Bull said he wants to get wife pregnant

My wife and I agree that a wife in a cuckold marriage should make every effort to never fall in Love with another man. My wife knows that she is free to be a filthy married white slut, fuck toy and cum dump for any and many other men, anytime, and anywhere she likes, in private or public.
She can love their cocks and the way they fuck her; it is only fair since I also know that any other man's cock is Superior to my tiny white dicklette and of course any other man can fuck my wife better than I can. But my wife will never fall in Love with another man.
I share your strong level of emotional comfort in your wife’s loving devotion. It is very reassuring to know that my wife gets all the sexual satisfaction she deserves from much better hung, more masculine men than me. Whether she is gone for a few hours, a full weekend or a two week vacation with her lovers, she always loves coming home to me.

Marginally involved you say Sailor Boi?

With my wife and me and my young black buddy it's more like Majorly. And all the more erotic for it :p

In our case my wife fell in deeply love with my buddy during the agonisingly long very beautiful dawner they had right beside me on our marriage bed the night after she eagerly took his woman-virginity at my instigation.

She fell seriously OUT of love with me at the same time, which has all but extinguished my previously very beautiful love-life with her.

That's raring-to-go Youth for you. What full-blooded woman can resist it?
Wow- sorry for your loss if your wife has left you for her lover. There is always a risk especially when the black lover is depositing his strong DNA into her body on a regular basis and you are shut off. His younger, stronger more virile black seed will replace your weaker seed and become part of her own DNA. She will crave more and more of his DNA until she becomes black bred.

All of this happened to our marriage when we were newlyweds.

In order to get your wife pregnant Dave had to work (presumably hard) at it for EIGHT weeks?? That's two monthly cycles for fucks sake!!

Didn't Dave or your wife know about her being at her most fertile from days 12 to 16 of her cycle?

Another key consideration is that it has been proven that the man's abstaining from ejaculating for two days prior to the baby-making fucks results in him producing the best-quality sperm motility-wise and by other parameters---which is where restraint comes in.

No wonder Dave took eight weeks to knock up your wife. On top of that he may have hypospermia or simply poor-quality slow-swimming sperm.

How old was he when your wife conceived? Was he a smoker or a heavy drinker? All three may be relevant.

My black buddy was a mere stripling of 23 when he first impregnated my wife. That said, he's enviably athletic and huge-cocked and a stupefyingly copious cummer. He fucked my wife to multiple orgasms in their very first baby-making session which was slap-bang in the middle of her cycle. And BINGO--within a week he knocked her up without any unromantic calendar-watching involved to put him off his stroke.

That's high-energy spunky Black Youth for you MaxiMan.
Assuming that both wives (Maxi-Man’s and yours) have delivered beautiful mixed race babies, have there been any issues with family and friends accepting the interracial aspects of your decision?

Assuming that both wives (Maxi-Man’s and yours) have delivered beautiful mixed race babies, have there been any issues with family and friends accepting the interracial aspects of your decision?
me & alyssa took the attitude that those who really care about us & will remain our friends & family will accept if not even understand.
those that don't have shown us that their affiliation was entirely conditional & self-motivated. better to be done with them!

me & alyssa took the attitude that those who really care about us & will remain our friends & family will accept if not even understand.
those that don't have shown us that their affiliation was entirely conditional & self-motivated. better to be done with them!
It's a hard decision, but a healthy one

Oh I can't do that I miss my s isters so

So the elephant in the room here that no one is discussing: How do you feel about abortion? I very strongly support a woman's right to choose, and her choice is none of my damn business. But I am personally opposed. Perhaps that is based on my privilege, ability to afford another kid. But if you are in the life-style and she is still fertile, she can get pregnant even if on birth control. Unlikely, but possible. What would you do in that case? I think it irresponsible not to have these discussions before hand. So if it came to that in my case, I would hope I would man up and raise the baby.

Men have been raising other mens children throughout millennia - the only difference here is with the race. And while there are differences in the races, racism is a 100% learned, societal construct. You don't have to tell people anything, But if you do, or the *******, it is easily explainable in today's world. "We wanted a baby, or another baby, but I had health problems. We considered the adoption route, but decided to go the fertility clinic route. There was some mix-up, they offered us a nice settlement - but we wouldn't hear of it. We love all our children and feel blessed to have a healthy ...."

Obviously, this is different than choosing to go down this path - but not that different. Sex is the ******* of gravity that bonds a marriage together. Best Friend, Soulmate, Provider, Caretaker when sick, .... are all held together by the bond of marital sex. When a man becomes a cuck, that bond is ripped apart - like splitting an atom. No matter how much you discuss and plan for it, nothing can prepare you for that first time seeing another man replace you. As a man, you are forever changed. Some marriages do not survive it, but the best ones thrive. If you love her more than anything such that you would risk your life to save hers (not risking it because it is what society expects, but truly because you love her so much), why wouldn't you raise her baby? If your just in it for the kink, absolutely not. But if you are in it because you love her more than anything in the world and you simply cannot pleasure her the way other men can and once you see that, you could never dream of withholding that from her - it is an easy decision.

So the elephant in the room here that no one is discussing: How do you feel about abortion? I very strongly support a woman's right to choose, and her choice is none of my damn business. But I am personally opposed. Perhaps that is based on my privilege, ability to afford another kid. But if you are in the life-style and she is still fertile, she can get pregnant even if on birth control. Unlikely, but possible. What would you do in that case? I think it irresponsible not to have these discussions before hand. So if it came to that in my case, I would hope I would man up and raise the baby.

Men have been raising other mens children throughout millennia - the only difference here is with the race. And while there are differences in the races, racism is a 100% learned, societal construct. You don't have to tell people anything, But if you do, or the *******, it is easily explainable in today's world. "We wanted a baby, or another baby, but I had health problems. We considered the adoption route, but decided to go the fertility clinic route. There was some mix-up, they offered us a nice settlement - but we wouldn't hear of it. We love all our children and feel blessed to have a healthy ...."

Obviously, this is different than choosing to go down this path - but not that different. Sex is the ******* of gravity that bonds a marriage together. Best Friend, Soulmate, Provider, Caretaker when sick, .... are all held together by the bond of marital sex. When a man becomes a cuck, that bond is ripped apart - like splitting an atom. No matter how much you discuss and plan for it, nothing can prepare you for that first time seeing another man replace you. As a man, you are forever changed. Some marriages do not survive it, but the best ones thrive. If you love her more than anything such that you would risk your life to save hers (not risking it because it is what society expects, but truly because you love her so much), why wouldn't you raise her baby? If your just in it for the kink, absolutely not. But if you are in it because you love her more than anything in the world and you simply cannot pleasure her the way other men can and once you see that, you could never dream of withholding that from her - it is an easy decision.
why murd3r a baby.
that's even worse than having a baby for a fetish.
murdering a baby because you're too cowardly to let the world see your fetish.
its biologically as human as you or i. human rights begin at conception, or not at all.
the baby that might save the world from extinction could just be the baby you murdered.

why murd3r a baby.
that's even worse than having a baby for a fetish.
murdering a baby because you're too cowardly to let the world see your fetish.
its biologically as human as you or i. human rights begin at conception, or not at all.
the baby that might save the world from extinction could just be the baby you murdered.
Not a fetish, it's a different lifestyle. Everyone is happy.

Its will probably not happen since she is 53 but IF it does, they will probably keep it if it's healthy. He wants it bad and she has talked about pregnancy for years.

But it would ruin her marriage and its therefore a huge decision.

Back