I already have children so I am familiar :)
Thats good to hear and my statement may not apply to you however for the guys that think breeding is easy, if you are not financially secure, just remember that baby support is no joke. If a couple that is financially secure, emotionally stable and is willing to raise a baby better than you can and if the guy is ok not having any contact or role in the baby's life ... then I say breed away. However this concept is too risky for me, it may not be for others so again, to each their own

I was faced with this dilemma a several years ago when I was engaged to a white man. Jack was much older, suffered from ED and had been fixed years before we met. I loved Jack but wanted to have an active sex life and possibly a baby before I became too old to get pregnant. By agreement, I began to intimately date a much younger white man who resembled a younger version of Jack. I stopped my birth control and had many bareback sessions with this handsome stud. I hoped to get pregnant and pretend that Jack was the biological *******. Unfortunately, he never knocked me up before we moved 4 hours away for career reasons.

After arriving in Boston, I met a handsome, charming black man who soon became my steady bareback lover. At that point I had presumed that I was too old to get pregnant, so no form of birth control was ever used. Surprise: Tim managed to black breed me. At first I was totally thrilled about having his bi-racial baby. Then the reality of giving birth to an interracial baby in a very conservative Catholic family (community and workplace too) set in. OMG my wedding to Jack was only a few months away too.

I was really torn between marrying my white Fiancé or breaking off my engagement to live with my baby’s future daddy. I knew that giving birth to a black baby in a conservative white family would be extremely controversial. Alternatively leaving my Fiancé to live with the baby’s biological daddy would likely be the best decision for the baby in so many ways. I loved Jack more than I loved my black boyfriend but I knew that my baby’s interests were the most important factor to consider.

I had to make a very fast, emotionally challenging decision as soon as possible. After sleepless nights and lots of tears, I broke off my engagement to Jack, returned my beautiful engagement ring and moved in with Tim. Jack was understandably crushed but he understood the reasoning behind my difficult decision.

I lived with Tim for the next several months as my tummy began to bulge with his baby. Even though Tim never formally proposed marriage to me, he introduced me to his mom, siblings and friends as his Fiancée and the mom of his future baby. I was very well received and they were thrilled that I was carrying Tim’s baby. No one questioned his decision to choose a white woman, but applauded my decision to leave my former Fiancé for the sake of the baby. They did push Tim to do the right thing and get me a nice diamond engagement ring. He just smiled which I interpreted as his plan to do just that fairly soon.

To be honest, I still loved Jack very deeply and was having a difficult time loving Tim at the same level. I hoped my love for Tim would grow stronger and deeper during those early months of pregnancy. I really wanted our biracial relationship to grow much stronger before I would accept his ring and formal marriage proposal. I loved Tim but not as deeply as I still loved Jack. I kept telling myself that my love would grow infinitely stronger once I gave birth to Tim’s baby. I hoped so anyway.

At the end of my 5th month of pregnancy, my world turned upside down once again as I tragically miscarried for no apparent reason. My gynecologist had previously warned me about the dangers of possible miscarriage due to my age. Tim would have had a ******* if I had carried to term. We were both devastated as was Tim’s family.

After a mutual grieving period, Tim made it very clear that he wanted to try breeding me again. Since I was at an emotional cross roads between Tim & Jack, I decided to go back on birth control pills while I tried to sort out my feelings. Tim was not happy about my decision. I had to decide whether to get black bred again (health risks) and finally agree to marry Tim, or return to Jack if he would take me back.

Discreetly, I contacted Jack for the first time in 5 months and asked him to meet me at our favorite bench down at a secluded pond. When we met there were lots of tears, warm hugs and a heart to heart candid conversation. Jack expressed his heartfelt condolences that I miscarried Tim’s baby. He knew how important motherhood was to me so his feelings were very genuine.

I then told Jack that Tim wanted to black breed me again in another attempt to have a biracial baby. I also told Jack that Tim had proposed marriage to me on several occasions but I had not accepted yet. Jack was puzzled as to why I was hesitating to marry Tim and have his baby. I shocked Jack when I told him that I was hesitating because I was still in love with him. Jack admitted that he had remained in love with me but stayed away since my future clearly seemed to be with Tim. He did not want to interfere. My heart melted hearing these words. I asked Jack if he was willing to take me back if I agreed to break up with Tim. He smiled broadly, reached inside his collared shirt and pulled out a silver neck chain. Attached to the bottom of the chain was the diamond engagement ring that I had worn so proudly before. Jack said that he had kept our engagement ring on a chain, by his heart in the hope that I would return to him someday. I sobbed with joy as he got down on bended knee again and proposed for a second time. I accepted without any hesitation.

Tim was more upset than hurt. He wanted a mixed race baby more than anything. Since I moved out, Tim has tried on many occasions to get me to come back. I have not been tempted at all. I have had new black boyfriends since marrying Jack but pregnancy is now impossible due to my age. Jack encourages me to have black boyfriends as long as I don’t give away my heart and soul again. I am completely black exclusive sexually now since Jack is totally unable to perform any more. My heart will always belong to Jack but my body will always belong to my select few black boyfriends. It is a Hotwife/cuckold marriage made in heaven.
Our children need strong, present dads n moms because the bullets are flying everywhere!

Parenting is a battle today. It may be tougher than at any other time in history. If you want to be a Hall of Fame mom…if you want to be a Hall of Fame dad, love ❤️ your children, don’t bring them into this world out of sexual fantasy.

We need to be thinking not just about now, but those future generations…our children and their children and their children’s children’s children.

You are not here by accident today. This isn’t by chance. I don’t believe that anything has ever happened by chance or luck ( I don’t believe in luck) to anyone.

