Bulls - thoughts on QoS tattoos

You asked-

1. She is attracted to Black Men. Yes
2. She Loves having sex with black men. Yes
3. She loves Black cock. Yes
4. She favors Black cock over all others and may possibly be black cock exclusive. No
5. If she is married then her hubby, knows, allows, encourages, and even a times shares her with Black men. Yes
6. She has opted into the lifestyle of intimacy and pleasure with Black men and that tattoo on her body says "there is no going back"!♠️ There is an end to all good things so not going back can be leaving the lifestyle which I will do eventually so I disagree slightly. I am married and will stay with my husband, or as long as he tolerates me- he he ha ha
Excellent answer! My fiance is choosing her QOS tat now. She has always known it will be right above her pussy. Maybe that's why we don't see them too often. She wears a QOS charm on her wrist, has a QOS phone cover and wears a QOS necklace. She gets noticed.

When I see a woman with a QOS or a ♠️ Spade tattoo I know that she is openly but discreetly saying:

1. She is attracted to Black Men.
2. She Loves having sex with black men.
3. She loves Black cock.
4. She favors Black cock over all others and may possibly be black cock exclusive.
5. If she is married then her hubby, knows, allows, encourages, and even a times shares her with Black men.
6. She has opted into the lifestyle of intimacy and pleasure with Black men and that tattoo on her body says "there is no going back"!♠️
Absolutely agree with this

Attachments

• BCFBD60B-9A25-4CA5-9C71-83F1D1D9017C.jpeg
    BCFBD60B-9A25-4CA5-9C71-83F1D1D9017C.jpeg
    41.8 KB · Views: 134
  • 40BB1545-848B-44D8-ACEB-753E8513AE08.jpeg
    40BB1545-848B-44D8-ACEB-753E8513AE08.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 135
(...) While they might look appear lacking in creativity, I see them as a brand, almost like a sisterhood. I'm interested in getting a permanent one.
i never really thought of it that way but i guess you're right. The QoS may be suitable for advertising purposes in order to attract Black men but it is also suitable for helping like-minded Women/lifestylers to connect and share. - Great input! Thanks.
@LoriTheRedhead: When you get your permanent tatt, where will you put it? TY

i never really thought of it that way but i guess you're right. The QoS may be suitable for advertising purposes in order to attract Black men but it is also suitable for helping like-minded Women/lifestylers to connect and share. - Great input! Thanks.
@LoriTheRedhead: When you get your permanent tatt, where will you put it? TY
I want one on my pelvis first, but I'm open to one on my buttocks in the future. I really want a more creative design than a simple Q.

When I see a woman with a QOS or a ♠️ Spade tattoo I know that she is openly but discreetly saying:

1. She is attracted to Black Men.
2. She Loves having sex with black men.
3. She loves Black cock.
4. She favors Black cock over all others and may possibly be black cock exclusive.
5. If she is married then her hubby, knows, allows, encourages, and even a times shares her with Black men.
6. She has opted into the lifestyle of intimacy and pleasure with Black men and that tattoo on her body says "there is no going back"!♠️
As an enthusiast on the subject I can say that this is very accurate. My genuine QOS tattoos are all intended to convey these exact points and are intended to let whitebois know they have no chance and to let black men know I am sexually available to them.
I would also add number 7. She is likely open to being bred by black men. 🖤🖤🖤

As an enthusiast on the subject I can say that this is very accurate. My genuine QOS tattoos are all intended to convey these exact points and are intended to let whitebois know they have no chance and to let black men know I am sexually available to them.
I would also add number 7. She is likely open to being bred by black men. 🖤🖤🖤
#nowhitebois

Back