Birth control options?

Hi ladies! I am currently not on birth control but want to start going bare with my bull. What are the best options for bc, in your experience? I don't like condoms and my bull is very reluctant to using them. I had an IUD but my bull said he can feel it and it hurts when he hits it when going deep. I appreciate the advice in advance!
This is a conversation with your OBGYN.

With a new guy we would definitely start with condoms.
Later on I would prefer bareback cause I consider condoms a big turn off. I currently use the vanigal ring. IUD doesn't work for me and I don't want to remind myself to take a pill every day. See here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/contraception/vaginal-ring/

The part i like about it:
The ring can be removed up to 2 hours for sex and we almost always do that to have it natural. Takes two seconds for me or some guy.

the kinky fantasy about it:
But now just imagine we strech that time a little because the bull needs more time..... it would be so thrilling. The pregnancy risk increases the longer it takes.... ;)
I love pregnancy risk!! (the wife)

Yeah! Been there, done that! A little too risky but the thought of the risk is so damn hot!
I use a diaphragm. But if he can feel your IUD, he will definitely feel a diaphragm. THe FUN thing about the Diaphragm tho, is when your Lover complains that he can feel it, or can't get all of his cock inside because of it, you can always REMOVE it for him and take the risk!! I absolutely LOVE this aspect of using a diaphragm. I do watch my cycle, and have (in the past) restricted my meeting with my Lovers to those times when I am not fertile but evne then, I would edge up on that to where I was meeting them the week I would be fertile. Its addictive!!

I am guessing that the reason this conversation has come up is that pregnancy has become a conversation between the two of you? Are you at a place where you really would not mind it if you got pregnant? I know that place, I spend a lot of time there when I have long term Lovers. Or has he indicated an interest in you carrying his baby, which puts you in that palce too!! LOL If this is the situation, the diaphragm is a GREAT way to gradually work your way up to just forgoing the protection and letting nature take her course. It is a VERY exciting time!! Enjoy,.

(the wife)

Wife has an IUD. Works EXTREMELY well. The only pregnancy we have had has been the planned one. I should mention here that wife and I both hate condoms and prefer to play without them. There was a time shortly after the littles were born that I could feel her IUD on occasion. She went back to the OB and they repositioned it and there has been no issue since. Several men who are several inches longer than myself have never complained or mentioned that they can feel her. Hope this helps!

I like all these white guys say get bred, let him breed you, etc. So, who is going to help raise the baby? The bull, her, some other guy who may not want it? How about you as your advise to let him breed her. 🤔🤔
Having sex fun is completely different that getting pregnant.
Is a guy wanted his wife to get pregnant from another man he's just plain sick.
Fun is one thing, a baby is life changing.

Back