they make a straight guy cum hard, they don't care
If it's a dick or a piece of plastic making them orgasm like that. All you know is that once you achieve a full on prostate orgasm that lasts for minutes, and is the 100 times more intense than a regular cum, all of a sudden you don't care how that pleasure comes again weather it be from a dick, or a fake dick. You become addicted to that pleasure rather quickly and want it all the time

Back