Bull said he wants to get wife pregnant

I just mean that wife can have romantic relation with her lovers
It's great when they are your friends, you like them, but there is a space to have some feelings for them, so the wife can not only fuck raw, but make love with them in passionate way and in some kind of romantic, with lots of kisses
A wife can have such a connection, when they are friends, but she loves Tom, Jerry, John, all of them and when they fuck with lots of passion there must be a space for some feelings
Well. Stated my wife likes to feel a connection too

At the end of the day it is always in the hands of a woman who she let's impregnate her . It will after all be her baby no mater who the ******* is . So a strong wife in an FLR will ultimately do as she wishes and if all 3 parties are happy then all is well .........then again if the cuck husband isn't on board it will depend on how far down the cucky rabbit hole he is if his wife tells him "tough ******* it's happening " then so be it and hubby would actually be in angst ridden delight at her choice .

You ultimately don't have a say in this. They might let you feel like you do to make you feel better, but if he wants to impregnate your wife, that's exactly what's going to happen.
Dude stop giving people stupid advice because you have a raging hard on. Go suck a black dick and jerk off to calm yourself down. He absolutely has a say in it because he is married to his wife and that means they have a partnership. Do you know what a partnership is? You obviously don’t. Hush

Hi everyone,
since my wife’s second natural birth it became almost impossible for me to make her orgasm and squirt so we decided to get a bull, we were lucky to find a nice bull that we both get along with great and he likes me watching them and cleaning up his massive loads. He has been pleasuring her multiple times a week for about 6 months, when he first started fucking her she was already 2 -3 months pregnant with our third baby.
he can’t get enough of her now she is 8 months he loves feeling the baby moving when his huge dick is balls deep in her,
a couple of days ago he was fucking her deep getting ready to fill her with cum and said to her “I’m going to get you pregnant next”, she said straight away ”oh fuck yes I can’t wait” and started having a powerful squirt orgasm until he filled her up.
I almost blew in my pants with excitement lol
we have talked about the actual reality of getting bred by her bull and she seems pretty sure she is going to let him do it. We talked to him and he definitely wants to do it.
I still get to clean her up after he is done and fuck her when he isn’t around but if she decides to go ahead with it I guess I won’t be allowed to blow in her when she becomes fertile.

my question is should I let it happen or try to talk her out of it?
Aside from all of the advice you are getting try to imagine your life and your family 5 years from now and 10 years from now and 15 years from now. This decision will affect everyone involved including your other 3 children. They will have a brother or sister they share with their mom but not their *******. How will they feel and how will the bull‘s baby feel. Everything that happens to you from the day you are born onward shapes you into the person you will become so nothing is inconsequential. Does the bull want to get married one day and bring his baby with him or leave him with you two? There are many questions and not many answers.

Dude stop giving people stupid advice because you have a raging hard on. Go suck a black dick and jerk off to calm yourself down. He absolutely has a say in it because he is married to his wife and that means they have a partnership. Do you know what a partnership is? You obviously don’t. Hush
The authority that you think he has in this partnership has been taken away by his wife's black bull.

Hi everyone,
since my wife’s second natural birth it became almost impossible for me to make her orgasm and squirt so we decided to get a bull, we were lucky to find a nice bull that we both get along with great and he likes me watching them and cleaning up his massive loads. He has been pleasuring her multiple times a week for about 6 months, when he first started fucking her she was already 2 -3 months pregnant with our third baby.
he can’t get enough of her now she is 8 months he loves feeling the baby moving when his huge dick is balls deep in her,
a couple of days ago he was fucking her deep getting ready to fill her with cum and said to her “I’m going to get you pregnant next”, she said straight away ”oh fuck yes I can’t wait” and started having a powerful squirt orgasm until he filled her up.
we have talked about the actual reality of getting bred by her bull and she seems pretty sure she is going to let him do it. We talked to him and he definitely wants to do it.
I still get to clean her up after he is done and fuck her when he isn’t around but if she decides to go ahead with it I guess I won’t be allowed to blow in her when she becomes fertile.

The only thing you can REALLY do, at this point, is make this more fun for both of you. SHE will make the final decision and nothing you say or do will change her dcision......you might manage to alienate yourself from them, but then you lose out on her and the SEXCITEMENT of her getting pregnant and delivering his baby. That is lose/lose.

You should offer to go on Condom Only intercourse with her, so she is only his from now to the time she become pregnant. Or get a cage and go no sex period, but that gets old according to my husband (we have tried that). He has been condom only since November of 2012 so there is NO chance that any pregnancy is his.

But once this desire takes over our mind and bodies......there is not a THING you can do to change the desire. (the wife)

The only thing you can REALLY do, at this point, is make this more fun for both of you. SHE will make the final decision and nothing you say or do will change her dcision......you might manage to alienate yourself from them, but then you lose out on her and the SEXCITEMENT of her getting pregnant and delivering his baby. That is lose/lose.

