Bull said he wants to get wife pregnant

Yeah. So I suggest you be on hand on your marriage bed and man-up and hand-guide her black lover's bared erection into you wife's vagina.

It's like taking the Bull by the horns. If you keep clasping the shaft of his babymaker when he orgasms you will feel it brace strongly and thicken then muscularly jerk as he ejaculates in her.

And if you're really up to it, press two fingertips up against the softer underbelly of his cock and you will be able to feel the individual spurts of his cumload propulsing through it and onwards into the back your wife's stretched-up vagina.

It will be good for you to take part in the making of the baby. It's a sensationally erotic experience for any husband---definitely not one to be missed. I've done it four times with my young black boyfriend and my wife. Each time it was awesomely sexy and wankworthy in the extreme.
I love all your ideas and want to try them with my wife

i would have no problem supporting or taking custody of my baby if needed, I would also consider this a decision between me and his wife.i

i would have no problem supporting or taking custody of my baby if needed, I would also consider this a decision between me and his wife.
If you wanted to knock up my wife with your seeds that would be a decision between you and my wife

I fully understand it why some people don't want to cross that line and take that risk, but the same risk make it more fun and beautiful.
Raw fucking is fun, but it's beautiful when there is some kind of connection between wife and her lovers.
I believe that wife can love more than one man, of course there should be love between husband and wife, but she may love also her bulls and has some kind of connection, different than with the husband, but still connected with all her lovers :)
It's romantic
Perfectly said.

Yeah. So I suggest you be on hand on your marriage bed and man-up and hand-guide her black lover's bared erection into you wife's vagina.

It's like taking the Bull by the horns. If you keep clasping the shaft of his babymaker when he orgasms you will feel it brace strongly and thicken then muscularly jerk as he ejaculates in her.

And if you're really up to it, press two fingertips up against the softer underbelly of his cock and you will be able to feel the individual spurts of his cumload propulsing through it and onwards into the back your wife's stretched-up vagina.

It will be good for you to take part in the making of the baby. It's a sensationally erotic experience for any husband---definitely not one to be missed. I've done it four times with my young black boyfriend and my wife. Each time it was awesomely sexy and wankworthy in the extreme.
Everytime this is reposted Inam so impressed by your writing. With such detail, I can almost feel that ejaculate pulsating through his extra large man shaft. 😳😋

I agree that a wife, with the right lover, can develop intimate romantic feelings for the only man who is planting his seed deep inside her a few times per week over a long period of time.

His black DNA is absorbed into her body and it quickly becomes a much stronger influence on her own DNA than her husband’s weaker sperm. If her black lover develops an emotional connection with the white wife, it is only natural that she will start developing loving feelings for him as well. This would be especially true if she became black bred.

Some married white women are very open to falling in love with their black lovers without falling out of love with their cuckold husbands.

I agree that a wife, with the right lover, can develop intimate romantic feelings for the only man who is planting his seed deep inside her a few times per week over a long period of time.

His black DNA is absorbed into her body and it quickly becomes a much stronger influence on her own DNA than her husband’s weaker sperm. If her black lover develops an emotional connection with the white wife, it is only natural that she will start developing loving feelings for him as well. This would be especially true if she became black bred.

Some married white women are very open to falling in love with their black lovers without falling out of love with their cuckold husbands.
I like that last part you wrote

Hey just average, how late into the pregnancy will the black bull fuck your wife with your baby inside her womb? Will he deposit his seed inside your wife's cunt until the last hour of her delivery? If the baby is a girl, is it possible that she will become a black cock craving whore when she grows up since she tasted so much black cum?
I would hope my wife would let her bull continue to fuck her all the way to the 9th month if she was pregnant with my baby

Yeah Jacob, so you can imagine what it’s like for me to clasp my boyfriend’s massively ejaculating cock and feeling his punchy cumspurts being pumped forwards through the shaft of his enviably super-girthy cock and into my orgasming wife.

It’s fucking heavenly!!
Oh, Damn, yes it is fucking heavenly!! You never fail to please with your unique writing style. I can visualize the super-girthy cock. Envious of all watching. I can even feel the massive punchy cumspurts. Flowing thru his shaft.

Wow! We need to collaborate on a "Dictionary of Modern Erotic Chat"

That’s a great idea Jacob.

That said, because I’ve been so steeped in our threeway sexual relationship for close on eight years, my choice of words and arousing erotic phraseology in my posts here come so naturally to me that even I get turned on every time I revisit them.

I find my posts so instantly and deliciously evocative of the scenario I’m describing, right down to the fantastically heady scents of my boyfriend's armpits and pubes and freshly ejaculated semen, I often gets so captivated and aroused that I jack off to them.

There’s no conscious fantasizing on my part, but me simply being plunged back into the naked realities of the extraordinary physical beauty of my young boyfriend when he is reared up over my wife and thrusting into her with his fantastic enviably uncut cock.

For me it’s such total re-immersion in the ultimate homosexual erotic scenario that it can trigger a wrenching orgasm in me at any moment no matter how much I strive to hold back.

It’s utterly overwhelming of both my mind and my body and I freely rejoice in it, hardly remembering that it’s one of my own posts that I’m getting off on.
I understand completely. That is the way it is supposed to be, isn't it?

You get wrapped up in the passion. I'm so wrapped up in your triad by just your words only, I'm confused who your wife is and your boyfriend who inseminates her. Ummm, a nice thought....

Hi everyone,
since my wife’s second natural birth it became almost impossible for me to make her orgasm and squirt so we decided to get a bull, we were lucky to find a nice bull that we both get along with great and he likes me watching them and cleaning up his massive loads. He has been pleasuring her multiple times a week for about 6 months, when he first started fucking her she was already 2 -3 months pregnant with our third baby.
he can’t get enough of her now she is 8 months he loves feeling the baby moving when his huge dick is balls deep in her,
a couple of days ago he was fucking her deep getting ready to fill her with cum and said to her “I’m going to get you pregnant next”, she said straight away ”oh fuck yes I can’t wait” and started having a powerful squirt orgasm until he filled her up.
I almost blew in my pants with excitement lol
we have talked about the actual reality of getting bred by her bull and she seems pretty sure she is going to let him do it. We talked to him and he definitely wants to do it.
I still get to clean her up after he is done and fuck her when he isn’t around but if she decides to go ahead with it I guess I won’t be allowed to blow in her when she becomes fertile.

Update

my wife has had our baby via cesarean section surgery and had her tubes tied at the same time, she decided she didn’t want any more children and didn’t want to explain to friends and family.

thanks for the comments everyone
My wife wanted to have a baby with her black boyfriend and I heard them talking and kissing and my wife was asking him for his baby and he fucked her and I heard her screaming but she was laughing later and she said that’s not happening anytime soon but if she wanted to really have a baby it would be a black man’s baby for sure.

Back