BBC: Do you approach women in public?

Sexual attraction is a 2 way street. It is tough for any 2 people who don't know each other to meet spontaneously - does not matter what race, age, or whatever else. Unless one party is really advertising it who knows what reaction you may have.

Most people are usually too respectful to just try to start hooking up unless it is in a bar or someplace like that.

I have gone thru asking someone that i would like to get to know and i get strange looks and rejection. I know most women have their preferences but there are some that say no and regret it later.

I go thru this too when i try i try to talk to women here on this site, some will talk and some will try to be rude about it and dont want to chat. i dont get it either and im not a rude person either, i treat people with respect.

The man not approaching is very beta.

i get what you saying, guy has to approach which shows confidence and such which is what an alpha male would do. but in this case it's not necessarily mean you are beta. Its just how the situation is. and i really don't see anything wrong with the girls approaching me.

Just about every time I go to a store I have a sexy black man check me out, but they never approach. I dont understand, they clearly like what they see. How often do you approach a women in public, outside of a club/bar scene? What cues do you get from a woman that makes her seem unapproachable in your eyes?

Growing up the way I did, I didn't break out of my shell until college. By the time I did, it wasn't that some women seemed unapproachable, but more so that ALL women seemed approachable. I don't necessarily think it has anything to do with physical cues. I think it's more of a mental game that most guys play with themselves before talking to a new woman, let alone one they find attractive. My strategy for dealing with that is to just dive in! lol worse case scenario is I end up being dismissed. ;) but its hard for a woman to turn you away when you make em smile.

I actually love the ankle bracelet idea and the earrings. The tattoo is a little over the top for me.

But would a black man really know that the spade earrings or bracelet is a sign of our interest?

In case you aren't aware (regarding the tattoos), they make temporary tattoos that you can easily remove with skin care products. So you're not stuck "for life" with something you may eventually get tired of. I'm not into real tattoos either, especially big ones. ;)

I already said no. You were wrong
Give it up already.

You extrapolated nonsense -- coming off quite insecure, by the way -- from one very simple sentenced.

you said no to my scenario about being approached by a woman. you were the one who brought up whether it was alpha or beta. if i extrapolated nonsense based on exactly what you said, then what you said was nonsense. and having to define actions based on whether they're alpha or beta sounds to me rather insecure.

Just about every time I go to a store I have a sexy black man check me out, but they never approach. I dont understand, they clearly like what they see. How often do you approach a women in public, outside of a club/bar scene? What cues do you get from a woman that makes her seem unapproachable in your eyes?
I recently started approaching white milfs in public thats the only way too know..

I'm in DC and a simple hello usually works for me . I know when a white woman is interested because she'll keep the conversation going . When I say hello and a white woman doesn't give me eye contact and say hello back I know they aren't ready to be dominated and probably still a lil scared. But I hate when they give you eye contact and their body language is telling you their interested and they won't approach. Sometimes it's awkward approaching them when their in groups or is it just me?

I'm in DC and a simple hello usually works for me . I know when a white woman is interested because she'll keep the conversation going . When I say hello and a white woman doesn't give me eye contact and say hello back I know they aren't ready to be dominated and probably still a lil scared. But I hate when they give you eye contact and their body language is telling you their interested and they won't approach. Sometimes it's awkward approaching them when their in groups or is it just me?
U are right bro!
Have some casual talk, and it can take off....
I am in Hanover,md where cam I find some milfs?

Also for milfs it has to be a classier spot but not to classy if that doesn't sound confusing. For me the best place to meet white women is at the pool where they swim. You can see their body and they can see yours. I catch them checking out my physique and I make a move off that to start a general convo and go from there. Hey Bruh the pool!!

I can only speak for myself, and the only times that I have any opportunity to meet men is when I travel for business, and that has
been but back drastically.
First of all, I do check out men around my hotels, but I would never approach first! It is much nicer to know that he has an interest in me,
and I always make sure that it is just conversation at first, usually about just liking to have someone to talk with, etc.
I don't judge by looks, but I do have my attractions, and I will talk with anyone who initiates the action.
If a man starts out too aggressive, I will usually channel him back a little, but until I make up my mind, one way or the other, I don't fully discourage him. (It is a rare occasion, when a man's first words are "I wanna fuck you", ever have a chance to become a reality, but I must admit that I have submitted to that before!)
If you want to admire my body, look down my dress for a peek, or anything like that..........you will learn more about how I am feeling by looking me in the eyes, when you talk! (My best orgasms are usually with eye to eye contact, while exploring each other's thoughts!)

If you want me to open my legs to you, you need to open my mind and make me smile and laugh!

Back