My ex-girlfriend introduced me to the hotwife/vixen lifestyle. I was apprehensive at first but after the first time I was hooked. She would always tell her bulls that she wasn't on birth control and they had to wear a condom. It was amazing how often they would sneak off the condom and try to get her pregnant. It was a huge turn on for her (and I) eventually she decided to actually have a baby and we talked about it. I didn't want any children so we stopped seeing one another. She and her husband are now the proud parents of three babies none of which are his.
good for her

We have not actually gotten pregnant yet, but from a coupe that’s actively trying, we will have no problem being “judged” or face people head on, it’s a/ our CHOICE, not the worlds choice, just as if millions of men, women, & couples go to a fertility clinic to get pregnant. The “sperm” donor does not make the *******, the mom/ ******* providing, loving, and caring for the baby and making sure he/ she is cared for and loved is what matters.
Wish I was closer

I hope one day to find a single mom who bred black to marry. I was born to a single mom and know how hard it could be, so I love the idea of one being able to provide a stable and loving husband and ******* while also being sexually gratified with her love of black men.
My compliments, Chris, on your desire and your perspective. Every white woman who is bred black should have a husband or boyfriend to provide love and both financial and emotional support to raise the baby. You should also encourage continued involvement by a black man (or men) as the baby matures.

One thing is that lovers cum inside pussies and other thing is "breeding". They are so different!
My wife and her ex black boyfriend fucked a lot of times without condoms. He cummed inside her pussy often, but she never got pregnant. Despite some men have this fantasy, it would be a crazy thing to go ahead with. Enjoy trios and sex adventures between mature and responsible people shouldn't include engagements of such nature. It's just my opinion.
I totally have this fantasy.

5d8b1aae-8f1e-46af-b767-404eb45cc9ba.jpg

The Lebensborn project was as a breeding program for the Aryan race, launched by Himmler towards the end of 1935. The goal of the project was to raise the birth rate of so-called Aryan children that were born to those classified as “racially pure and healthy.” Typically, the ******* would be a member of the SS and the mothers would be approved based on their ability to prove Aryan origins going back to 1750. The Cross of Honour of the German mom was given to whichever woman bore the most Aryan children.

2795d3c7-5c8e-4220-89e0-512530926600.jpg

Fortunately this crazy project belongs to the past.

What we need is exactly the OPPOSITE. What we need is INTERRACIAL breeding.

2e46bf5.jpg

Especially German girls getting fucked by black men - like this German girl who is very proud of being a black cock lover.

a9a3a31c-c471-4593-b9c9-430bf85ab6fe.jpg

780a2e1c-44df-446d-9fb7-aad165e5712c.jpg

d99fb57f-c910-42b2-9577-5158a9fdba32.jpg

6424e821-c46f-4f15-ba51-16979bc25c8f.gif

38e68b50-9fa0-432b-9de5-97692a7afd8f.gif

Back