Bull said he wants to get wife pregnant

Hey just average, how late into the pregnancy will the black bull fuck your wife with your baby inside her womb? Will he deposit his seed inside your wife's cunt until the last hour of her delivery? If the baby is a girl, is it possible that she will become a black cock craving whore when she grows up since she tasted so much black cum?
Oh I have been think about this alot I wonder how this will effect my b aby so

Hi everyone,
since my wife’s second natural birth it became almost impossible for me to make her orgasm and squirt so we decided to get a bull, we were lucky to find a nice bull that we both get along with great and he likes me watching them and cleaning up his massive loads. He has been pleasuring her multiple times a week for about 6 months, when he first started fucking her she was already 2 -3 months pregnant with our third baby.
he can’t get enough of her now she is 8 months he loves feeling the baby moving when his huge dick is balls deep in her,
a couple of days ago he was fucking her deep getting ready to fill her with cum and said to her “I’m going to get you pregnant next”, she said straight away ”oh fuck yes I can’t wait” and started having a powerful squirt orgasm until he filled her up.
I almost blew in my pants with excitement lol
we have talked about the actual reality of getting bred by her bull and she seems pretty sure she is going to let him do it. We talked to him and he definitely wants to do it.
I still get to clean her up after he is done and fuck her when he isn’t around but if she decides to go ahead with it I guess I won’t be allowed to blow in her when she becomes fertile.

my question is should I let it happen or try to talk her out of it?
Yeah Right! You really aren’t thinking straight. She can’t have sex for 6 weeks after giving birth.

If you have a say and you should I would not let it happen. Many times men and women say things in the heat of passion that are not very practical. You and your lady need to talk and think this thing through. My opinion is it is not a good idea from so many perspectives. My lady also does not like condoms and loves to feel men cum in her and feel it dripping down her thighs and watch me lick it up. We were very luck she never got pregnant in our younger years. And pregnant women at least mine was super horny when pregnant and fucked up until the night before our children were born. It’s really hot fucking pregnant woman and sucking her milk filled tits and almost understandable another man would want to impregnate her to keep her like that. I was grateful after our last baby she got her tubes tied so pregnancy was no longer an issue. Please Please Please think this thing through with your wife alone. If her black lover is not on board with your desires find a different one there are plenty around who are more than willing to fuck her without impregnating her. Please think about what you are talking about.

Hey just average, how late into the pregnancy will the black bull fuck your wife with your baby inside her womb? Will he deposit his seed inside your wife's cunt until the last hour of her delivery? If the baby is a girl, is it possible that she will become a black cock craving whore when she grows up since she tasted so much black cum?
He fucked her the night before she went into hospital for her cesarean surgery, he is happy to wait untill she is ready to start getting fucked again in about 4 weeks. He isn’t interested in finding another partner, my wife suggested he can use me after she gets him turned on and ready to fuck

Update

my wife has had our baby via cesarean and had her tubes tied at the same time, she decided she didn’t want any more children and didn’t want to explain to friends and family.
thanks for the comments everyone
Problem solved. Been there. Now he can deposit all the man juice he desires and you can lick it all up! What a gift. Did he use your butt while she was healing?

He fucked her the night before she went into hospital for her cesarean surgery, he is happy to wait untill she is ready to start getting fucked again in about 4 weeks. He isn’t interested in finding another partner, my wife suggested he can use me after she gets him turned on and ready to fuck
She can always suck his cock daily unless you are already doing that. 4 weeks sounds a bit quick be careful she is fully healed.

