Bull said he wants to get wife pregnant

Hi everyone,
since my wife’s second natural birth it became almost impossible for me to make her orgasm and squirt so we decided to get a bull, we were lucky to find a nice bull that we both get along with great and he likes me watching them and cleaning up his massive loads. He has been pleasuring her multiple times a week for about 6 months, when he first started fucking her she was already 2 -3 months pregnant with our third baby.
he can’t get enough of her now she is 8 months he loves feeling the baby moving when his huge dick is balls deep in her,
a couple of days ago he was fucking her deep getting ready to fill her with cum and said to her “I’m going to get you pregnant next”, she said straight away ”oh fuck yes I can’t wait” and started having a powerful squirt orgasm until he filled her up.
I almost blew in my pants with excitement lol
we have talked about the actual reality of getting bred by her bull and she seems pretty sure she is going to let him do it. We talked to him and he definitely wants to do it.
I still get to clean her up after he is done and fuck her when he isn’t around but if she decides to go ahead with it I guess I won’t be allowed to blow in her when she becomes fertile.

Update

my wife has had our baby via cesarean section surgery and had her tubes tied at the same time, she decided she didn’t want any more children and didn’t want to explain to friends and family.

thanks for the comments everyone

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
since my wife’s second natural birth it became almost impossible for me to make her orgasm and squirt so we decided to get a bull, we were lucky to find a nice bull that we both get along with great and he likes me watching them and cleaning up his massive loads. He has been pleasuring her multiple times a week for about 6 months, when he first started fucking her she was already 2 -3 months pregnant with our third baby.
he can’t get enough of her now she is 8 months he loves feeling the baby moving when his huge dick is balls deep in her,
a couple of days ago he was fucking her deep getting ready to fill her with cum and said to her “I’m going to get you pregnant next”, she said straight away ”oh fuck yes I can’t wait” and started having a powerful squirt orgasm until he filled her up.
we have talked about the actual reality of getting bred by her bull and she seems pretty sure she is going to let him do it. We talked to him and he definitely wants to do it.
I still get to clean her up after he is done and fuck her when he isn’t around but if she decides to go ahead with it I guess I won’t be allowed to blow in her when she becomes fertile.

my question is should I let it happen or try to talk her out of it?
Who is going to provide for the *baby? Tell the bull he will fork over $500 every month, with increases expected every year till the *baby is 23.

Hi everyone,

Oh your fourth b aby will be black how sweet

We were only going to have 3 children and then she was going to get her tubes tied but now it looks like she is going to let him impregnate her.
he has already said he will help to provide for his baby, he has a good job and wants to provide for the baby.
im confused as what if he wants more than 1 baby with her.
I must add it is beautiful seeing his massive load oozing out of her before I clean it up

We were only going to have 3 children and then she was going to get her tubes tied but now it looks like she is going to let him impregnate her.
he has already said he will help to provide for his baby, he has a good job and wants to provide for the baby.
I must add it is beautiful seeing his massive load oozing out of her before I clean it up
And what if you decide you're not okay with this? Are you afraid to find out that you don't have the authority to make that call?

Get legal counsel. It's for the baby's protection as much as everyone else. Best of luck to all!

On top of what everyone else is saying here, if you guys are serious about having a black baby, you gotta be ready to know how to deal with childhood. As a Black man myself it’s always been a fantasy of mine to impregnate a white woman QoS, but the question always arises on how we raise the baby. QoS is a lifestyle, but it’s not for everyone, & even if you might think raising a baby & explaining to them in detail why you partake in this lifestyle, there’s nothing wrong with it, it makes you happy, it’s just the natural way of your life etc. there’s always a chance they won’t adapt to it. If you & your wife are serious about it I would consider involving the Bull & your wife take their relationship to the next level, they have a sexual relationship, now it’s time for it to go romantic as well. This might help ensure he takes a more active role into raising the baby & help explain the lifestyle to it. Also it ensures the lifestyle can continue, even if you have a baby

