BBC: Do you approach women in public?

Just about every time I go to a store I have a sexy black man check me out, but they never approach. I dont understand, they clearly like what they see. How often do you approach a women in public, outside of a club/bar scene? What cues do you get from a woman that makes her seem unapproachable in your eyes?
well, i my case...i do walk up to a white woman milf or some woman around my age, if she is attractive. i don't make it a habit because i'm from the southern states, so that alone is enough for most guys not to walk up to a white woman.lol i say some signs that i look for is maybe a seductive smile, once we caught eyes. um, if she brushes her hair behind her ear, then give me those "i notice you watching me, and i want you come get it" kind of eyes.lol there are so many signs, so i guess it depends on how seductive and flirty that woman is.

When asked by his friend how he managed to always get so much pussy, the man responded, "I just smile at 'em, walk up and tell 'em I think they're HOT, and would they like to have sex with me."

The friend winched and said, "man, don't you get your face smacked a lot?" ... and the man smiled and responded, "absolutely, but I get a lot of pussy, too!".

When asked by his friend how he managed to always get so much pussy, the man responded, "I just smile at 'em, walk up and tell 'em I think they're HOT, and would they like to have sex with me."

The friend winched and said, "man, don't you get your face smacked a lot?" ... and the man smiled and responded, "absolutely, but I get a lot of pussy, too!".
Good one! :)

Just about every time I go to a store I have a sexy black man check me out, but they never approach. I dont understand, they clearly like what they see. How often do you approach a women in public, outside of a club/bar scene? What cues do you get from a woman that makes her seem unapproachable in your eyes?

With America's love of guns, why would I want to approach a woman if I don't check first if she's with a white boyfriend or hubby who lives for the NRA.

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE. NOW I SEE WHY YOU CATCHING FEELINGS LIKE A BITCH !!! DO ME A FAVOR. I GOT SOME DOLLAR BILLS FOR YOU LITTLE STRIPPER. GET ON THE POLE SO I CAN MAKE IT RAIN ON YOU. GET THE FUCK OFF HERE FAKE.
LMFAO!!!!!! :bounce: You don't know *******...BITCH! And why the fuck do you types in caps all the time, dumb ass? LOL! Learn to use a keyboard, fag! You don't have dollar bills, you have no money, bitch! Go ask momma for some, while she makes your PB & J sandwich! HAHAHAHA! Don't waste my time, faggot! Get the dick out of your mouth! :bounce:

BOTH of YOU stop it NOW!

LOL, Im real as love you!!! You fake dick sucker with your fake pics. On here acting like a bitch because I can take your pussy . I guess you a fake ass WHITE DUDE on here acting like a homo. You need tampons for all that ******* you doing???? And what the fuck is a grown ass man doing posting smiley faces and ******* like that??? MR.LOL hold on I got the answer. SIGNS OF A PUNK BITCH HIDING BEHIND A COMPUTER... And last thing my bitch, I get my pics by the way of working out at GOLD'S GYM !!!!
Sorry, I'm laughing too hard to type! ROTFFLMFAO! :) I'm sorry, I shouldn't pick on you, I know why you're here. I've had this website explained to me, and it makes sense now. So I apologize for raining on your fantasy. Do I believe your picture is real? No, of course not. Are you real? Of course not. Is my picture real? No, of course not, it's from the web, like yours, but that's cool. ;) I did enjoy the rant though, but no hard feelings. I get why you're here and I won't make fun of you anymore. Good luck with the confidence!

PS: No hard feelings, so let's just move on. :balanced:
BOTH OF YOU TAKE A CHILL PILL, NOW!!!!!!

Welovefun ... if you see a man (any man) that you're interested in, checking you out, just give 'em good eye contact and a smile as stacy mentioned. But, if you wish to attract black guys, you can always get you some classy jewelry or tattoos that send out the message ... check out the following:

View attachment 206265View attachment 206266View attachment 206267View attachment 206268View attachment 206269View attachment 206270View attachment 206271View attachment 206272

Does this stuff really mean anything? Anyone actually do this and have anything come of it?

Does this stuff really mean anything? Anyone actually do this and have anything come of it?
Yes, it DOES! Their are social group of, by and for women who LIVE this lifestyle and write about it. Which is why the tats and jewelry exist in the first place.

So,YES, it means a LOT to the women... And us brothas too!

Interested Couple, that's a good question, actually. I've seen the "ace of spades" tattoo on a couple women in public, but I've never seen some of the other tattoos, or t-shirts, or jewelry. But, I haven't been looking either, to be honest. The malls & beaches are great places to look for these things, and usually I'm with my family when I go there. My wife watches me like a hawk when we're in the malls. She knows I love the esculator/no panties thing ... :happy:
The whole objective, however, is to make black men comfortable in approaching a classy white lady for conversation. I imagine there is as much reluctance there as there is with white ladies flirting/approaching black men. Certainly both know what these symbols mean, however ... if done subtlely, it doesn't draw attention from others that aren't into this lifestyle.

But it is NOT (nor interpreted), as the "ace of spades tattoo" to those who are TRULY into the lifestyle. The women who wear these symbols do NOT consider themselves as "aces", but "Queens".

The "objective" is simply to let the viewing audience know that the woman wearing the symbol is sexually, exclusively available to black men only...even in the company of her own husband, usually with his consent or acceptance! The women who created these symbols definitively KNOW why and for what reasons they wear the symbols.

But it is NOT (nor interpreted), as the "ace of spades tattoo" to those who are TRULisnto the lifestyle. The women who wear these symbols do NOT consider themselves as "aces", but "Queens".

True, the Q on the spade makes it the "Queen of Spades", the spade by itself is the "Ace of Spades", which, from what I have read, is/was the death symbol used by many soldiers during the Vietnam War and was sometimes used in propaganda leaflets aimed at the VC and NVA.

Back