Hi everyone,
since my wife’s second natural birth it became almost impossible for me to make her orgasm and squirt so we decided to get a bull, we were lucky to find a nice bull that we both get along with great and he likes me watching them and cleaning up his massive loads. He has been pleasuring her multiple times a week for about 6 months, when he first started fucking her she was already 2 -3 months pregnant with our third baby.
he can’t get enough of her now she is 8 months he loves feeling the baby moving when his huge dick is balls deep in her,
a couple of days ago he was fucking her deep getting ready to fill her with cum and said to her “I’m going to get you pregnant next”, she said straight away ”oh fuck yes I can’t wait” and started having a powerful squirt orgasm until he filled her up.
I almost blew in my pants with excitement lol
we have talked about the actual reality of getting bred by her bull and she seems pretty sure she is going to let him do it. We talked to him and he definitely wants to do it.
I still get to clean her up after he is done and fuck her when he isn’t around but if she decides to go ahead with it I guess I won’t be allowed to blow in her when she becomes fertile.

Update

my wife has had our baby via cesarean section surgery and had her tubes tied at the same time, she decided she didn’t want any more children and didn’t want to explain to friends and family.

thanks for the comments everyone
First off we need need to admit as white men black guys are just superior in every way. Honestly Honestly the guys My wife has let me watch her fuck my my pathetic little dick look like a clit, and she rightly tells me all the time i don't got ******* to see , but shes right she does this all the time. I'm raising 3 ******* that came from real men ,2 half black and one Hispanic, even Mexicans are superior to us .ill gladly do it do as much as she wants because im a little bitch. My family and friends tell me all the time call me a bitch and a punk. I told my wife to tone it down a bit so she laughed and went home with them to after party I nearly cam in my pants.I asked not to sleep with guys without me knowing or there but she blatantly goes on dates ,goes to motel rooms. She said and this made me cum so hard, she said this is my fucking life you fucking cuck bitch I'm going to do whatever I want to and you need to just get over yourself. And I did because she is my mistress she is in charge. She's demanding that if I want to fuck her I need to get a vasectomy because she refuses to have my seed getting her pregnant. It's everyone else's pussy but mine. I'm definitely going to do it .if I

First off I need to admit: You need help.
Good comment. I call bull ******* or leave the bitch. Being a fairly well hung guy who shares his wife with other men and enjoys watching her receive pleasures from another men but have no desire to have someone’s baby. The idea that I’m inferior or black men are superior is crazy. I am Hispanic so perhaps he is correct I don’t fit the concept of white cuckold men. LOL a joke. This whole thread is a joke but entertaining. You called it right on if this is real!

It's nice they are letting you think you have input in the decision. My wife had a baby from her first marriage, but we haven't had any luck getting pregnant. She loves Black Cock and if she gets pregnant, it's all good. But there has to be that discussion and open discussion between all parties.
"Daddy, Why am I black?" be ready to answer that question! Cause your mom is a black cock whore and I have a tiny weeny and cant make her happy!

I agree that a wife, with the right lover, can develop intimate romantic feelings for the only man who is planting his seed deep inside her a few times per week over a long period of time.

His black DNA is absorbed into her body and it quickly becomes a much stronger influence on her own DNA than her husband’s weaker sperm. If her black lover develops an emotional connection with the white wife, it is only natural that she will start developing loving feelings for him as well. This would be especially true if she became black bred.

Some married white women are very open to falling in love with their black lovers without falling out of love with their cuckold husbands.
My wife and I agree that a wife in a cuckold marriage should make every effort to never fall in Love with another man. My wife knows that she is free to be a filthy married white slut, fuck toy and cum dump for any and many other men, anytime, and anywhere she likes, in private or public.
She can love their cocks and the way they fuck her; it is only fair since I also know that any other man's cock is Superior to my tiny white dicklette and of course any other man can fuck my wife better than I can. But my wife will never fall in Love with another man.

Marginally involved you say Sailor Boi?

With my wife and me and my young black buddy it's more like Majorly. And all the more erotic for it :p

In our case my wife fell in deeply love with my buddy during the agonisingly long very beautiful dawner they had right beside me on our marriage bed the night after she eagerly took his woman-virginity at my instigation.

She fell seriously OUT of love with me at the same time, which has all but extinguished my previously very beautiful love-life with her.