On top of what everyone else is saying here, if you guys are serious about having a black baby, you gotta be ready to know how to deal with childhood. As a Black man myself it’s always been a fantasy of mine to impregnate a white woman QoS, but the question always arises on how we raise the baby. QoS is a lifestyle, but it’s not for everyone, & even if you might think raising a baby & explaining to them in detail why you partake in this lifestyle, there’s nothing wrong with it, it makes you happy, it’s just the natural way of your life etc. there’s always a chance they won’t adapt to it. If you & your wife are serious about it I would consider involving the Bull & your wife take their relationship to the next level, they have a sexual relationship, now it’s time for it to go romantic as well. This might help ensure he takes a more active role into raising the baby & help explain the lifestyle to it. Also it ensures the lifestyle can continue, even if you have a baby
We didn't have a lot of resources available when we started our family in the 90s. Things have changed considerably so if you're interested in pursuing this in the real world you'll have lots of places to turn at all stages. The most important thing to remember is the ch ild comes first. It takes lots of planning and preparation before conception, and constant communication during the k ids' lives. Frankly, it's the best thing we've ever done.

Assuming you are being truthful and factual. You need to see a family law attorney and get the low down on your legal responsibilities to a baby that isn’t yours. And to make sure the bull is serious enough to sign a baby support agreement.
We will do, thanks for the advice, we have had another talk with him about the reality of him impregnating her and his responsibility, he does not know if he wants to be involved with raising it, he did say he said it in the heat of the moment and needs to think about actually doing it.

We will do, thanks for the advice, we have had another talk with him about the reality of him impregnating her and his responsibility, he does not know if he wants to be involved with raising it, he did say he said it in the heat of the moment and needs to think about actually doing it.
The advantage of getting legal advice is that it will be specific to the state you will be living in. You can also ask about what happens if you move to another state. Always be cautious about internet advice for legal matters.

We didn't have a lot of resources available when we started our family in the 90s. Things have changed considerably so if you're interested in pursuing this in the real world you'll have lots of places to turn at all stages. The most important thing to remember is the ch ild comes first. It takes lots of planning and preparation before conception, and constant communication during the k ids' lives. Frankly, it's the best thing we've ever done.
You did it right. Sadly many couples and bulls do not see the ramifications of it all. It’s like it’s a novelty until the seriousness of it is grasped.

And for you couples or single woman who want to go through with this, make sure you know the bulls driver license # and SSN. That way you can find them for baby support if things go to heck after the baby is born.

Hi everyone,

Definitely, don’t let that happen

There’s no reason a woman can’t have sex with a new partner during pregnancy, physically speaking. However all the standard precautions should be adhered to with extra care to avoid causing any health issues for the woman - particularly STD checks. During pregnancy, STDs can increase the risk to mom and baby, especially if present at the time of birth. Your wife's lover is not only having sex with your wife but others as well. Your wife and you have not protected your unborn baby that could be exposed to stds.

I kind of feel sorry for you for not being man enough to get the so called bull out of your house. After he made such a Ludacris statement about impregnation of your spouse whom you are married to and have children with. These relationships with couples are concential with the husband and wife agreeing to this lifestyle. The third party that you both allowed in you life is just a guest. Nothing more nothing less. You stated in your post that 3 children was what you and your spouse agreed upon. And that after the birth she would submit to the tying of her tube's. So even if she does not agree to what was agreed upon because it's her body her right. And wants to be impregnated by her sexual partner. Then maybe it's time to rethink your marriage.

In closing : You seem more excited about seeing your wife's sexual partner leaving your wife full of cum vs getting her sexual partner out of you and your wife's martial relationship. It's time to take off your cuck hat and put your man hat on.

Wishing you the best

Hi everyone,

It's the right thing to do and, anyway its their decision.

Hi everyone,

congrats 🍾. Lucky Wife

Back