can dicks be too big?

I’ve been with guys who were pretty big, and yeah, it kinda hurts sometimes. The big ones always take getting used to. They are probably better described as uncomfortable, rather than painful...but a guy with a big dick usually knows he’s big and takes his time.
completely agree with you

Hmmmm...., I will answer! As a sort of 'expert' in dicks for the last 35 byears or so. I would say that lots of oral stimulation (you on her) and do try to relax....that'll help...some lubricant....and then one gentle (and slow!) moving
I am so happy that my bisexual hubby made me realize that I was and am more & more a real size Queen and made me LOVE bigger and bigger cocks like him. And when I was ready, my hubby offered me as first black partner, to his Daddy since 41 years (they started when tvey were 14 years old in Congo, Africa whete my hubby was born and lived for 45 years of which 31years in à dayly sexual paradise) and his best friend ever who has a 12.5 " inches × 3.2" inches. The most important with Ben is that he was of course à are that he is à size exception and we did à lot of prelimaries and he really made me beg him to fuck me and he started very slow deepper and deepper stoping regularly tout my black owed pussy get use to his size and then started again deeper until he was entirely in me And I NEVER HAD THAT MUCH PLEASURES ZND MULTIPLE ORGASMS EVEN IF HE WAS NOT YET MOVING and he started to fuck me faster and faster always watching me to see if i was OK and most important always pleasures. During all the week-end we fucked alost non stop during 3 days and since I require from any potential bull to have a minimum cock size of 10 ". And I am so lucky and happy that my hubby always find the right bisexual bull ( as my hubby and myself are being fucked side by side or at leinthe same bed room) AND who all have à 10 ". And my hubby and I have never be in pain even not in my or his ass . So we are VERY HAPPY with ou sexual dynamic with only really BBCs measuring minimum 10 ". And for your info I love to be DP by 2 x 10" inchers ., Sandra 👍🏿😋🌹💋

One guy I still hook up with sometimes is thick he can’t get in me on less I’m turned sideways, he made me ******* the 1time. Now it’s somewhat easier. His Dick very very thick but oval so the thick side in me like front to back can go balls deep … I wanted it bad so we kept trying. He is a great guy

i have seen cocks so think at the base they would not fit in my big mouth or my wife's pussy and yes shape matters. All women are different

According to my wife yes!!! There is one guy she sees as a regular. This dude obviously grew up next to a water supply tainted with nuclear waste because his cock is freakish. She can literally only hook up with him about once a month because she needs a few days to recover afterwards. He is 11 full real inches, not internet inches real fucking inches because we measured it. She prefers somewhere around to 8 to 9 range as she states that is perfect for her.

According to my wife yes!!! There is one guy she sees as a regular. This dude obviously grew up next to a water supply tainted with nuclear waste because his cock is freakish. She can literally only hook up with him about once a month because she needs a few days to recover afterwards. He is 11 full real inches, not internet inches real fucking inches because we measured it. She prefers somewhere around to 8 to 9 range as she states that is perfect for her.
lol and this is why im content with my little 8.5 although, just having a bigger one is something we always want lol

No dick is too big for a blow job. So many different ways to get him off. But in the pussy or the ass even? A dick can be too big. Not going to fit all the way in. Gotta be patient. Slow the roll. But upon blastoff, it is def worth it. My experience, the bigger the dick, the larger the cumload.

No dick is too big for a blow job. So many different ways to get him off. But in the pussy or the ass even? A dick can be too big. Not going to fit all the way in. Gotta be patient. Slow the roll. But upon blastoff, it is def worth it. My experience, the bigger the dick, the larger the cumload.
Lol super slow

You joker lol how do you work that out lol no dick is to big for a blow job looool i swear alot of you tiny dick guys are pure jokers just because any girl can deep throat a dick the size of ur little finger trust me she can`r do the same with a real big black cock lol.

You joker lol how do you work that out lol no dick is to big for a blow job looool i swear alot of you tiny dick guys are pure jokers just because any girl can deep throat a dick the size of ur little finger trust me she can`r do the same with a real big black cock lol.
There’s more than one path to a good blowjob. It doesn’t have to be deep throat. Slow, sensual licking and sucking can do the job, too. 🙂

Back