I’ve been watching these posts for a while now, my husband and I have been together over 19 years (since we we’re 15), have two beautiful children together. We’ve been in the lifestyle for over 6 years. When it comes to this subject, it hits home, as we’re trying for another baby at 35yrs old. My husband and I have chosen not to use a fertility clinic, and just accept our fate and decisions. So as this maybe a “fantasy” or “kink” to some, it’s really something we want and are tying for, a beautiful baby, one we’ll love and cherish together. So for people that frown on this subject, remember, there are REAL loving couples that just want a healthy baby, outside of just “sex, penis, and vaginas”. Just my thoughts everyone, figured I’d share, as I am really trying, but no success.
Everyone wants a beautiful, healthy and a black baby, right? What if the baby is born abnormal, what now?

Are you aware this isn’t like shopping ? for a car, house, clothes or whatever.... etc, and you can’t return, reverse or undo what’s already been done.

Sometimes, what people seem to be on the outside isn’t who they are on the inside.

Enough with this none sense breeding. This is isn’t about you, the wife or her lover, it’s about the baby who has no voice, right and choice.

If your feelings are easily bruised by the "what ifs" of what could happen as a result of this type of "sexual gratification" ,you probably should not be on this website in the first place! People who frequent this website do so because they have a mutual understanding of all the intricacies of this lifestyle.

Back