So let's imagine you have a young beautiful wife and you suspect she has a black lover. Sometimes you find her undergarments soaked with semen, she tries to hide it in the hamper under dirty clothes.

And one day she comes to you and says she's pregnant and doesn't sure if she should keep the baby. You fall on the knees before her and beg her to keep it. Reluctantly she agrees.

For next nine months you watch her belly smelling and hope it's not your seed growing in her.

You would be with her holding her hand when she gives a life in agony. Silence in the delivery room, only baby's cry could be heard. Broad nose, kinky hair and dark chocolate skin. No way you could sire such a baby. Her eyes are full of fear.

Would you take the baby on you hands when you wish is fulfilled? Wouldn't you regret about it?
i would take my beautiful mixed baby and would not regard anything at all

So let's imagine you have a young beautiful wife and you suspect she has a black lover. Sometimes you find her undergarments soaked with semen, she tries to hide it in the hamper under dirty clothes.

And one day she comes to you and says she's pregnant and doesn't sure if she should keep the baby. You fall on the knees before her and beg her to keep it. Reluctantly she agrees.

For next nine months you watch her belly smelling and hope it's not your seed growing in her.

You would be with her holding her hand when she gives a life in agony. Silence in the delivery room, only baby's cry could be heard. Broad nose, kinky hair and dark chocolate skin. No way you could sire such a baby. Her eyes are full of fear.

Would you take the baby on you hands when you wish is fulfilled? Wouldn't you regret about it?
. Been there. Not my choice in breeding her ie she got pregnant. Baby was accepted by bull and his family. They wanted more children. Really wasnt breeding per se as pregnancy was not intentional. Other cases and situations where wife is intentionally impregnated vs just sex.

You would be with her holding her hand when she gives a life in agony. Silence in the delivery room, only the baby's cry could be heard. A wide nose, kinky hair and dark chocolate skin. No way you could sire such a baby. Her eyes are full of fear.

since this is my ultimate wish
I would definitely love "our" baby and my wonderful wife and totally support her and "our" beautiful black baby, proudly~!!!

If bred why would the lady stay with husband? We always said if it happened she would have to go on her own way with her lover to see if they could make a real family out of it... give them a chance. Seems like a great idea
I was faced with this dilemma a several years ago when I was engaged to a white man. Jack was much older, suffered from ED and had been fixed years before we met. I loved Jack but wanted to have an active sex life and possibly a baby before I became too old to get pregnant. By agreement, I began to intimately date a much younger white man who resembled a younger version of Jack. I stopped my birth control and had many bareback sessions with this handsome stud. I hoped to get pregnant and pretend that Jack was the biological *******. Unfortunately, he never knocked me up before we moved 4 hours away for career reasons.

After arriving in Boston, I met a handsome, charming black man who soon became my steady bareback lover. At that point I had presumed that I was too old to get pregnant, so no form of birth control was ever used. Surprise: Tim managed to black breed me. At first I was totally thrilled about having his bi-racial baby. Then the reality of giving birth to an interracial baby in a very conservative Catholic family (community and workplace too) set in. OMG my wedding to Jack was only a few months away too.

I was really torn between marrying my white Fiancé or breaking off my engagement to live with my baby’s future daddy. I knew that giving birth to a black baby in a conservative white family would be extremely controversial. Alternatively leaving my Fiancé to live with the baby’s biological daddy would likely be the best decision for the baby in so many ways. I loved Jack more than I loved my black boyfriend but I knew that my baby’s interests were the most important factor to consider.

I had to make a very fast, emotionally challenging decision as soon as possible. After sleepless nights and lots of tears, I broke off my engagement to Jack, returned my beautiful engagement ring and moved in with Tim. Jack was understandably crushed but he understood the reasoning behind my difficult decision.

I lived with Tim for the next several months as my tummy began to bulge with his baby. Even though Tim never formally proposed marriage to me, he introduced me to his mom, siblings and friends as his Fiancée and the mom of his future baby. I was very well received and they were thrilled that I was carrying Tim’s baby. No one questioned his decision to choose a white woman, but applauded my decision to leave my former Fiancé for the sake of the baby. They did push Tim to do the right thing and get me a nice diamond engagement ring. He just smiled which I interpreted as his plan to do just that fairly soon.