Thats good to hear and my statement may not apply to you however for the guys that think breeding is easy, if you are not financially secure, just remember that baby support is no joke. If a couple that is financially secure, emotionally stable and is willing to raise a baby better than you can and if the guy is ok not having any contact or role in the baby's life ... then I say breed away. However this concept is too risky for me, it may not be for others so again, to each their own
By "too risky for me", do you mean cuck and/or wife coming after you for baby support? If so, that's a risk any time you engage in sex with a woman.

don’t bring them into this world out of sexual fantasy.

I keep reading this but I dont really find that it is a cogent argument against. Children come into this world for a variety of reasons, and they are usually unexpected or unplanned. Once they are here, what brought them here is irrelevant. What's important is to provide the baby with a stable loving home. Any time a couple gets into this lifestyle they should prepare for such a contingency because sex is how babies are made.

As far as explaining their provenance to the children, how many of us know the details of how we came to be and why? Some of us do, but parents are under no obligation to explain in detail.

In other threads when asked the question of how someone could explain it to friends and family, I suggested:
  • While we were separated she had a boyfriend but we're back together now and working things out.
  • I'm sterile and so we decided to use a sperm donor to conceive.
  • She cheated on me but we still love each other so we're moving past it.
  • The truth.
  • Nothing.
I figure that if you're gonna be a cuckold, you might as well go all the way, and I'm hoping all of my future children are sired by my future wife or gf's bull. Of course all of that will be up to her.

By "too risky for me", do you mean cuck and/or wife coming after you for baby support? If so, that's a risk any time you engage in sex with a woman.

I keep reading this but I dont really find that it is a cogent argument against. Children come into this world for a variety of reasons, and they are usually unexpected or unplanned. Once they are here, what brought them here is irrelevant. What's important is to provide the baby with a stable loving home. Any time a couple gets into this lifestyle they should prepare for such a contingency because sex is how babies are made.

As far as explaining their provenance to the children, how many of us know the details of how we came to be and why? Some of us do, but parents are under no obligation to explain in detail.

In other threads when asked the question of how someone could explain it to friends and family, I suggested:
  • While we were separated she had a boyfriend but we're back together now and working things out.
  • I'm sterile and so we decided to use a sperm donor to conceive.
  • She cheated on me but we still love each other so we're moving past it.
  • The truth.
  • Nothing.
I figure that if you're gonna be a cuckold, you might as well go all the way, and I'm hoping all of my future children are sired by my future wife or gf's bull. Of course all of that will be up to her.
I mean knowingly having sex with a woman that is married or whatnot who isnt on birth control. The thread is about breeding so your focus should already be around the fact that breeding means to have a baby, ergo said woman isnt on birth control and the guy isnt strapped up. The aim vis breeding is to have a baby ...intentionally and not incidentally.
When you have sex with a woman, having a kid is a risk which is mitigated with alot of things, birth control and condoms are just two of those things however again this thread is about breeding so your general statement doesnt apply. People that love the concept of breeding should be aware of the risk, thats all. Some choose to battle forward knowing or not knowing of such risk... to these brave souls I say.... One more to the breach my friends, one more

I mean knowingly having sex with a woman that is married or whatnot who isnt on birth control. The thread is about breeding so your focus so already know that breeding means to have a baby ergo said woman isnt on birth control and the guy isnt strapped up. The aim is to have a baby ...intentionally and not incidentally.
When you have sex with a woman, having a kid is a risk which is mitigated with alot of things, birth control and condoms are just two of those things however again this thread is about breeding so your general statement doesnt apply
How do you know if she's on birth control?

How do you know if she's on birth control?
For one, you can feel the birth control ring inside her if you have a size that hits the spot, secondly, if she has a patch on her arm, thirdly (and I dont advice this method) if she tells you. Either way, when in doubt, Strap up or let her swallow the evidence

Ah, ok, so you would only go bare if you have a visual indicator of BC, wouldnt trust that she's on depo or the pill, and wouldnt knowingly breed a woman. Got it.
So I think you are mistaking various options that I gave you and thereby implying that I would just use only one. I have my own reasons and conditions as to when I will go bare and I wont enumerate them for you.

I looked back and you did enumerate your options and i did summarize them correctly, your position on the matter is pretty clear IMHO.
Haha re-read what I wrote and digest it anyway you wish but the fact is still clear, to each their own when you breed. If you want to go and breed then do but to each their own. I play bare and with my regular couples and for various reasons which I am comfortable with and to me thats all that matters

Haha re-read what I wrote and digest it anyway you wish but the fact is still clear, to each their own when you breed. If you want to go and breed then do but to each their own. I play bare and with my regular couples and for various reasons which I am comfortable with and to me thats all that matters
Yes, this is exactly what I understood, I don't see the controversy.

Yes, this is exactly what I understood, I don't see the controversy.
The disconnect is that you miss the important term "breeding" and its meaning and I wont rehash anything again as it seems you just dont get it and I have other things to do today.

If you think seriously about it - if every blonde woman gave birth to a mixed-race baby, you would run out of blonde women within a generation. And what would you do then? Someone has to keep the blonde race going for the next generation of BBC to enjoy

I agree
ideally the husband should give the wife at least one ******* before she has a Black baby otherwise in a few generations there would be no more white girls to go black:)

Why does everyone have be judgemental about a situation they have no interest in anyway? Why do people automatically assume that a couple could not survive this kind of life changing event? This is no longer the 50's!
Society is more forgiving as a whole,unless you are one who has a preconceived prejudice! Live and let live brother!

Back