Birth control options?

g8ters06

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Hi ladies! I am currently not on birth control but want to start going bare with my bull. What are the best options for bc, in your experience? I don't like condoms and my bull is very reluctant to using them. I had an IUD but my bull said he can feel it and it hurts when he hits it when going deep. I appreciate the advice in advance!

Hi ladies! I am currently not on birth control but want to start going bare with my bull. What are the best options for bc, in your experience? I don't like condoms and my bull is very reluctant to using them. I had an IUD but my bull said he can feel it and it hurts when he hits it when going deep. I appreciate the advice in advance!
You can tie your tubes.

IUD are as the name implies inUtero , so he can’t feel it . Other options are of course the pill and Depo , the Depo shot is just once every 90 days , much easier then the pill . They also have a new version of what was called Norplant when I was younger , it’s small rods imbedded in your upper arm .

you can tie your tubes, it's a really easy surgery, personally I'm using IUD

Every one else is doing so let him cum inside you

I've had great luck with the IUD. The only thing they might even come close to touching is the strings if they were not trimmed when inserted and are long for some reason.

With a new guy we would definitely start with condoms.
Later on I would prefer bareback cause I consider condoms a big turn off. I currently use the vanigal ring. IUD doesn't work for me and I don't want to remind myself to take a pill every day. See here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/contraception/vaginal-ring/

The part i like about it:
The ring can be removed up to 2 hours for sex and we almost always do that to have it natural. Takes two seconds for me or some guy.

the kinky fantasy about it:
But now just imagine we strech that time a little because the bull needs more time..... it would be so thrilling. The pregnancy risk increases the longer it takes.... ;)

With a new guy we would definitely start with condoms.
Later on I would prefer bareback cause I consider condoms a big turn off. I currently use the vanigal ring. IUD doesn't work for me and I don't want to remind myself to take a pill every day. See here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/contraception/vaginal-ring/

The part i like about it:
The ring can be removed up to 2 hours for sex and we almost always do that to have it natural. Takes two seconds for me or some guy.

the kinky fantasy about it:
But now just imagine we strech that time a little because the bull needs more time..... it would be so thrilling. The pregnancy risk increases the longer it takes.... ;)
Thats very kinky risk

Back