To be honest, I still loved Jack very deeply and was having a difficult time loving Tim at the same level. I hoped my love for Tim would grow stronger and deeper during those early months of pregnancy. I really wanted our biracial relationship to grow much stronger before I would accept his ring and formal marriage proposal. I loved Tim but not as deeply as I still loved Jack. I kept telling myself that my love would grow infinitely stronger once I gave birth to Tim’s baby. I hoped so anyway.

At the end of my 5th month of pregnancy, my world turned upside down once again as I tragically miscarried for no apparent reason. My gynecologist had previously warned me about the dangers of possible miscarriage due to my age. Tim would have had a ******* if I had carried to term. We were both devastated as was Tim’s family.

After a mutual grieving period, Tim made it very clear that he wanted to try breeding me again. Since I was at an emotional cross roads between Tim & Jack, I decided to go back on birth control pills while I tried to sort out my feelings. Tim was not happy about my decision. I had to decide whether to get black bred again (health risks) and finally agree to marry Tim, or return to Jack if he would take me back.

Discreetly, I contacted Jack for the first time in 5 months and asked him to meet me at our favorite bench down at a secluded pond. When we met there were lots of tears, warm hugs and a heart to heart candid conversation. Jack expressed his heartfelt condolences that I miscarried Tim’s baby. He knew how important motherhood was to me so his feelings were very genuine.

I then told Jack that Tim wanted to black breed me again in another attempt to have a biracial baby. I also told Jack that Tim had proposed marriage to me on several occasions but I had not accepted yet. Jack was puzzled as to why I was hesitating to marry Tim and have his baby. I shocked Jack when I told him that I was hesitating because I was still in love with him. Jack admitted that he had remained in love with me but stayed away since my future clearly seemed to be with Tim. He did not want to interfere. My heart melted hearing these words. I asked Jack if he was willing to take me back if I agreed to break up with Tim. He smiled broadly, reached inside his collared shirt and pulled out a silver neck chain. Attached to the bottom of the chain was the diamond engagement ring that I had worn so proudly before. Jack said that he had kept our engagement ring on a chain, by his heart in the hope that I would return to him someday. I sobbed with joy as he got down on bended knee again and proposed for a second time. I accepted without any hesitation.

Tim was more upset than hurt. He wanted a mixed race baby more than anything. Since I moved out, Tim has tried on many occasions to get me to come back. I have not been tempted at all. I have had new black boyfriends since marrying Jack but pregnancy is now impossible due to my age. Jack encourages me to have black boyfriends as long as I don’t give away my heart and soul again. I am completely black exclusive sexually now since Jack is totally unable to perform any more. My heart will always belong to Jack but my body will always belong to my select few black boyfriends. It is a Hotwife/cuckold marriage made in heaven.

I was faced with this dilemma a several years ago when I was engaged to a white man. Jack was much older, suffered from ED and had been fixed years before we met. I loved Jack but wanted to have an active sex life and possibly a baby before I became too old to get pregnant. By agreement, I began to intimately date a much younger white man who resembled a younger version of Jack. I stopped my birth control and had many bareback sessions with this handsome stud. I hoped to get pregnant and pretend that Jack was the biological *******. Unfortunately, he never knocked me up before we moved 4 hours away for career reasons.

After arriving in Boston, I met a handsome, charming black man who soon became my steady bareback lover. At that point I had presumed that I was too old to get pregnant, so no form of birth control was ever used. Surprise: Tim managed to black breed me. At first I was totally thrilled about having his bi-racial baby. Then the reality of giving birth to an interracial baby in a very conservative Catholic family (community and workplace too) set in. OMG my wedding to Jack was only a few months away too.

I was really torn between marrying my white Fiancé or breaking off my engagement to live with my baby’s future daddy. I knew that giving birth to a black baby in a conservative white family would be extremely controversial. Alternatively leaving my Fiancé to live with the baby’s biological daddy would likely be the best decision for the baby in so many ways. I loved Jack more than I loved my black boyfriend but I knew that my baby’s interests were the most important factor to consider.

I had to make a very fast, emotionally challenging decision as soon as possible. After sleepless nights and lots of tears, I broke off my engagement to Jack, returned my beautiful engagement ring and moved in with Tim. Jack was understandably crushed but he understood the reasoning behind my difficult decision.

