Hey,
Friends ( You're forum question puzzling) whose been bred or whose breeding in this lifestyle of cuckolding interracial? Of course many interracial couples across the country have biracial -- that'd breeding"

My wife has been bred interracially twice. It was no mistake, but a deliberate choice. And we're tired of some people judging us. This is our life, not theirs.
And we don't try to tell other people how the should live their lives.

e23b51bb-3989-4d21-a912-422e3a30a194 (2).jpg

My wife has been bred interracially twice. It was no mistake, but a deliberate choice. And we're tired of some people judging us. This is our life, not theirs.

View attachment 2660608
Agree 100%. I have been bred twice by my black bulls. And each time it was an informed choice with hubby, me and my bull.

I know it's a cool fantasy for a lot of people over there, but when it comes to reality you need to realize that pregnancy and having a baby is the biggest responsibility you ever gonna have in your life, so calm down and use your brain to think about it instead of your penis/vagina.

I know it's a cool fantasy for a lot of people over there, but when it comes to reality you need to realize that pregnancy and having a baby is the biggest responsibility you ever gonna have in your life, so calm down and use your brain to think about it instead of your penis/vagina.

You certainly have to think carefully about it. And combine both "brain to think about it" and "your penis/vagina."

282035_03big.jpg

View attachment 2660608
I think it is wonderful that you both agreed to be bred by black cum. Such a beautiful thing.

I have three biracial students in my classroom, unfortunately they are in foster care, so I am considered their dad. I think as long as you are able to provide a safe and loving home for them , go for it. After all do not depend upon others to make decisions for what's in your heart.

I’ve been watching these posts for a while now, my husband and I have been together over 19 years (since we we’re 15), have two beautiful children together. We’ve been in the lifestyle for over 6 years. When it comes to this subject, it hits home, as we’re trying for another baby at 35yrs old. My husband and I have chosen not to use a fertility clinic, and just accept our fate and decisions. So as this maybe a “fantasy” or “kink” to some, it’s really something we want and are tying for, a beautiful baby, one we’ll love and cherish together. So for people that frown on this subject, remember, there are REAL loving couples that just want a healthy baby, outside of just “sex, penis, and vaginas”. Just my thoughts everyone, figured I’d share, as I am really trying, but no success.

I’ve been watching these posts for a while now, my husband and I have been together over 19 years (since we we’re 15), have two beautiful children together. We’ve been in the lifestyle for over 6 years. When it comes to this subject, it hits home, as we’re trying for another baby at 35yrs old. My husband and I have chosen not to use a fertility clinic, and just accept our fate and decisions. So as this maybe a “fantasy” or “kink” to some, it’s really something we want and are tying for, a beautiful baby, one we’ll love and cherish together. So for people that frown on this subject, remember, there are REAL loving couples that just want a healthy baby, outside of just “sex, penis, and vaginas”. Just my thoughts everyone, figured I’d share, as I am really trying, but no success.
wishing you lots of luck ?

Back