Do other women have a desire to be bred by a strong black man?

I've always had a fascination with the concept of being bred by a strong black man and nurturing his baby. Up until my husband passed away recently he was always against the idea. However now that I'm on my own again and still very fertile the excitement of this interest remains strong, especially when I'm looking at this site or come across artwork like John Perkins' comic strips and candid photographs portraying women experiencing the joy of pregnancy with beautiful black men.

Is there anyone here who shares this enduring curiosity? I find the idea to be quite intriguing. Love to hear if other women share this desire or if there are men who enjoy breeding white women to spread their dominance and beauty?
The one bull I was with a few years ago had this fantasy. He pushed pretty hard for me to stop my BC even saying it would be okay if I got an abortion (I am 100% Pro Choice, but it is not okay to use abortion as a means of BC like this, IMO). I got pretty angry with him for suggesting it!

But, privately, it also aroused me to think about getting pregnant from him. Especially in the latter part of our relationship when I was definitely starting to catch feelings. When he would start saying stuff around this while we were together, I would play along sometimes. It make some of our sex sessions even hotter, I have to admit.

Are you really inclined to do it?

It is your own . Your not doing anything that your not supposed to do. He should see them as his . They belong to the husband as well because you are legally married.
That is not true. If he shows paternity it is not his and he doesn't want the baby, he is not legally responsible.

I bred a few married couples but people nowadays into lame online role play only lol and act scared to meet
It’s simple :)
1) Meet in public bar or chill spot to get vibe .
2) Prior always vid call so there’s no surprises.
3) I respect discretion if need be . Sometimes she just want her lover bull to breed her while living separately lives which is fine as I ain’t on no stalker type Ish .
4) long as both tested , open to not judge and great communication then theee four things make a bullet proof Situation. Let’s put effort 😈

If one is down hmu , open pm. Even if I’m a temporary live -in bull 😈😈😈. I’m in Cali but open to Nevada , almost any distance. No joke. I have a dog as well 🙏🏾

To most it’s just a fantasy, but I have a couple fully black ******* I’m raising (wife is black) and we’re one big happy family. And yes, she got pounded by all kinds of dick while she was carrying.

I'd love for my wife to be invited by a BBC king to Africa for some holidays. She would have to go alone (without me) once there, she would be made available to every single BBC that would want her. They would breed her all week. Fucking her pussy hardcore. During one week a 30 BBCs would fuck her and leave their seed inside her hoping she'll get pregnant, and she did, and these BBC Kings couldn't care less, coz it would be impossible for her to find ******* anyway.

Evolutionary women have always wanted to breed with the most alpha male possible.
Then secure recourses from a more beta male with less opportunities to stray insuring that he will be available for her and her offsprings needs.
It just makes sense.

I've always had a fascination with the concept of being bred by a strong black man and nurturing his baby. Up until my husband passed away recently he was always against the idea. However now that I'm on my own again and still very fertile the excitement of this interest remains strong, especially when I'm looking at this site or come across artwork like John Perkins' comic strips and candid photographs portraying women experiencing the joy of pregnancy with beautiful black men.

Is there anyone here who shares this enduring curiosity? I find the idea to be quite intriguing. Love to hear if other women share this desire or if there are men who enjoy breeding white women to spread their dominance and beauty?
Let's see the Black Baby coming out

Back