Do other women have a desire to be bred by a strong black man?

I've always had a fascination with the concept of being bred by a strong black man and nurturing his baby. Up until my husband passed away recently he was always against the idea. However now that I'm on my own again and still very fertile the excitement of this interest remains strong, especially when I'm looking at this site or come across artwork like John Perkins' comic strips and candid photographs portraying women experiencing the joy of pregnancy with beautiful black men.

Is there anyone here who shares this enduring curiosity? I find the idea to be quite intriguing. Love to hear if other women share this desire or if there are men who enjoy breeding white women to spread their dominance and beauty?
I would like to be cuckolded by such a lady!!

I've always had a fascination with the concept of being bred by a strong black man and nurturing his baby. Up until my husband passed away recently he was always against the idea. However now that I'm on my own again and still very fertile the excitement of this interest remains strong, especially when I'm looking at this site or come across artwork like John Perkins' comic strips and candid photographs portraying women experiencing the joy of pregnancy with beautiful black men.

Is there anyone here who shares this enduring curiosity? I find the idea to be quite intriguing. Love to hear if other women share this desire or if there are men who enjoy breeding white women to spread their dominance and beauty?
Pussy is the BEST when my white slut is pregnant

Wow we encourage you and support you. We love the desire.

Very curious to chat with you about breeding black man’s eggs

Attachments

• IMG_3372.jpeg
    IMG_3372.jpeg
    52 KB · Views: 360
Before we started actually finding bulls, we discussed everything, including pregnancy. We already had a few babies and hadn't decided if we wanted one more. We jointly decided if birth control failed, we would definitely keep the baby no matter who they came from. We also decided, should we determine we want another baby, we would find a bull that looks similar to hubby to be the biological *******, but hubby would be the one they called Dad. Ultimately, neither situation occurred.

Before we started actually finding bulls, we discussed everything, including pregnancy. We already had a few babies and hadn't decided if we wanted one more. We jointly decided if birth control failed, we would definitely keep the baby no matter who they came from. We also decided, should we determine we want another baby, we would find a bull that looks similar to hubby to be the biological *******, but hubby would be the one they called Dad. Ultimately, neither situation occurred.
But you hoped iy would, didn't you? I know I did, kept hoping I would push the envelope too far and OOPS, oh well, too late now......J (the wife)

honestly, yep, its not just a fantasy for me and hubby either, we're actively looking for exactly this

Back