I have fantasized about a black man impregnating my wife for years. We have been living the cuckold lifestyle for a little over a year. I have mentioned to her that I want her to get knocked up by a black man, but she is not sure. Our ******* have all moved out. Not sure how to explain a biracial baby to the family.

I have fantasized about a black man impregnating my wife for years. We have been living the cuckold lifestyle for a little over a year. I have mentioned to her that I want her to get knocked up by a black man, but she is not sure. Our ******* have all moved out. Not sure how to explain a biracial baby to the family.
Adopted or Sperm Bank. That's how the women I've helped get pregnant.

I’m juts wondering about the ramifications of a white married couple . Having a black baby. I mean your family and friends would have a lot of questions about this. How would you explain this a to everyone. I’m juts curious be careful.

Would be up to her but this is what i came up with in another thread on the subject:

While we were separated she had a boyfriend but we're back together now and working things out.
I'm sterile and so we decided to use a sperm donor to conceive.
She cheated on me but we still love each other so we're moving past it.
The truth.
Nothing.

see above

I’ve been watching these posts for a while now, my husband and I have been together over 19 years (since we we’re 15), have two beautiful children together. We’ve been in the lifestyle for over 6 years. When it comes to this subject, it hits home, as we’re trying for another baby at 35yrs old. My husband and I have chosen not to use a fertility clinic, and just accept our fate and decisions. So as this maybe a “fantasy” or “kink” to some, it’s really something we want and are tying for, a beautiful baby, one we’ll love and cherish together. So for people that frown on this subject, remember, there are REAL loving couples that just want a healthy baby, outside of just “sex, penis, and vaginas”. Just my thoughts everyone, figured I’d share, as I am really trying, but no success.

Wishing you guys the best of luck. You're doing a beautiful thing.

My GF/fiancé is pregnant with our bulls baby and she’s really starting to show! We are both so excited!!

Congratulations!

I'm not sure why everyone is afraid to say "We have an open marriage and the wife had a thing for black guys [don't ya know]. Accidents happen but the baby is our family now."

I feel the same
Would be so hot

I’m juts wondering about the ramifications of a white married couple . Having a black baby. I mean your family and friends would have a lot of questions about this. How would you explain this a to everyone. I’m juts curious be careful.

I have been asked to impregnate 1 wife in my 10 years. I am light skinned, so there is a good chance the baby will look white. So some couples that are not looking for the "shock" of the bi-racial kid through pregnancy are open to it. My friend @ChrisLogan also turned on to an app for women and couples looking to be bred for real.

My ex-girlfriend introduced me to the hotwife/vixen lifestyle. I was apprehensive at first but after the first time I was hooked. She would always tell her bulls that she wasn't on birth control and they had to wear a condom. It was amazing how often they would sneak off the condom and try to get her pregnant. It was a huge turn on for her (and I) eventually she decided to actually have a baby and we talked about it. I didn't want any children so we stopped seeing one another. She and her husband are now the proud parents of three babies none of which are his.

We thought About iT. Decided not to at this point. But if i can not get her pregnant (still no succes after half a year) she Will definetly want a bi racial baby.
If you have reservations about doing it make sure you deal with the reservations before going ahead and do it, you've tried for 1/2yr sometimes it can for various reasons take longer than 1/2 yr don't be in a hurry and deal with the reservations before taking the plunge or rather letting a BBC take the plunge inside your wife.

Back