Cheating pregnancy

What's so sexy about that? 🤷‍♂️
There are men who have this desire for their women to choose another male to impregnate her, some think it's crazy, for me to imagine my wife letting someone else get her pregnant is to see her choose another man who she thought was genetically more fit than me but she still loves me and that's why you will continue with me and I will be the "*******", and that makes me die of love, your wife chooses someone else to do and you to take care of!! After all, the ******* is the one who takes care of, and he is the one who will look after and raise the baby, provide education, healthcare and whatever else the baby needs, in other words, it is an important position!

I hope you understand, my point of view at least, my English isn't that good!

Not quite what you were looking for, but I cheated while I was pregnant. With no chance of getting pregnant by him we didn't have to use condoms or pull out so we didn't have to be careful. Honestly it made it a whole lot more erotic and intense knowing he could just let loose when he wanted without the concern of an accidental pregnancy.
I bet he loved it. So enjoyable.

Cheating pregnancy is the Mount Everest of this lifestyle…there is no higher emotional excitement and expectation than the wife secretly knowing the baby she is carrying is most likely not her husbands due to multiple thrilling unprotected no pulling out sex with her secret darker lover …And when she looks into her new lovers eyes and glances at his body ( arms thighs shoulders smooth brown skin ) she compares him to her husband….then she sees her new boyfriends smile … she fondly recalls their alone time in his bed making love unprotected, knowingly taking their chances together….at that moment she holds her belly and shyly hopes the baby is his and not her husbands.

Last edited:
Are you fucking her already? Is she blacked?
No and no. Her mom wanted to move in with me after our s-on was born. I was OK with the idea with 2 simple conditions: 1) I could continue to sleep with and impregnate any women that I wanted including her dau-ghter, and 2) She (the mom) would be totally submissive to me on all matters as to sex (including participating in group sex) and dress. The mom wanted clarification on several items, but in the end agreed with all my conditions with one change. She didn't want me sleeping with and impregnating her dau-ghter. I told her it was a deal breaker for me. She finally agreed to the entire package on the condition that I wait until the girl finishes college (she is currently a sophomore) before having a chi-ld with her. That led to a discussion over when I could start fucking her. Mom seems not to trust that if I started sleeping with the dau-ghter I wouldn't get her pregnant. Finally I agreed to wait until 6 months before she graduates to start sleeping with her.

The dau-ghter currently has a white BF at college. I've seen pics of the guy and I'm certain he is lacking in the cock department. Having spent some time with the dau-ghter I am convinced I can successfully seduce her when the time comes. In the meantime, I am having a lot of fun with her mom and my new s-on. The weekend before thanksgiving I got both baby-moms together for a great three-way.

No and no. Her mom wanted to move in with me after our s-on was born. I was OK with the idea with 2 simple conditions: 1) I could continue to ******* with and impregnate any women that I wanted including her dau-ghter, and 2) She (the mom) would be totally submissive to me on all matters as to sex (including participating in group sex) and dress. The mom wanted clarification on several items, but in the end agreed with all my conditions with one change. She didn't want me sleeping with and impregnating her dau-ghter. I told her it was a deal breaker for me. She finally agreed to the entire package on the condition that I wait until the girl finishes college (she is currently a sophomore) before having a chi-ld with her. That led to a discussion over when I could start fucking her. Mom seems not to trust that if I started sleeping with the dau-ghter I wouldn't get her pregnant. Finally I agreed to wait until 6 months before she graduates to start sleeping with her.

The dau-ghter currently has a white BF at college. I've seen pics of the guy and I'm certain he is lacking in the cock department. Having spent some time with the dau-ghter I am convinced I can successfully seduce her when the time comes. In the meantime, I am having a lot of fun with her mom and my new s-on. The weekend before thanksgiving I got both baby-moms together for a great three-way.
What was the outcome of her divorce ? Did her ex husband find out you were black ?

Is your woman only a dau-ghter, or does she also have some older so -n?
They are happy that you got their mom pregnant. I am an only s-on; my mom has been in a relationship with a man of color since this summer, and she has just removed the coil. My mom says that I have no say in the matter, and that he wants to get her pregnant, and she cannot avoid having his s-on
There is a younger s-on

Back