Bulls - thoughts on QoS tattoos

You asked-

1. She is attracted to Black Men. Yes
2. She Loves having sex with black men. Yes
3. She loves Black cock. Yes
4. She favors Black cock over all others and may possibly be black cock exclusive. No
5. If she is married then her hubby, knows, allows, encourages, and even a times shares her with Black men. Yes
6. She has opted into the lifestyle of intimacy and pleasure with Black men and that tattoo on her body says "there is no going back"!♠️ There is an end to all good things so not going back can be leaving the lifestyle which I will do eventually so I disagree slightly. I am married and will stay with my husband, or as long as he tolerates me- he he ha ha
You asked-

1. She is attracted to Black Men. Yes
2. She Loves having sex with black men. Yes
3. She loves Black cock. Yes
4. She favors Black cock over all others and may possibly be black cock exclusive. No
5. If she is married then her hubby, knows, allows, encourages, and even a times shares her with Black men. Yes
6. She has opted into the lifestyle of intimacy and pleasure with Black men and that tattoo on her body says "there is no going back"!♠️ There is an end to all good things so not going back can be leaving the lifestyle which I will do eventually so I disagree slightly. I am married and will stay with my husband, or as long as he tolerates me- he he ha ha
Being a hotwife is GREAT i dont think.any hotwifd shoul be exclusive to any man bla k.or white you can develop feelingd which can cause other problems
my WIFE has 3/4 guys that she Fucks each one of them about Every 3/4:weeks it has been very rewarding for us . DUE to the fack.that she get to fuck.one of them.every 3/4: weeks its like new cock.for her. Since its about 2/3 months before she gets to.fuck.the same guy ..she says she lijkes it that way she feels lije shes getting new covk3

Does she see a regular Bull ?
My wife has been bbc only since the age of 14 ,I don’t count she doesn’t fuck me she dominates me but what she hates is calling her black lovers bulls , we refer to black guys that she sees as her lovers we feel calling a black man a bull is like thinking he’s some kind of ******* if I ever called one of her lovers a bull she slap my face so hard ,my wife has black lovers and she loves black men there are no bulls involved

My wife has been bbc only since the age of 14 ,I don’t count she doesn’t fuck me she dominates me but what she hates is calling her black lovers bulls , we refer to black guys that she sees as her lovers we feel calling a black man a bull is like thinking he’s some kind of ******* if I ever called one of her lovers a bull she slap my face so hard ,my wife has black lovers and she loves black men there are no bulls involved
Share a pic of her

I have a permanent QoS , it’s on my Ass so is usually hidden in all but the skimpiest or sheerest clothes , I also have temps if I want to be more obvious . I have a QoS bathing suit , a few tank tops , and some jewelry. Recently bought a beach towel too . I’ve had some luck flashing my tat . We’ll see this summer how it all works out in Florida. D17A07DB-F121-47F3-AE80-4BFA4F086926.jpegC2C325FA-33AC-413F-87D8-65D707EB901B.jpegA1CEABCD-0D83-4651-B580-D0A3234EF79F.jpeg5D5CE743-3C62-429E-A90B-3DCDBE6CEE5A.jpeg

I have a permanent QoS , it’s on my Ass so is usually hidden in all but the skimpiest or sheerest clothes , I also have temps if I want to be more obvious . I have a QoS bathing suit , a few tank tops , and some jewelry. Recently bought a beach towel too . I’ve had some luck flashing my tat . We’ll see this summer how it all works out in Florida. View attachment 5928768View attachment 5928769View attachment 5928770View attachment 5928771
Love the swimsuit where did you get it?

I have a permanent QoS , it’s on my Ass so is usually hidden in all but the skimpiest or sheerest clothes , I also have temps if I want to be more obvious . I have a QoS bathing suit , a few tank tops , and some jewelry. Recently bought a beach towel too . I’ve had some luck flashing my tat . We’ll see this summer how it all works out in Florida. View attachment 5928768View attachment 5928769View attachment 5928770View attachment 5928771
Awesome butt would love to see more

I have one on my right ankle. It’s the only tat I have. I am married to a black man who was all for me getting it. We have an open marriage and we both love the lifestyle. My mom was with me when I got it. She has one on her butt. It is a wonderful conversation starter with exactly the men I target. It can save a guy an embarrassing rejection. It is an expression of my love. 💋

Back