Being hitted on by a white guy

Hey there ladies!
Have you ever been hitted on by a white guy after being blacked?
Do you enjoy turning them down or is a stresfull situation?
Well I think I am one of the few women on here who will still sleep with white men as well as black men. For me though it's about the connection between the people and finding someone I can have fun with and want to. I never felt odd being hit on by either really.

Hey there ladies!
I don’t enjoy it at all, seeing the look of dejection is awful. I want to give them a hug but that only makes things worse. There’s the sweetest boy in one of my classes, i considered him a friend. We shared jokes, worked on a few projects together, had lunch at the cafeteria. Everything friends do. He’s an artist musician really creative and talented. I just loved talented people! I had no idea he was crushing on me till flowers started to appear on my car, with small hand written poems. I didnt know anyone else quite as talented so it didnt take too long to figure out it was him. When i confronted him he poured his soul out to me and kinda freaked me out. I let him down as gently as i knew how, yet being firm about me “concentrating on school” and “not looking for a relationship” etc. We dont hang it anymore :(

I don’t enjoy it at all, seeing the look of dejection is awful. I want to give them a hug but that only makes things worse. There’s the sweetest boy in one of my classes, i considered him a friend. We shared jokes, worked on a few projects together, had lunch at the cafeteria. Everything friends do. He’s an artist musician really creative and talented. I just loved talented people! I had no idea he was crushing on me till flowers started to appear on my car, with small hand written poems. I didnt know anyone else quite as talented so it didnt take too long to figure out it was him. When i confronted him he poured his soul out to me and kinda freaked me out. I let him down as gently as i knew how, yet being firm about me “concentrating on school” and “not looking for a relationship” etc. We dont hang it anymore :(

Sorry to hear that hun. Its always horrible with that happens and you loose a friend as a result.

Hey there ladies!
I'm part of a married couple. My husband is white and bi , he is very loving and we both love black men. I get hit on all the time by white guys, married or not! I laugh at them! I tell my husband and we both laugh about it! We both are BBC only! But I'm not cruel to anyone. I just think to myself, you have no chance! Once you go black, you know the rest! Lol!

You are a sweet person Sam (for feeling the way you do about letting the guy down). Its something that you're going to need to do A LOT however (given how incredibly desirable you are). At least on here, the white guys that you reject understand, accept (and even desire) that rejection (as weird as that sounds).

The wording of the question could have been better. But to say all folks are fakes and impostors is to me just as bad.

I do get hit on by white guys. I kindly tell them I am not interested. Sometimes the guys are nice about it and other times the guys are pretty vocal about being turned down. I do not fuck white guys, I am Black only and proud of it.

My wife is friendly but when asked she just tells them she only dated black men. It’s funny how when white guys dind that out they try even harder.

Yeah, I brush them off as I normally would anyone else I'm not into. All kinks and fetishes aside, the random white guys you meet around town might not be cucks and they don't deserve to be emasculated by random women. I try to be nice and not to make a big deal of it. "No thanks but it was nice of you to ask."

I don't make excuses or make up stories because that can lead them on. Just a simple No Thanks. No means no and if you complicate the response, you may mislead them.

I didn't realize how hard guys have it with approaching women until I started approaching women. It takes guts, and it's and nobody teaches you how to do this. I try to be kind. Girls rarely EVER do the approaching and then they get mad when guys approach them. Someone has to make a move or else people wouldn't fall in love.

Thanks for sharing this. That's a sad story and unfortunately it's common, so I wanted to add my 2 cents. Obviously the guy is crushed, and needs to move on with his life. He certainly deserves to find someone, he sounds like a good guy, just doesn't have what women like us need. Do you think if you introduce him to one of your girl friends that he might take that as a friendly gesture and that might patch things up? He's not going to be as nice if he's not trying to date you anymore, but maybe it'll leave things on a good note.

I haven't tried it myself, but I think I will the next time that happens with me.

My wife does not have sex with any white bois, including me. I have sissy sex with other white fem sissies sometimes.
When we’re out together for dinner or drinks it’s white women that I catch checking her out a lot more than white guys. Occasionally if we’re in a bar I’ll cum back from the bathroom to see a white boi talking to her. They never stay long. The words “I’m married” or a simple “no thank you”always work. Now if a black man approaches I will immediately offer him my seat next to her. It doesn’t mean he will get to use us, but out of respect to his superiority as a real man we both believe this is proper behavior.

Maybe yo can still involve him in the lifestyle...I'm sure a lady of your sexual caliber has access to a Bull that will teach him properly.

Back