I’ve been watching these posts for a while now, my husband and I have been together over 19 years (since we we’re 15), have two beautiful children together. We’ve been in the lifestyle for over 6 years. When it comes to this subject, it hits home, as we’re trying for another baby at 35yrs old. My husband and I have chosen not to use a fertility clinic, and just accept our fate and decisions. So as this maybe a “fantasy” or “kink” to some, it’s really something we want and are tying for, a beautiful baby, one we’ll love and cherish together. So for people that frown on this subject, remember, there are REAL loving couples that just want a healthy baby, outside of just “sex, penis, and vaginas”. Just my thoughts everyone, figured I’d share, as I am really trying, but no success.

Great post ?

07cefb2aa172937a2aada9857c7957b3.jpg

I’ve been watching these posts for a while now, my husband and I have been together over 19 years (since we we’re 15), have two beautiful children together. We’ve been in the lifestyle for over 6 years. When it comes to this subject, it hits home, as we’re trying for another baby at 35yrs old. My husband and I have chosen not to use a fertility clinic, and just accept our fate and decisions. So as this maybe a “fantasy” or “kink” to some, it’s really something we want and are tying for, a beautiful baby, one we’ll love and cherish together. So for people that frown on this subject, remember, there are REAL loving couples that just want a healthy baby, outside of just “sex, penis, and vaginas”. Just my thoughts everyone, figured I’d share, as I am really trying, but no success.
I have bred a few females, i can help if you need me.

I’m juts wondering about the ramifications of a white married couple . Having a black baby. I mean your family and friends would have a lot of questions about this. How would you explain this a to everyone. I’m juts curious be careful.
Our family knows my tubes have been tied for over 10 years. There’s a reversal surgery that we’ve had done and we’re just telling everyone we used a process called IVF (in-vitro-fertilization) our baby was carefully selected and it was our choice, it’s just a sperm donor, we are a strong loving couple and the baby will be cared for with such.

Our family knows my tubes have been tied for over 10 years. There’s a reversal surgery that we’ve had done and we’re just telling everyone we used a process called IVF (in-vitro-fertilization) our baby was carefully selected and it was our choice, it’s just a sperm donor, we are a strong loving couple and the baby will be cared for with such.

Great ?

quite possibly the most impressive genetic specimen to date.
the man is huge, muscular, blessed...a titan.
not sure how she found him or where.
but he is straight from africa, and will be returning soon.
very dark too.
he claims he is directly descended from one of their gods.
i dont know about any of that, but in 12 hours of mostly non-stop...
she was leaking out for the next several days after removing his plug.

Back