Do other women have a desire to be bred by a strong black man?

When I have children (I'm still very young) I would definitely want them to be from a black man. It's a topic that I have never talked about with my cuck, because we haven't even talked about children in general, and I know that he wouldn't like the idea, but there is time, I have convinced him of things that he previously did not accept even as a joke, I will be patient.
I think it would be beautiful and sexually arousing too of you having babies from your black bulls. I'm sure he will accept.

I've always had a fascination with the concept of being bred by a strong black man and nurturing his baby. Up until my husband passed away recently he was always against the idea. However now that I'm on my own again and still very fertile the excitement of this interest remains strong, especially when I'm looking at this site or come across artwork like John Perkins' comic strips and candid photographs portraying women experiencing the joy of pregnancy with beautiful black men.

Is there anyone here who shares this enduring curiosity? I find the idea to be quite intriguing. Love to hear if other women share this desire or if there are men who enjoy breeding white women to spread their dominance and beauty?
Happening everywhere interracial birth rate exploding year after year

Just because it gets you hot, does not mean you should get preg. You have 20+ yrs to follow up with this decision.

Choose wisely.................
Brother’s just because a non black woman fucks you doesn’t mean that she can’t be racist. Or that she views you like something other then a slumming @nimal fetish, Thomas Jefferson and Abraham Lincoln were slave owners and bred black females.

I'm only 24, I don't have children yet but I would like to have 2 or 3. And I like black men.
So it is entirely possible that the man I marry and have children with will be a black man.

So it's more than just a fantasy for me, it's something I'm actually considering doing.
At your age, you can plan your life the way you want it to be. But having ki.ds is not a small matter. In fact, the most important legacies you will leave behind. To raise them, you need a stable partner no matter who. Think through all its implications rather than go with some sexual fantasy.

At your age, you can plan your life the way you want it to be. But having ki.ds is not a small matter. In fact, the most important legacies you will leave behind. To raise them, you need a stable partner no matter who. Think through all its implications rather than go with some sexual fantasy.

That is precisely what I said in my message. It’s not a fantasy for me.
This is something I'm seriously considering.

If I have children with a black man, it is not to satisfy a fantasy. It will be because I fell in love with this black man, and he will be my husband.

That is precisely what I said in my message. It’s not a fantasy for me.
This is something I'm seriously considering.

If I have children with a black man, it is not to satisfy a fantasy. It will be because I fell in love with this black man, and he will be my husband.
You are quite mature for a 24-year-old. Sorry, I am trying not to be too patronizing, but I suppose old habits die hard. lol

No need to apologize, you just wanted to advise me, i understand 😊
I recently had one, and even at my age, it's not easy. We are a fairly stable couple, and it still feels like we are barely making it through the day. lols. They are a lot of work even with one, and you want 2 to 3: that's already a lot. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

I recently had one, and even at my age, it's not easy. We are a fairly stable couple, and it still feels like we are barely making it through the day. lols. They are a lot of work even with one, and you want 2 to 3: that's already a lot. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Congratulations to you both 🥰🥰

Haha courage, I imagine that it's not easy every day, but I'm sure it's worth it, being a parent is certainly the most beautiful role in the world 😊

Back