Birth control options?

The degree of stupidity in this thread has reached a new all time high. One any male replying is ludicrous and two the absolute ridiculous replies from women, uninformed or not women at all is simply stunning. I’m definitively dumber after reading 4 pages of the stupidity barfed out my coffee here. Exscuse me while I go bang my head on a pole.

Last edited:
The degree of stupidity in this thread has reached a new all time high. One any male replying is ludicrous and two the absolute ridiculous replies from women, uninformed or not women at all is simply stunning. I’m definitively dumber after reading 4 pages of the stupidity barfed out here.exscuse me while I go bang my head on a pole.
Agree 100%
No one wants an unplanned pregnancy from a side peice

The degree of stupidity in this thread has reached a new all time high. One any male replying is ludicrous and two the absolute ridiculous replies from women, uninformed or not women at all is simply stunning. I’m definitively dumber after reading 4 pages of the stupidity barfed out my coffee here. Exscuse me while I go bang my head on a pole.
Remember: They have voting rights.🤗

Hi ladies! I am currently not on birth control but want to start going bare with my bull. What are the best options for bc, in your experience? I don't like condoms and my bull is very reluctant to using them. I had an IUD but my bull said he can feel it and it hurts when he hits it when going deep. I appreciate the advice in advance!
you want to start or already started? 😁
Yeah! Been there, done that! A little too risky but the thought of the risk is so damn hot!
Wow. are there really women that find the risk with pregnancy from a bull exciting? I thought that was only husbands' kink haha

edit: after reading all the thread I've realized many women get excited with the real possibility of a risk . wow.

Last edited:
Years ago, early 80s I was attending church with my grandma, I was 19. I "hooked up" with several of the church girls. I was deathly afraid of getting any girl pregnant so I used rubbers all the time. I was 21 and doing the preacher's *******, no lie. She was 19, hot as hell and engaged. Everyone at church adored her and the guy she was going to marry. I started seeing/fucking her secretly, she was on the pill so she could have sex with her fiancée but her parents didn't know. I knew about her and guy but he didn't know about me. She was a friggin slut in my bed but Primm and proper otherwise. There was times she'd be out with fiancée, obviously had sex then she'd stop by my place for more. I knew I was getting his seconds but she was fun so I didn't care. Our normal thing was she'd stop by after church on Sunday, I'd fuck her twice sometimes three times then she'd leave.
Two other women from church, both married. One became a regular visitor at my place, I fucked her for over a year at least twice a week. She was on the pill so no pregnancy worries.
Different married gal, older with a family. I did her 3 or 4 times a week till she came to her senses, lasted about 3 months. She was on the pill so it worked out.

The risk of pregnancy is very exciting, to the men who say that it is better without contraceptives, to the men who take care of the baby that their wife has with her bull?, go ahead but be clear that it is fantasy and that it is reality.

I was deathly afraid of getting a year girl pregnant, I used rubbers buy the case. If a girl said she was on birth control I'd still use a rubber. The girls that said they couldn't get pregnant I ran from. I knew too many guys that were lied to and had a kid.
There's no way in hell I'd stay with my wife if she got pregnant from another guy...and kept the kid ? NO WAY
if you share your wife that's cool but her getting knocked up?

Hi ladies! I am currently not on birth control but want to start going bare with my bull. What are the best options for bc, in your experience? I don't like condoms and my bull is very reluctant to using them. I had an IUD but my bull said he can feel it and it hurts when he hits it when going deep. I appreciate the advice in advance!
don't use any of it!
nature intended, so should you.

I started my sexual life being on the pill and using condoms with anyone I'm not fluid bonded with.

As I got into my late 20s, I felt like there were things in my sexual experience and with my physiology that made it very clear that I needed a more permanent solution.

After some failed attempts to execite a non surgical (but intended to be permanent), I had a bilateral tubal ligation. I still observe caution and care re: testing, communication with partners...but getting my tubes tied was the best choice.

Back