Birth control options?

Hi ladies! I am currently not on birth control but want to start going bare with my bull. What are the best options for bc, in your experience? I don't like condoms and my bull is very reluctant to using them. I had an IUD but my bull said he can feel it and it hurts when he hits it when going deep. I appreciate the advice in advance!
my Wife is on birth control, intrauterine device (IUD).

Hi ladies! I am currently not on birth control but want to start going bare with my bull. What are the best options for bc, in your experience? I don't like condoms and my bull is very reluctant to using them. I had an IUD but my bull said he can feel it and it hurts when he hits it when going deep. I appreciate the advice in advance!
Swallow and anal!!!

Years ago, early 80s I was attending church with my grandma, I was 19. I "hooked up" with several of the church girls. I was deathly afraid of getting any girl pregnant so I used rubbers all the time. I was 21 and doing the preacher's *******, no lie. She was 19, hot as hell and engaged. Everyone at church adored her and the guy she was going to marry. I started seeing/fucking her secretly, she was on the pill so she could have sex with her fiancée but her parents didn't know. I knew about her and guy but he didn't know about me. She was a friggin slut in my bed but Primm and proper otherwise. There was times she'd be out with fiancée, obviously had sex then she'd stop by my place for more. I knew I was getting his seconds but she was fun so I didn't care. Our normal thing was she'd stop by after church on Sunday, I'd fuck her twice sometimes three times then she'd leave.
Two other women from church, both married. One became a regular visitor at my place, I fucked her for over a year at least twice a week. She was on the pill so no pregnancy worries.
Different married gal, older with a family. I did her 3 or 4 times a week till she came to her senses, lasted about 3 months. She was on the pill so it worked out.
When I was 48 a 24 year old co worker began coming on to me. One night after everyone had left she came into my office and began to chat with me. When she sat on the chair facing mine she spread her legs and I could see her shaved pussy. I realized why she'd been calling me so much but being a supervisor I was scared of the consequences if this married woman got angry and made a fuss.
So I told her, "I don't have affairs".
She replied, "I don't want an affair, I only want to fuck".
So after some kissing and foreplay I put her on my desk and spread her legs. She was perfectly shaved and had a beautiful pussy. I have a cut, 8" and thick cock (I know, a rarity for a white guy on here perhaps) and I began to fuck her. I made her cum several times and she had the nicest throaty moan when she came on my cock.
When I was ready I pulled her to me and shot my load inside her. She really began to moan and said, "oh my god oh my god" over and over until I stopped throbbing.
Then she looked up at me alarmed and said, "You came inside me!" Immediately alarm bells went off and I thought, "*******, what have I done?"
She told me she wasn't on the pill and was extremely alarmed. I reassured her by telling her I have a vasectomy and she had a bunch of questions including "if there's no sperm, why did you shoot stuff?" (no *******, that's how she said it).
I came to learn that she can't take birth control and is afraid to let her husband cum inside of her. She married him a virgin and has never allowed him to cum inside her, ergo I was the first man to ever fill her young baby box with batter!
After that she began sending my pussy photos and allowed me to take some of her, including on my marriage bed (where my wife fucks her bull) spread and dripping my cum.
She loved feeling me ejaculate inside her and developed a real fetish for it, while telling me how she makes her husband jerk off on the outside of her pussy, never in. He's a big man with a really thick cock. After we began fucking she convinced him to take pictures of her spread and posing, and then secretly sent them to me.
She was a freak for safe from pregnancy yet feeling the full event, while my wife has been a freak for unprotected sex and pregnancy risk her entire life. It's really and odd world. The first time I fucked my wife, on our first date, she tried to get me to ejaculate inside her unprotected pussy. I was only as I was about to cum I asked if she was on the pill and she moaned, "no, but don't pull out!" as she wrapped her legs tighter.
So I fucked my little work freak for some time. My wife knew and occasionally my side piece would stop by and we'd fuck in my house.
She even took several extended work trips with me and traveled with us as a couple as my wife's friend.

Doctor has advised my wife to go on IUD to help with heavy periods, which suits me just fine as we've had a couple of Black Bulls break through condoms and she's been filled. I keep a record of her encounters and she's this far had 27 BBC fuckings with 2 condom breakages, which is around 7% condom failure rate which seems high to me. We're not into the pregnancy risk kink and she'll want condoms to be used in the future to protect against STIs, but knowing that pregnancy isn't an additional risk will make things less angsty for us both.

Did the IUD for almost two decades as the hormones in BC was too much for me to handle. The only downside was some of the complications with the IUDs I tried that led to some persistent UTI and yeast infection issues. More about my body's PH and biome than the design of the IUDs.

Had my tubes removed in November and the aforementioned complications have stopped

During the time between removal of the IUD and surgery, my husband and I played bare. We had plan B & C for one of those one in a million situations.

I’m using condom for safe sex , thinner feeling type

You can learn your cycle and not fuck when you’re ovulating. We do that

Wife is past the age of pregnancy worries. In my younger years I bought rubbers by the case. I knew too many girls that got pregnant. I didn't want to have any "accidents" regarding a pregnancy.
I can't belive any young-ish couple would even consider the possibility of the wife getting pregnant from another man...ON PURPOSE.
But what do I know.
Fun is fun but keep it fun, not a life changing deal.

Back