That's raring-to-go Youth for you. What full-blooded woman can resist it?
My wife is a full blooded woman that has resisted it countless times. All my wife NEEDs is Superior hard thick cocks to fuck her and use her any way they like. But Love must never be involved.

Every family has their own unique dynamic to work out. And you may not agree with my understanding of the historic traditions in many of the traditional Hotwife/Dom Bull, and Cuckold Husband relationships. That's okay, I just mention it for the sake of this discussion. What I know of human nature.
But, the literature discusses the two distinct personality types of men that participate in this type of family dynamic. The Husband is the Cuck, who is the responsible breadwinner for the family. He's the sensible organized one. Some would say the more boring one. That not a knock on the person. It's just what is said. A better ******* type to the children. Because he is the more steady consistent person.

The Bull being more of a creative type. He can be an income earner as well. But, not as consistent of person as the husband. The Bull takes on the creative passionate physical lover to your wife. He fulfills that role. Any offspring that results out of this triad would take your sir-name.

Being a pragmatist, I can't see an honest scenario where your wife would not develop a type of loving feelings for this man. At the same time, I can see that your wife would continue to have a type of loving feeling for you as well. Each man just provides and fills a different roll or type of love that your wife desires. All three of you would need to evolve and have a paradigm shift. ,You and to look at things differently than you once did.

The new physical and emotional bond that is created between your wife and Bull can not just be ignored. Not can the new bond and friendship that you create with the Bull. You have to realize that you and your wife are in this situation for a reason—you and your wife's desires were not being fulfilled.

Something had to change. Maybe it was a dead bedroom. Would you both prefer to address it another way? Say, divorce, or cheating in secret. Something for you to ponder.

Every family has their own unique dynamic to work out. And you may not agree with my understanding of the historic traditions in many of the traditional Hotwife/Dom Bull, and Cuckold Husband relationships. That's okay, I just mention it for the sake of this discussion. What I know of human nature.
But, the literature discusses the two distinct personality types of men that participate in this type of family dynamic. The Husband is the Cuck, who is the responsible breadwinner for the family. He's the sensible organized one. Some would say the more boring one. That not a knock on the person. It's just what is said. A better ******* type to the children. Because he is the more steady consistent person.

The Bull being more of a creative type. He can be an income earner as well. But, not as consistent of person as the husband. The Bull takes on the creative passionate physical lover to your wife. He fulfills that role. Any offspring that results out of this triad would take your sir-name.

Being a pragmatist, I can't see an honest scenario where your wife would not develop a type of loving feelings for this man. At the same time, I can see that your wife would continue to have a type of loving feeling for you as well. Each man just provides and fills a different roll or type of love that your wife desires. All three of you would need to evolve and have a paradigm shift. ,You and to look at things differently than you once did.

The new physical and emotional bond that is created between your wife and Bull can not just be ignored. Not can the new bond and friendship that you create with the Bull. You have to realize that you and your wife are in this situation for a reason—you and your wife's desires were not being fulfilled.

Something had to change. Maybe it was a dead bedroom. Would you both prefer to address it another way? Say, divorce, or cheating in secret. Something for you to ponder.
I agree with you 100%.

That's very true. And very hot. So just get off on it Hubby.
I know when my wife and her lover became more than just sexual partners it was only natural for them to conceive a baby together too. All four of us discussed it (his wife, him, my wife and myself) and felt that yes they could and indeed they should. We all four had been in a swinging relationship and shared absolutely everything openly and in agreement. The biggest problem was for me to not have sex with my wife whilst she and Dave ‘worked’ on getting her pregnant. Those 8 weeks seemed like perjury and I only retained my sanity with increased pleasures with his wife and occasional other lovers. ‘Our’ ******* was born and has been raised to grow into a beautiful and respected adult and only us four will ever know the true identity of her biological *******. Hopefully although our daughters ******* was not black this can help your decision making. Enjoy all of life’s pleasures now for life is for e junior tolerating or suffering c

Back