We are planning on doing this sometime in the next year or so but want to hear from those who've really been there. It's a fun fantasy but there's also reality that comes on the day to day basis. We want to know who has lived the life, not just the fantasy. Share some thoughts?

One thing is that lovers cum inside pussies and other thing is "breeding". They are so different!
My wife and her ex black boyfriend fucked a lot of times without condoms. He cummed inside her pussy often, but she never got pregnant. Despite some men have this fantasy, it would be a crazy thing to go ahead with. Enjoy trios and sex adventures between mature and responsible people shouldn't include engagements of such nature. It's just my opinion.

It's not for everyone but it's not a game like some treat it here either. After the fun is over, it's a lifetime committment.

We're asking others not to understand how they got that way but how they lived with it. Kind of surprised to see everyone go quiet.

The last time my wife and her ex black boyfriend Axel had sex, I had a thought like that.
Susie and me had been trying to fuck in doggy but after half and hour fucking neither of us could cum. Doggy never was "my position".
Some hours later our black friend Axel came at home and I asked him to fuck Susie in doggy. They went over our bed and Axel sat over her hips like if he was ridding a horse. That was really wild. Just in a pair of minutes he was able to make her cum. In that moment I felt a terrible excitation and I thought "I hope she get pregnant". But it was just a momentary thought. You can watch my video of that fuck.

If we wanted *******, I'd love to breed my wife with a worthy bull. A breeding fuck fest would be amazing. I'd be proud that my wife had a beautiful mixed baby, and proud to have such a sexy, free woman that not only loves to fuck black men, but would have their baby.

Similarly, I absolutely love black women and always wanted to have a baby with a hot black chick. I've talked to my wife about it and I might at some point.

Back