You should offer to go on Condom Only intercourse with her, so she is only his from now to the time she become pregnant. Or get a cage and go no sex period, but that gets old according to my husband (we have tried that). He has been condom only since November of 2012 so there is NO chance that any pregnancy is his.

But once this desire takes over our mind and bodies......there is not a THING you can do to change the desire. (the wife)
wisely put. it is the WOMAN"S body, so its her choice.
your ONLY choice is whether you are going to remain marriage.
which is stronger, love or pride?

Hi everyone,

too late for that. she's already decided....& its HER choice.

We were only going to have 3 children and then she was going to get her tubes tied but now it looks like she is going to let him impregnate her.
he has already said he will help to provide for his baby, he has a good job and wants to provide for the baby.
im confused as what if he wants more than 1 baby with her.
I must add it is beautiful seeing his massive load oozing out of her before I clean it up
well, it really depends on if SHE is willing & wanting.
how much do you love her?
...enough to raise their babies?

well, it really depends on if SHE is willing & wanting.
how much do you love her?
...enough to raise their babies?
I agree 100%. Remember that raising your wife's black babies from a black man would be more difficult than raising white babies that she might have from another white man. Also remember they would be your responsibility for 18 years, including those wild teenage years.
Best of luck to you.

You did it right. Sadly many couples and bulls do not see the ramifications of it all. It’s like it’s a novelty until the seriousness of it is grasped.

And for you couples or single woman who want to go through with this, make sure you know the bulls driver license # and SSN. That way you can find them for baby support if things go to heck after the baby is born.
i dated a single mom (right after high school) of 2 mixed children, ages 2 &4 (& she was 3wks pregnant with her 3rd when we started seeing each other.
i helped raise the children & introduced them as MINE...which must've created some hard to open express issues for the upright & judgmental.
we agreed from day one that we'd not require exclusivity since she still craved her ex &his new wife was bi. we all had an interesting time of it until i introduced her to the man she'd end up marrying.
some years later i met alyssa.
all of the women i dated seriously or were engaged to, all but 2 had a black 3some at some point.
also, all were bisexual.

The idea of impregnation is a very strong erotic sexual fantasy. My wife started to expand her sexual openness after she started to step out, but reconditioning her fears one at a time. One of those was impregnation by a black bull. She had been on an IUD since the birth of our second daugh ter (2010). Kylie would never reveal this little fact to her bull, instead in fact insisting that she could be made pregnant and that they would have to promise to take ever precaution to not inseminate her. As a nurse, I think this also helped to protect her from STDs and the like. But I also think in her head, and very often in his head, the risk enhanced their sexual kink. He started to chat and later meet a young black bull from Atlanta that we met here on B2W. He had a number of kinky sexual interests including Poly arrangement. He also expressed a desire that at some point to get Kylie pregnant with his baby. It was a very very strong sexual suggestion that made Kylie really really aroused.
that perhaps it is time to suggest she have the IUD removed so you can enlarge your family.
this then leaves it openly in your hands & shows you fully support her.

The idea of impregnation is a very strong erotic sexual fantasy. My wife started to expand her sexual openness after she started to step out, but reconditioning her fears one at a time. One of those was impregnation by a black bull. She had been on an IUD since the birth of our second daugh ter (2010). Kylie would never reveal this little fact to her bull, instead in fact insisting that she could be made pregnant and that they would have to promise to take ever precaution to not inseminate her. As a nurse, I think this also helped to protect her from STDs and the like. But I also think in her head, and very often in his head, the risk enhanced their sexual kink. He started to chat and later meet a young black bull from Atlanta that we met here on B2W. He had a number of kinky sexual interests including Poly arrangement. He also expressed a desire that at some point to get Kylie pregnant with his baby. It was a very very strong sexual suggestion that made Kylie really really aroused.
How long has your wife's black bull been fucking your wife. How do you feel about your white wife having her black bull's black baby?

I agree 100%. Remember that raising your wife's black babies from a black man would be more difficult than raising white babies that she might have from another white man. Also remember they would be your responsibility for 18 years, including those wild teenage years.
Best of luck to you.
i know this very much from experience. but as i've learned, when adults mess about it, i get alpha strongly in their face & let them know to NEVER mess with a sicilian's family!

At the end of the day it is always in the hands of a woman who she let's impregnate her . It will after all be her baby no mater who the ******* is . So a strong wife in an FLR will ultimately do as she wishes and if all 3 parties are happy then all is well .........then again if the cuck husband isn't on board it will depend on how far down the cucky rabbit hole he is if his wife tells him "tough ******* it's happening " then so be it and hubby would actually be in angst ridden delight at her choice .
agreed wholly.
i think in this situation i'd be surprised if they've not talked much further about it...possibly when you're not around. hopefully she'll share HER decision with you. she might though just have you learn it instead.

Hi everyone,

First of all maybe you want to make up your mind. You say you want her bred and that you want to clean her after he is done. Kinda inconsistent don't you think?

Back