Breeding fantasy on my wife.

Just have these thoughts. Of breeding my wife.

Imagine we are married couple for 3 years. And have breeding problem. As my wife badly needs baby I told her to take help from another guy. As she love me a lot , she disagreed. But she started to live a sad life. I forcefully convenience her. And told her how important to have a baby. Then she agreed. So I searching for perfect guy and found you. I discuss the problem with you. U agreed to help us. But the condition is u have to jerk off. And the last 1 minutes of cuming u can insert in her pussy for ejaculation. And that time u both connect each other . U cum in her pussy. And end up with an incomplete sex. You left. Then after some months she got pregnant. And carrying your baby in her belly she always thought for you . Fall for you. Gone crazy for u. But as she love me she can't share with me if I'm hurts. But I understand all. And after some time baby born . And we again accidentally met.

How was the plot??? Let's complete and imagine that together.

29m. Love cuckold, wife sharing fantasy.
Dm me on tg...... Xyz6840

Last edited:

Imagine we are married couple for 3 years. And have breeding problem. As my wife badly needs baby I told her to take help from another guy. As she love me a lot , she disagreed. But she started to live a sad life. I forcefully convenience her. And told her how important to have a baby. Then she agreed. So I searching for perfect guy and found you. I discuss the problem with you. U agreed to help us. But the condition is u have to jerk off. And the last 1 minutes of cuming u can insert in her pussy for ejaculation. And that time u both connect each other . U cum in her pussy. And end up with an incomplete sex. You left. Then after some months she got pregnant. And carrying your baby in her belly she always thought for you . Fall for you. Gone crazy for u. But as she love me she can't share with me if I'm hurts. But I understand all. And after some time baby born . And we again accidentally met.

Dm me on tg...... Fantasy6190
Couldn't find you on telegram! Indian bull this side! Fancy a convo?

Dm me on tg...... Fantasy6190
We have for real wife's been blk bred once n is currently

Back