Definition Of 'Ultimate Cuckold'.

Ultimate cuckold to me is still one that accepts that his wife is satisfied by a BBC, shares in her love for BBC while watching her getting sexually satisfied, sucking the bull for a second round and then letting her enjoy watching her cuck getting satisfied by the same BBC that fucked her

Snip, personally, I like 1 & 2, but you are correct, the meaning of 'ultimate' seems to depend entirely upon whom you ask. LSG

A BBC owned wife who is used by her bull as and when he pleases and the more people know the better His only purpose is to drop off his wife anytime ,anywhere her bull decides paying for hotels etc and know his place is to do what he is told when he is told

I think ther ultimate public cuckolding would be raising your wife's interracial baby as your own. after all there's no way to hide the fact your wife fucks bbc
exactly like that, the only thing better than this can be Several interracial children who make it clear that this was not an accident And of course a tattoo that the wife wears with pride and perhaps
and hubbyF2PBC0rXoAA9CkU.jpeg

Black Bulls are this group of well-built, well-hung, and dominant black men, living throughout our city or nearby, who have sex with white wives. They enjoy a philosophy of 'Black Supremacy,' and it gratifies them to subjugate married white couples...
Your wife will have to promise never to fuck you or any white man ever again! It's pretty serious, for sure...
They will let us go to an 'initiation' and have a 'preview' without a commitment, but just an hour of foreplay for me while you watch... Then, if I decide to proceed past that foreplay--which honestly seems like a foregone conclusion... AND ALSO you as my husband take off my pants and panties to 'offer' me to the Owners…
The Black Bulls expects you to suck their big black cocks on demand... It's to establish and reinforce their complete dominance over you, more than anything... They call it that you're 'paying homage'... It's also part of their ethos that you should be grateful to them for satisfying your wife in ways that you could only dream of! Especially you'll be expected to suck them off after fucking me, to lick up their juices and mine...FMJdpvJX0Acn5kY.jpg

If you're fortunate to have a lady who truly loves you and you truly love her, the cuckolding is only a small percentage of your lives. A beautiful part, but only part of your relationship

Back