Do other women have a desire to be bred by a strong black man?

Hi!
The question is what does this babe mean to you or to the other people on this topic? And what for do you need this babe? To feed the kinky fetish of the lifestyle or to love and cherish? Sorry for the babe if the first one tbh. Each baby deserves to be loved first. Think about it, please. Think about expected and unexpected changes in your life as well. Analyze it. Your life will go vice-versa. And do it only when you are ready.
Fingers crossed biological fàther is not a donor-kind only with a no-obligation mind.

Last edited:
Hi!
The question is what does this babe mean to you or to the other people on this topic? And what for do you need this babe? To feed the kinky fetish of the lifestyle or to love and cherish? Sorry for the babe if the first one tbh. Each baby deserves to be loved first. Think about it, please. Think about expected and unexpected changes in your life as well. Analyze it. Your life will go vice-versa. And do it only when you are ready.
Fingers crossed biological fàther is not a donor-kind only with a no-obligation mind.
Damn...that was tough to read...guessing English isn't your first language. It's not about the baby...it's about the thrill of what happens. MOST people are super responsible and are WILLING to deal with the results should it happen. There are TONS of examples of couples playing that game and having mixed babies and raising them. History is full of people borne out of this kind of scenario and they seemed to do just fine and normal human beings.

Damn...that was tough to read...guessing English isn't your first language. It's not about the baby...it's about the thrill of what happens. MOST people are super responsible and are WILLING to deal with the results should it happen. There are TONS of examples of couples playing that game and having mixed babies and raising them. History is full of people borne out of this kind of scenario and they seemed to do just fine and normal human beings.
Ja tev ir kaut kādas problēmas ar nacionalitāti, tad vienkarši labāk neatbildi cilvēkām. Tas izskatisies daudz gudrāk nekā pisties klāt valodaj!

Don’t try to translate via google. Shows wrong text.

It’s always a nice idea when a real white woman desires to get pregnant by a black man.

It’s even nicer if her white husband agrees and wants you to do it as well.

Not many authentic white wowen exist like that. Even fewer couples.

But it’s nice when they exist
We exist.

You're spot on with the authenticity part which goes far beyond the hot heat of the momentary love-making, inevitably resulting in a deep creampie; you have to discuss the realities together when you're out of that mode. If the answer is still "YES!", that's authentic for us.

She's had two late periods (one we think sadly was a very early miscarriage) where we both were legitimately disappointed when her period began. While she isn't deliberately planning it, she's off BC, fertile, and we want it.

We exist.

You're spot on with the authenticity part which goes far beyond the hot heat of the momentary love-making, inevitably resulting in a deep creampie; you have to discuss the realities together when you're out of that mode. If the answer is still "YES!", that's authentic for us.

She's had two late periods (one we think sadly was a very early miscarriage) where we both were legitimately disappointed when her period began. While she isn't deliberately planning it, she's off BC, fertile, and we want it.
I’ll add to what my cuck said - If a woman has a breeding kink like me, being with a cuck and also a breeder that not just are okay with it, but want it… that makes the whole experience more enjoyable. No worries about “what if I get pregnant!!”. Just pure, unfiltered, primal fun for everyone. Those are my favorite experiences by far <3

I guess its us as husbands that some of us are actually closeted homosexuals that we’d love to take our wives places
I know what you mean. I'm not married but find myself fantasising about Black Men all the time these days and it's come to the point where I would love to be a sissy crossdressing slut for Black Cock. :blackheart: :sex: :blackheart:

Attachments

• 514343951.png
    514343951.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 123
  • 927136046.jpg
    927136046.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 130
  • 1052288642.jpg
    1052288642.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 121
  • 1456232820.jpg
    1456232820.jpg
    267.8 KB · Views: 131
I've always had a fascination with the concept of being bred by a strong black man and nurturing his baby. Up until my husband passed away recently he was always against the idea. However now that I'm on my own again and still very fertile the excitement of this interest remains strong, especially when I'm looking at this site or come across artwork like John Perkins' comic strips and candid photographs portraying women experiencing the joy of pregnancy with beautiful black men.

Is there anyone here who shares this enduring curiosity? I find the idea to be quite intriguing. Love to hear if other women share this desire or if there are men who enjoy breeding white women to spread their dominance and beauty?
OMG YES, I have this fantasy/desire also!! I can tell you from experience that ther eis NOTHING more intense sexually than to have a Black Lover inside of you and NO birth control used!! I have MASSIVE orgasms in this situation, and cannot stop myself from letting them do anything they want as a result. I begof ro them to cum in me, knock me up, gove me thier baby, on and on!! Hasn't happened, I have problems getting pregnant, but if the stars align for me, I will experience this before we are too old to enjoy raising another one. J (the wife)

Back