Birth control options?

Hi ladies! I am currently not on birth control but want to start going bare with my bull. What are the best options for bc, in your experience? I don't like condoms and my bull is very reluctant to using them. I had an IUD but my bull said he can feel it and it hurts when he hits it when going deep. I appreciate the advice in advance!
my wife would say pregnancy is the best birth control.
no way you catch once you're caught!

We ALWAYS used condoms. But a few years ago, the condom broke while my lover fucked me like a maniac. We both realize it but we did not stopped because we were in heat as hell. So he inseminated me with all his cum and I loved it - for the moment.

Now the afterplay...I can tell you. Never, never again will that happen to me/us! When my mind was clear again the bubbles came up! Pregnancy! Holly *******! We have two ******* - that is enough! What about my "strawberry days"? Ok, he did not hit the point, but never ever again!

Hi ladies! I am currently not on birth control but want to start going bare with my bull. What are the best options for bc, in your experience? I don't like condoms and my bull is very reluctant to using them. I had an IUD but my bull said he can feel it and it hurts when he hits it when going deep. I appreciate the advice in advance!
The main options I know people use are IUD, the pill, having their tubes tied, condoms, and the morning after pill.

I use an IUD, but there was a while when I thought it might have fallen out or dislodged after a few months of vigorous fucking from my BBC bull (hubby couldn't feel the string nubs with his fingers anymore)... I still met with my bull a couple of times per week after this revelation, and he insisted on finishing inside me multiple times every time I saw him, regardless. The uncertainty was super fucking hot for me, my bull, and my husband while I waited for my OBGYN appointment to come around and see if the IUD was still there.

It was still in place, for better or worse. 🤷🏻‍♀️ But the sex and aftercare during the period of uncertainty were AMAZING.

I don't think I could ever be satisfied with a method that had... zero risk.

Talk to your health care provider. That is such a fundamental part of maturity.

Birth control options? Just swallow! ♠️
True....when I was way younger, out driving around with a girl, end up parking, making out. Hard to fuck in a car....finger her, watch her moan, push against my fingers, was fun. She'd play with my dick, suck for a while. Loved it when they'd swallow of course. First time a girl wanted to and did kiss me after I almost puked. Once I realized how it turned her on to kiss me after she swallowed my load I was good with it.
Funny story, getting with it pretty good with a girl in my car, she wouldn't let me cum in her mouth, I told her I was close, she pulled up, started to jack me with her hand, I shot about 5 BIG squirts so high it hit the headliner of my car. I guess she was used to it as she didn't say anything. Some kleenex to clean up and I drove her home.

Anal

I'd say the best are the IUD and the pill. I think they also have a once a month shot form of birth control as well.

Back