Blacked/Blackedraw Pregnancy/Breeding Theme

Are there any blacked or blackedraw videos with actual dirty talk about being bred or getting pregnant fantasies?

I know there is one where Ryan Keely asks Jax to make her pregnant and there is the Maitland Ward Fertile vid but does anyone know of anything else with pregnancy/breeding fantasy dirty talk or theme?

Any help here much appreciated!

Are there any blacked or blackedraw videos with actual dirty talk about being bred or getting pregnant fantasies?

I know there is one where Ryan Keely asks Jax to make her pregnant and there is the Maitland Ward Fertile vid but does anyone know of anything else with pregnancy/breeding fantasy dirty talk or theme?

Any help here much appreciated!

If you look up Blake Rose on Dogfart (now DFExtra) during her glory hole video there’s a decent amount of talk where she’s trying to decide if she’ll let them cum in her pussy and talking about having black babies- she of course lets them. I can’t recommend it enough because she is so tall and slim with huge natural juggs and long blonde hair, she’s so white on an almost Germanic level, very conservative looking, so the contrast is really beautiful and special. Very, very hot scene. And she’s working two BBCs poking through the wall.

Back