Do other women have a desire to be bred by a strong black man?

Jen Dvorak

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
WA, US
I've always had a fascination with the concept of being bred by a strong black man and nurturing his baby. Up until my husband passed away recently he was always against the idea. However now that I'm on my own again and still very fertile the excitement of this interest remains strong, especially when I'm looking at this site or come across artwork like John Perkins' comic strips and candid photographs portraying women experiencing the joy of pregnancy with beautiful black men.

Is there anyone here who shares this enduring curiosity? I find the idea to be quite intriguing. Love to hear if other women share this desire or if there are men who enjoy breeding white women to spread their dominance and beauty?

Attachments

• IMG_0016.jpg
    IMG_0016.jpg
    527.9 KB · Views: 1,493
  • preg.png
    preg.png
    2 MB · Views: 1,442
  • preg2.png
    preg2.png
    1 MB · Views: 1,425
I've always had a fascination with the concept of being bred by a strong black man and nurturing his baby. Up until my husband passed away recently he was always against the idea. However now that I'm on my own again and still very fertile the excitement of this interest remains strong, especially when I'm looking at this site or come across artwork like John Perkins' comic strips and candid photographs portraying women experiencing the joy of pregnancy with beautiful black men.

Is there anyone here who shares this enduring curiosity? I find the idea to be quite intriguing. Love to hear if other women share this desire or if there are men who enjoy breeding white women to spread their dominance and beauty?
I'd love to breed you

Nothing quite like breeding a white bitch 😎

I don’t myself ,but I am a submissive white boy who is owned by a Black Master Lol no chance for getting knocked up lol but I could see the attraction for white women sure I think it would’ve very nice

My wife, when she was single, had a very strong desire to be bred by a strong, aggressive Black alpha male. She deferred until she married me. She satisfied her desire to be Black bred during our honeymoon. Nine months later she gave birth to her first interracial baby. She went on to be bred by a total of 7 different Black men.

I think it's beautiful and sexually arousing as a white guy for you and other white women to have a black baby. I fully support the BNWO movement. White men should help their girlfriends or wives to go black and to be willing cucks.

As a mom, no. I honestly don’t understand or buy into these impregnation fantasies and generally write them off as jerk off fantasies. My ******* Knows a few things, he knows he was wanted before he was conceived, he knows who his ******* is, and he knows he is loved. I don’t think most of these breeding fetish things take anything into consideration past fucking. Sorry if that makes me the wet blanket.

I believe that I would have taken a black guy’s seed deep into my fertile womb giving me his black baby if I had accepted my husbands desire to experience sex with a black guy who’s penis was much larger than his when I was younger and fertile. ( if I knew then how sexually satisfied and exiting being fucked by black guy’s who’s endowment is so much larger than my husbands and the much larger cum deposits ) But for many years I refused to experience sex with a black guy who’s penis was much larger than my husbands little white cock . . When I eventually experienced my first black guy’s cock filling my vagina with his fertile seed I had passed being able to be impregnated and to have a black baby.
I regret the many years I have missed by refusing have sex with a black guy with a superior cock and taking his fertile black seed so deep that I would have easily been impregnated.

Last edited:
This is absolutely magnificent, I so wish my wife would have agreed to be bred by black men, she did get bred by 4 men other than me, I raised them, they are now adults, I have been a cuckold for 40 years and I have always enjoyed my wife having sex with other men, I currently haven't had sex with my wife in 14 years, 3 years ago she told me that one of her boyfriends was going to move in and take my place in her bed full time, she told me that her boyfriend said he didn't feel comfortable having another man in the house and she told him that she would tell me that the only way I could stay was if I didn't have a cock because he wouldn't feel fully in place as her man with another cock in the home, she told me this in December of 2020, I went to work trying to get my cock removed and I couldn't find a doctor or a cutter that would remove it, so I went to work cutting my own cock off and by May 28th 2021 I had successfully cut my cock off for my wife and her boyfriend, he was good with me staying since I didn't have a cock anymore and said that I should make a good servant to her and him, my wife is and was very happy that i conformed to her needs and desires, i now cook and clean for them and take care of many of their needs, i get to eat his cum out of her pussy and get to suck him off occasionally when my wife isn't at home, she has told me to suck him off whenever he wants and I do suck him off when he wants, I have really enjoyed the past 2 years and i have enjoyed living a cockless cuckold life even though i ******* alone while we is cuddling and fucking my wife in the bed that she and I shared for so many years, I get lonely sometimes and i know that if they don't want me around anymore i will be alone in this world because no one will want to build a relationship with a man that doesn't have a cock but i agreed to the terms of them letting me stay in the home, i hope they let me stay, time will tell
I wish there was a way to block all these lunatics that come up with these crazy stories. As a cuckold, even I'm exhausted reading all the nonsensical garbage people post on this site...

This is absolutely magnificent, I so wish my wife would have agreed to be bred by black men, she did get bred by 4 men other than me, I raised them, they are now adults, I have been a cuckold for 40 years and I have always enjoyed my wife having sex with other men, I currently haven't had sex with my wife in 14 years, 3 years ago she told me that one of her boyfriends was going to move in and take my place in her bed full time, she told me that her boyfriend said he didn't feel comfortable having another man in the house and she told him that she would tell me that the only way I could stay was if I didn't have a cock because he wouldn't feel fully in place as her man with another cock in the home, she told me this in December of 2020, I went to work trying to get my cock removed and I couldn't find a doctor or a cutter that would remove it, so I went to work cutting my own cock off and by May 28th 2021 I had successfully cut my cock off for my wife and her boyfriend, he was good with me staying since I didn't have a cock anymore and said that I should make a good servant to her and him, my wife is and was very happy that i conformed to her needs and desires, i now cook and clean for them and take care of many of their needs, i get to eat his cum out of her pussy and get to suck him off occasionally when my wife isn't at home, she has told me to suck him off whenever he wants and I do suck him off when he wants, I have really enjoyed the past 2 years and i have enjoyed living a cockless cuckold life even though i ******* alone while we is cuddling and fucking my wife in the bed that she and I shared for so many years, I get lonely sometimes and i know that if they don't want me around anymore i will be alone in this world because no one will want to build a relationship with a man that doesn't have a cock but i agreed to the terms of them letting me stay in the home, i hope they let me stay, time will tell
Bullshit, and if it isn’t, then it’s still bullshit.

I would breed some of you ladies if you are in the uk or willing to travel

Hi what country are you from. I would be interested in meeting if you are in the uk.

Back