Bull said he wants to get wife pregnant

At the end of the day it is always in the hands of a woman who she let's impregnate her . It will after all be her baby no mater who the ******* is . So a strong wife in an FLR will ultimately do as she wishes and if all 3 parties are happy then all is well .........then again if the cuck husband isn't on board it will depend on how far down the cucky rabbit hole he is if his wife tells him "tough ******* it's happening " then so be it and hubby would actually be in angst ridden delight at her choice .
But hubby might decide to leave his wife and she will be alone with her black bull to raise her black baby. In reality many husbands, probably most, decide to divorce their wife when they find out that their wife is being fucked by other men.

• Wow
Reactions: LSG
naw. i was referring when someone goes racist about one of my wife's (our) black k!ds.
i get in their face aggressively & put them back in their place & space.
Thanks for the clarification. You are absolutely right to defend your wife and her black ******* when other people make racist or other negative comments about them. You putting them back in their place & space in a harsh manner might help to stop them from offending other people.

Thanks for the clarification. You are absolutely right to defend your wife and her black ******* when other people make racist or other negative comments about them. You putting them back in their place & space in a harsh manner might help to stop them from offending other people.
i've stood against smalltown bedsheeet clad cross-burners before.
i also got arrested in north idaho (back in my college days) wearing a yamaka & refusing to allow the goose-stepping brown-shirted neo-nazis to have their hate-march unconfronted. oh no! i wanted to provoke them to violence so i could...
well, that's the alpha lion having his moment. ;)

On top of what everyone else is saying here, if you guys are serious about having a black baby, you gotta be ready to know how to deal with childhood. As a Black man myself it’s always been a fantasy of mine to impregnate a white woman QoS, but the question always arises on how we raise the baby. QoS is a lifestyle, but it’s not for everyone, & even if you might think raising a baby & explaining to them in detail why you partake in this lifestyle, there’s nothing wrong with it, it makes you happy, it’s just the natural way of your life etc. there’s always a chance they won’t adapt to it. If you & your wife are serious about it I would consider involving the Bull & your wife take their relationship to the next level, they have a sexual relationship, now it’s time for it to go romantic as well. This might help ensure he takes a more active role into raising the baby & help explain the lifestyle to it. Also it ensures the lifestyle can continue, even if you have a baby
It sounds like you need to consider the next logical conclusion. That would be the he moves in with you both. He has sexual relations with her several times a week now.

i've stood against smalltown bedsheeet clad cross-burners before.
i also got arrested in north idaho (back in my college days) wearing a yamaka & refusing to allow the goose-stepping brown-shirted neo-nazis to have their hate-march unconfronted. oh no! i wanted to provoke them to violence so i could...
well, that's the alpha lion having his moment. ;)
Sounds like you have had an exciting life with an unusual amount of possible violent confrontations. Be careful, you never know when you might meet the person or people that might make your life painful. Just some friendly advice.

Hi everyone,
since my wife’s second natural birth it became almost impossible for me to make her orgasm and squirt so we decided to get a bull, we were lucky to find a nice bull that we both get along with great and he likes me watching them and cleaning up his massive loads. He has been pleasuring her multiple times a week for about 6 months, when he first started fucking her she was already 2 -3 months pregnant with our third baby.
he can’t get enough of her now she is 8 months he loves feeling the baby moving when his huge dick is balls deep in her,
a couple of days ago he was fucking her deep getting ready to fill her with cum and said to her “I’m going to get you pregnant next”, she said straight away ”oh fuck yes I can’t wait” and started having a powerful squirt orgasm until he filled her up.
I almost blew in my pants with excitement lol
we have talked about the actual reality of getting bred by her bull and she seems pretty sure she is going to let him do it. We talked to him and he definitely wants to do it.
I still get to clean her up after he is done and fuck her when he isn’t around but if she decides to go ahead with it I guess I won’t be allowed to blow in her when she becomes fertile.

my question is should I let it happen or try to talk her out of it?
Are a real person or is it your fantasy ?

I agree 100%. Remember that raising your wife's black babies from a black man would be more difficult than raising white babies that she might have from another white man. Also remember they would be your responsibility for 18 years, including those wild teenage years.
Best of luck to you.
It could be longer than that. Some judges will extend CS out longer should the ch*ild go to college after high school.

Yeah. So I suggest you be on hand on your marriage bed and man-up and hand-guide her black lover's bared erection into you wife's vagina.

It's like taking the Bull by the horns. If you keep clasping the shaft of his babymaker when he orgasms you will feel it brace strongly and thicken then muscularly jerk as he ejaculates in her.

And if you're really up to it, press two fingertips up against the softer underbelly of his cock and you will be able to feel the individual spurts of his cumload propulsing through it and onwards into the back your wife's stretched-up vagina.

It will be good for you to take part in the making of the baby. It's a sensationally erotic experience for any husband---definitely not one to be missed. I've done it four times with my young black boyfriend and my wife. Each time it was awesomely sexy and wankworthy in the extreme.
Wonderful way for the cuckold husband to be marginally involved in the intentional breeding of his willing wife by a superior black male.

Well. Stated my wife likes to feel a connection too
I agree that a wife, with the right lover, can develop intimate romantic feelings for the only man who is planting his seed deep inside her a few times per week over a long period of time.

His black DNA is absorbed into her body and it quickly becomes a much stronger influence on her own DNA than her husband’s weaker sperm. If her black lover develops an emotional connection with the white wife, it is only natural that she will start developing loving feelings for him as well. This would be especially true if she became black bred.

Some married white women are very open to falling in love with their black lovers without falling out of love with their cuckold husbands.

Hi everyone,
since my wife’s second natural birth it became almost impossible for me to make her orgasm and squirt so we decided to get a bull, we were lucky to find a nice bull that we both get along with great and he likes me watching them and cleaning up his massive loads. He has been pleasuring her multiple times a week for about 6 months, when he first started fucking her she was already 2 -3 months pregnant with our third baby.
he can’t get enough of her now she is 8 months he loves feeling the baby moving when his huge dick is balls deep in her,
a couple of days ago he was fucking her deep getting ready to fill her with cum and said to her “I’m going to get you pregnant next”, she said straight away ”oh fuck yes I can’t wait” and started having a powerful squirt orgasm until he filled her up.
I almost blew in my pants with excitement lol
we have talked about the actual reality of getting bred by her bull and she seems pretty sure she is going to let him do it. We talked to him and he definitely wants to do it.
I still get to clean her up after he is done and fuck her when he isn’t around but if she decides to go ahead with it I guess I won’t be allowed to blow in her when she becomes fertile.

my question is should I let it happen or try to talk her out of it?
Hey just average, how late into the pregnancy will the black bull fuck your wife with your baby inside her womb? Will he deposit his seed inside your wife's cunt until the last hour of her delivery? If the baby is a girl, is it possible that she will become a black cock craving whore when she grows up since she tasted so much black cum?

Back