Best part of the Cuckold Experience

Something else I thought of that I like, and I'm sure other guys do as well ... I love to hear a woman tell a guy that she's horny and needs a fucking. Even when I'm not necessarily in the mood, if my wife rubs her pussy in front of me, licks her lips, and gives me that desired look of desperation that she needs a cock in her, my cock instantly gets hard, and I do mean INSTANTLY. I like the thoughts that a woman needs sex every bit as much as a guy. And with that said, if I'm not capable of giving her what she needs to satisfy her, IF I truly love her (and I do) I would never deny her the necessity of obtaining what she needs. :D

That starts when my wife says she wants to play...or that she wants cock
PART_1390245255166.jpeg
THEN I have to find a guy who will fuck her the way she wants . She likes feeling strange cocks fucking her..she does not like
cock in her mouth or cum in her or on her... she really likes
The bulls to pull out and to cum in my mouth.. some guys cum on my face which she likes also..
My fav part is when the bull is done I get to stick my cock in her well used pussy.
Takes me about a min to cum... Then I finally swallow...give her a kiss on the cheek.. no I am not allowd to cum in her only a few bull do..
IMG_20140123_102957.jpg
My_sign.jpeg
IMG_20140123_102946.jpg thumbl_100.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_20140123_102946.jpg
    IMG_20140123_102946.jpg
    308.4 KB · Views: 46
I love to hear a woman tell a guy that she's horny and needs a fucking. :D
Well this is the case of my wife before we met. I've told this experience thousands of times. She had a relationship with a black guy, our friend Axel. During their first holidays, he cummed quickly fucking under the shower, so she couldn't reach her orgasm. He wished go for breakfast, but she knelt in front of him and sucked his cock until it turned hard again, despite he was in his refractory period. They couldn't reach the bed. They fucked in standing doggy against the clothier's door. Before fucking, she begged him to be fucked as hard as he could and she encouraged him to cum inside her pussy, if he needed to do it, because it would give her some extra seconds to reach her orgasm. He fucked her again and my wife cummed immediately. She was still enjoying her amazing orgasm when he cummed again.
When my wife told me this experience we were not a couple yet...and it turned me on like crazy. Ithink it was what made me developed an interracial fetish.

Something else I thought of that I like, and I'm sure other guys do as well ... I love to hear a woman tell a guy that she's horny and needs a fucking. Even when I'm not necessarily in the mood, if my wife rubs her pussy in front of me, licks her lips, and gives me that desired look of desperation that she needs a cock in her, my cock instantly gets hard, and I do mean INSTANTLY. I like the thoughts that a woman needs sex every bit as much as a guy. And with that said, if I'm not capable of giving her what she needs to satisfy her, IF I truly love her (and I do) I would never deny her the necessity of obtaining what she needs. :D

How about when she's getting fucked, and she turns to the hubby and tells him how big her lover's cock fills inside her?

.... in general, it's great giving up power to a dominant black man, and taking power from a weaker white man. It just feels natural.

23 years old, huh? I have a feeling life is gonna deal you some "learning experiences" before you travel the length of your life line, sweetheart. I hope you're socking away some savings now, 'cause you're gonna need them by the time you hit 40 or so. ;)

pic_saying-YouthWastedOnYoung.jpg

Last edited:
How about when she's getting fucked, and she turns to the hubby and tells him how big her lover's cock fills inside her?
Or when the bull looks at you and says how tight she is. Then he looks at your penis and understands.

Let's get along and not be so judgmental . . .it might work out for all three of them. I don't see the word EXPERT underneath anyone's name. This is a site that accepts all people and it should stay that way.

Well maybe not expert but experienced would be about right, and some of us have plenty of that.

Passing on a bit of wisdom never did anyone any harm, but not listening to advice could be bad for your health, don't knock it. :)

23 years old, huh? I have a feeling life is gonna deal you some "learning experiences" before you travel the length of your life line, sweetheart. I hope you're socking away some savings now, 'cause you're gonna need them by the time you hit 40 or so. ;)

View attachment 362546

Hah, of course I am. I've never brought up anything financially-focused here. Kind of an odd reply. =\

Reactions: wit
Let's get along and not be so judgmental . . .it might work out for all three of them. I don't see the word EXPERT underneath anyone's name. This is a site that accepts all people and it should stay that way.

Being judgmental isn't so much the issue, as we are all judgmental and that is a large part of what conversation is about.
However, being judgmental in a courteous and civil manner is very much an issue here. As long as everybody plays nice- no name calling, degrading remarks or aspersions, we will all get along fine. It's OK to agree to disagree, have opinions and even be judgmental. Just do it nicely.
That is my Mr. Rodgers moment for the day.

I REALLY wanted to say "NOW DON"T FUCK WITH ME!" at the end of that Mr Rodgers moment, but I didn't want anyone to take it personal as that is not how it would have been intended. It just seemed like such the right way to end the thought.

But I won't go there. Really, I won't.

(I just need to file that for future use: "That's my Mr Rodgers moment for the day. NOW DON"T FUCK WITH ME!" Damn sometimes I really amuse myself. :bounce: )

Personally for me one of the best parts of the Cuckold relationship is the control. As a Bull getting to control the wife/girlfriend and husband/boyfriend however I see fit (of course respecting whatever limits we have agreed upon ahead of time) is the biggest turn on for me. How about the rest of you Bulls, cucks, and wives/girlfriends? What is the best part for you?
for me the stretch she will get after the fuck and the crave she will have later for more.

Definitely. Sex plays a huge part in dominance. The easiest way for black men to keep taking power from white guys:
  1. Find white boy
  2. Take his girlfriend
  3. Cum in her pussy
  4. Repeat regularly
Nothing changes the power balance like cumming in a white guy's girlfriend

You put it very well, eshinoo. As a cuck I love that submission. The only thing that could turn the power balance even more significantly would be that my wife decided not to use protection anymore.

21Naturals_com_Tequila_Girl_-_Welcome_Home_(28-08-2016)_84355_088.jpg

Personally for me one of the best parts of the Cuckold relationship is the control. As a Bull getting to control the wife/girlfriend and husband/boyfriend however I see fit (of course respecting whatever limits we have agreed upon ahead of time) is the biggest turn on for me. How about the rest of you Bulls, cucks, and wives/girlfriends? What is the best part for you?
What u described is pretty awesome for sure. Watching her do things with another guy that she doesn’t do with me and hearing/seeing how much she enjoys it

The best part is the satisfaction of my wife. She craves the feeling of being seduced by a powerful man with a large cock. When she comes home after being with someone like that she feels very fulfilled. She shows me how swollen and stretched her pussy is. While I clean her pussy, she tells me about the date. Sometimes, she lets me enter her to show me what it did to her. If he was really long and very thick, her pussy is so sensitive that she squirts constantly. Normally, she rarely squirts from intercourse with me. She says that a really big cock touches every spot in her pussy and makes her have really intense orgasms. I know without being told that I can't do that for her.
The best part for me is waiting for her to come home very satisfied and telling me about it. I love 💕 to bring her to another orgasm with my tounge and OH the taste of his cum.

Back