I lived with Tim for the next several months as my tummy began to bulge with his baby. Even though Tim never formally proposed marriage to me, he introduced me to his mom, siblings and friends as his Fiancée and the mom of his future baby. I was very well received and they were thrilled that I was carrying Tim’s baby. No one questioned his decision to choose a white woman, but applauded my decision to leave my former Fiancé for the sake of the baby. They did push Tim to do the right thing and get me a nice diamond engagement ring. He just smiled which I interpreted as his plan to do just that fairly soon.

To be honest, I still loved Jack very deeply and was having a difficult time loving Tim at the same level. I hoped my love for Tim would grow stronger and deeper during those early months of pregnancy. I really wanted our biracial relationship to grow much stronger before I would accept his ring and formal marriage proposal. I loved Tim but not as deeply as I still loved Jack. I kept telling myself that my love would grow infinitely stronger once I gave birth to Tim’s baby. I hoped so anyway.

At the end of my 5th month of pregnancy, my world turned upside down once again as I tragically miscarried for no apparent reason. My gynecologist had previously warned me about the dangers of possible miscarriage due to my age. Tim would have had a ******* if I had carried to term. We were both devastated as was Tim’s family.

After a mutual grieving period, Tim made it very clear that he wanted to try breeding me again. Since I was at an emotional cross roads between Tim & Jack, I decided to go back on birth control pills while I tried to sort out my feelings. Tim was not happy about my decision. I had to decide whether to get black bred again (health risks) and finally agree to marry Tim, or return to Jack if he would take me back.

Discreetly, I contacted Jack for the first time in 5 months and asked him to meet me at our favorite bench down at a secluded pond. When we met there were lots of tears, warm hugs and a heart to heart candid conversation. Jack expressed his heartfelt condolences that I miscarried Tim’s baby. He knew how important motherhood was to me so his feelings were very genuine.

I then told Jack that Tim wanted to black breed me again in another attempt to have a biracial baby. I also told Jack that Tim had proposed marriage to me on several occasions but I had not accepted yet. Jack was puzzled as to why I was hesitating to marry Tim and have his baby. I shocked Jack when I told him that I was hesitating because I was still in love with him. Jack admitted that he had remained in love with me but stayed away since my future clearly seemed to be with Tim. He did not want to interfere. My heart melted hearing these words. I asked Jack if he was willing to take me back if I agreed to break up with Tim. He smiled broadly, reached inside his collared shirt and pulled out a silver neck chain. Attached to the bottom of the chain was the diamond engagement ring that I had worn so proudly before. Jack said that he had kept our engagement ring on a chain, by his heart in the hope that I would return to him someday. I sobbed with joy as he got down on bended knee again and proposed for a second time. I accepted without any hesitation.

Tim was more upset than hurt. He wanted a mixed race baby more than anything. Since I moved out, Tim has tried on many occasions to get me to come back. I have not been tempted at all. I have had new black boyfriends since marrying Jack but pregnancy is now impossible due to my age. Jack encourages me to have black boyfriends as long as I don’t give away my heart and soul again. I am completely black exclusive sexually now since Jack is totally unable to perform any more. My heart will always belong to Jack but my body will always belong to my select few black boyfriends. It is a Hotwife/cuckold marriage made in heaven.

Beautiful!! Thanks so much for sharing your story. Love is s funny thing huh. X

If you think seriously about it - if every blonde woman gave birth to a mixed-race baby, you would run out of blonde women within a generation. And what would you do then? Someone has to keep the blonde race going for the next generation of BBC to enjoy
Don't worry. The majority sticks to their own kind.

A Male point of view (of the stallion, not of the cuckold ...).
A beautiful and healthy woman who offers herself to the male to generate a children still makes him proud. For the male it is like receiving a great compliment. Besides the fact that fertilizing a beautiful woman can be exciting if lived with the right natural instinct.
(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=WrPXH-tU2qr4AiKh)original_386161601.jpg

It’s NOT fair, just or right to bring a baby into this world because of your sexual selfish fantasy.

This is NOT about the hotwife, cuckold or the bull. It’s about the unborn baby. Sooner or later, it will fire back.

Keep your fantasy as a fantasy, and your sexual addictions away from our future children.
what makes you think they are one in the same?

People talk about this and it sounds fun however consider the baby and also consider the legal ramification of such. baby support is 18 to life just FYI

Back