My wife had her first pregnancy in 2007 at age 42 by one of her Black lovers. By that time i had been pussyfree for just over a year. Unfortunately she miscarried. But it is still so castrating to know that my Black-Only wife had been impregnated by African sperm instead of me that it makes my white dick hard to just think about it.

My wife had her first pregnancy in 2007 at age 42 by one of her Black lovers. By that time i had been pussyfree for just over a year. Unfortunately she miscarried. But it is still so castrating to know that my Black-Only wife had been impregnated by African sperm instead of me that it makes my white dick hard to just think about it.

It's exciting beyond belief. It's very intense.

slut 4 bc.gif

It's not for everyone but it's not a game like some treat it here either. After the fun is over, it's a lifetime committment.

We're asking others not to understand how they got that way but how they lived with it. Kind of surprised to see everyone go quiet.

Those brave couples who have done it get a lot of judgment when they tell about it. Therefore they don't want talk about it.

094.jpg

007 (1).jpg

Those brave couples who have done it get a lot of judgment when they tell about it. Therefore they don't want talk about it.

View attachment 2696710

View attachment 2696713
We have not actually gotten pregnant yet, but from a coupe that’s actively trying, we will have no problem being “judged” or face people head on, it’s a/ our CHOICE, not the worlds choice, just as if millions of men, women, & couples go to a fertility clinic to get pregnant. The “sperm” donor does not make the *******, the mom/ ******* providing, loving, and caring for the baby and making sure he/ she is cared for and loved is what matters.

We have not actually gotten pregnant yet, but from a coupe that’s actively trying, we will have no problem being “judged” or face people head on, it’s a/ our CHOICE, not the worlds choice, just as if millions of men, women, & couples go to a fertility clinic to get pregnant. The “sperm” donor does not make the *******, the mom/ ******* providing, loving, and caring for the baby and making sure he/ she is cared for and loved is what matters.

Excellent post ?

tumblr_om4mwup8g71v3slc4o1_1280.jpg

We are a couple from Germany. We have already three ******* of our own. With every baby there has been a greater wish for a ir baby from a bull. We are not on birth control...an when the bull put off the condom everything could happen...So we are interested in couple how have the same strong need or have already reached it...

We are a couple from Germany. We have already three ******* of our own. With every baby there has been a greater wish for a ir baby from a bull. We are not on birth control...an when the bull put off the condom everything could happen...So we are interested in couple how have the same strong need or have already reached it...
Wish good luck and hapiness. All the best.

Back