Bull said he wants to get wife pregnant

Oh I always know how racist my m other is but I didn't think my s ister would stop talking to me like this too
We don't belive that the rest of the family will accept it. Our plan for her to meet a bull was to go abroad so she coule experience some of her dreams.

But then her bull found her and the rest is history. To hide it is difficult. Perhaps the others will accept it after a while? Perhaps its something they have to go through and accept it.

So sorry to hear that.
So sorry Christy to hear about your family not sticking with you. You're not alone by any means. It happens a lot for many different reasons. Happened to me as well.

Not to get all nosey in your business. Or, talk all psycho-babbly with you—you seem nice & sweet. But, it's like any type of loss, death, divorce, etc... You need to grieve for that loss.

You have had a few losses recently. Splitting with bf, sister, parents, maybe friends. The hormonal stress of having a baby—even though childbirth is natural and beautiful. Take care of yourself.
You may be familiar already with "the stages of grief." Sometimes we forget. It's all very normal. You could look it up. Reach out if you need a pep talk or a compassionate ear, whatever; if you get stuck.
Yeah, I know this is an odd forum to offer comfort. But, I'm being sincere.
Have a good day, it's almost the weekend. :)

@ChristyandJake

Last edited:
Yeah. So I suggest you be on hand on your marriage bed and man-up and hand-guide her black lover's bared erection into you wife's vagina.

It's like taking the Bull by the horns. If you keep clasping the shaft of his babymaker when he orgasms you will feel it brace strongly and thicken then muscularly jerk as he ejaculates in her.

And if you're really up to it, press two fingertips up against the softer underbelly of his cock and you will be able to feel the individual spurts of his cumload propulsing through it and onwards into the back your wife's stretched-up vagina.

It will be good for you to take part in the making of the baby. It's a sensationally erotic experience for any husband---definitely not one to be missed. I've done it four times with my young black boyfriend and my wife. Each time it was awesomely sexy and wankworthy in the extreme.
YOUR BLACK BOY-FRIEND---AND YOU (MY) WIFE---Your useing both your wife and her black lover. Your queer and she will leave you eventially. She with you because you pay her to keep you queerness a secret.

To the contrary, John. My bisexuality ("queerness" if you insist) is not a secret at all but is understood and in the main admired by all our friends, married and unmarried.

Further to that, FYI, my boyfriend and I often hold hands in public, which attracts queer but arguably envious looks from people like you. He and I are are viewed as a physically hot and handsome homosexual couple, which my wife happens to like too.

As a little research into the history of my relationship with my young black buddy will make clear to you, he has been my lover since he was 17 and my wife's lover since he was 19.

We have been living in a beautiful menage-a-trois and threesoming in the marriage bed for fully 8 years. So wouldn't you think your dire and seriously uniformed prognostication would have come to pass by now if your obviously jealously jaundiced view of me was true?

Get a real love-life of your own John and you might get to learn some home-truths about true Love---including "queer' as you' are wont to put it.
pNot on your life--no thanks. I try and avid aids.

You've got it, except for that even a young man with his powerful sex-drive and stamina and resulting high frequency of intercourse, will do best sperm-quality-wise to abstain for two days before mating to make a baby.
What does a large dick and "fast swimming sperm" have to do with anything? Who is timing them? Btw: Where does a steady job, an education, the ability to support the baby for 20+ years come into the equation?

As a cuck, I am proud to work to support my wife's happiness with her bull by helping raise and pay for their baby. He is an alpha male you should be happy to give your wife superior genes
Yeah, I was going to mention to Ebonythunder (the doctor cuck) that he has some things confused. Traditionally, the cuck, which is a submissive beta, is unable to satisfy his wife. He is reaching out to a Dominant Alpha Bull.

The cuck picks up the expenses. Hotel, dinner, and living expenses. If his wife wants to be impregnated because he is unable to do it. He pays the expenses for the baby and raises the baby as his own. Even giving the baby his family surname.

There are far fewer dominant bulls in the world. Submissive cuck's are a dime a dozen.

When shall we inform him of his responsibilities in the sacred marital/cuckold bedroom? Won't he be surprised.

The best you can do is be there to help with the baby waking up at all hours of the night, baby sitting, and be prepare another pregnancy,,,,because if I was in his shoe I would want to get her pregnant again. This shows it was more than a one-off, I want to have her gift me again, as I was of gotten a lot closer with her

Michael, your whole situation is .....just.....something else ! Whose wife is she now ? would you consider your arraignment polyandry ?
LSG

Who is going to provide for the *baby? Tell the bull he will fork over $500 every month, with increases expected every year till the *baby is 23.

Hi everyone,
since my wife’s second natural birth it became almost impossible for me to make her orgasm and squirt so we decided to get a bull, we were lucky to find a nice bull that we both get along with great and he likes me watching them and cleaning up his massive loads. He has been pleasuring her multiple times a week for about 6 months, when he first started fucking her she was already 2 -3 months pregnant with our third baby.
he can’t get enough of her now she is 8 months he loves feeling the baby moving when his huge dick is balls deep in her,
a couple of days ago he was fucking her deep getting ready to fill her with cum and said to her “I’m going to get you pregnant next”, she said straight away ”oh fuck yes I can’t wait” and started having a powerful squirt orgasm until he filled her up.
I almost blew in my pants with excitement lol
we have talked about the actual reality of getting bred by her bull and she seems pretty sure she is going to let him do it. We talked to him and he definitely wants to do it.
I still get to clean her up after he is done and fuck her when he isn’t around but if she decides to go ahead with it I guess I won’t be allowed to blow in her when she becomes fertile.

Update

my wife has had our baby via cesarean section surgery and had her tubes tied at the same time, she decided she didn’t want any more children and didn’t want to explain to friends and family.

thanks for the comments everyone
That’s too bad.

You ultimately don't have a say in this. They might let you feel like you do to make you feel better, but if he wants to impregnate your wife, that's exactly what's going to happen.
Stop saying ignorant stuff like this. A couple means two people and both people have a say in everything. You sound like a pussy that wants to be a tyrant. The two don’t mix.

You are entitled to your belief but my wife don't share your belief. I have been my wife's happy cuckold for over 20 years during which she has enjoyed being fucked by 65 men bareback. We both decided that she should not have a romantic relationship with any other man but just enjoy sucking and being fucked bareback by anyone or groups of men, anytime and anywhere she wants. She loves having very intense orgasms on other men's hard cocks, especially in front of me and other people at sex parties. My wife gets mad when other men tell her they want her and that they love her. She quickly shots them down.
I find this funny when people argue about this. Everyone is different so there is no specific way to have a relationship or a poly relationship or a cuckold relationshi. Everybody does it different. Some couples try it and the wife runs off with the first lover she takes and leaves the hubby for good. Some only love each other and every bull is just sex and it works. Some couples have a regular bull and he moves in and they all love each other in a triad relationship. Who is going to step forward and tell everyone how it has to be done or what works and what doesn’t? Nobody.

too late for that. she's already decided....& its HER choice.
Yes it is her choice and the husband could divorce her too. Maybe she wouldn’t want that. All you people with this response should stop virtue signaling and trying to be a fake feminist and just can the ignorant responses. Both parties share decisions in a marriage. Your response doesn’t mean you respect women it probably means you don’t. I have notice people that overly support a position to the point of euphoria deep down hate the position.

Back