Cheating pregnancy

Not really cheating, when we first got into the lifestyle, we had a steady man we met with. I was allowed to meet up with him alone, stay over his place when I wanted. We fucked all the time, we were suppose to be having safe sex, but after a while we stopped using condoms and yes I did get pregnant. Yes I had her and stayed married to my husband. It’s 37 years later, being brown, didn’t make it obvious, though most of my close family knows they don’t know about our lifestyle. They think we were having a rough patch, and we decided to see others.

Not really cheating, when we first got into the lifestyle, we had a steady man we met with. I was allowed to meet up with him alone, stay over his place when I wanted. We fucked all the time, we were suppose to be having safe sex, but after a while we stopped using condoms and yes I did get pregnant. Yes I had her and stayed married to my husband. It’s 37 years later, being brown, didn’t make it obvious, though most of my close family knows they don’t know about our lifestyle. They think we were having a rough patch, and we decided to see others.
Did you still have a relationship with the bull after you had her? Do you guys still talk today?

the sexiest things a white husband could hear is the nurse saying to him " sir are you sure you're ok , it's obvious you're not the biological f a t h e r of your wife's newborn baby " and then the same nurse telling the adulteress wife " you're so lucky to have such a forgiving and understanding husband "
The nurse didn't say that
Look at me like that
You can tell
Idk this is the third time so
Use to it

the sexiest things a white husband could hear is the nurse saying to him " sir are you sure you're ok , it's obvious you're not the biological f a t h e r of your wife's newborn baby " and then the same nurse telling the adulteress wife " you're so lucky to have such a forgiving and understanding husband "
What's so sexy about that? 🤷‍♂️

Not quite what you were looking for, but I cheated while I was pregnant. With no chance of getting pregnant by him we didn't have to use condoms or pull out so we didn't have to be careful. Honestly it made it a whole lot more erotic and intense knowing he could just let loose when he wanted without the concern of an accidental pregnancy.
That's hot love to find a woman like that to enjoy without fear! You sound like a great one to enjoy like that so hot!

Back