Bareback, Hot or Not?

Shouldn't even be a question. You have to take precautions, but of course it's hot. Being able to fill her with cum adds a whole another level of excitement to the sex.

We agreed right from the beginning that Laura wouldn't use condoms with black guys. She went bareback right from the beginning with her black friend and took a sexy creampie from him, and will be doing so with other black guys in the future. We value quality over quantity in any case, and if a guy cannot prove to us that he doesn't have various diseases, then he's not really someone we are interested in bringing into our bedroom to begin with.

Last edited:
To me fucking someone else girlfriend or wife bareback is a turn on. Just the thought of cumming deep into another mans girl turns me on more than anything.. Always has. Plus I prefer bareback sex, condoms always take away from the pleasure... At least with me.
I would love to watch you pump your big black seed deep into my wife's pussy

missionary 8.jpg
VERY hot, it's total surrender and the ultimate intimacy. Is this beautiful woman single or is she married? Is she alone with her black lover or is her husband watching him plunge his big bare black cock into her? What does her husband think of her all consuming pleasure, knowing she will let this black bull do anything to her? I know I am always mesmerized when I see my wife with black men, at times it just does not seem real.

View attachment 350229
VERY hot, it's total surrender and the ultimate intimacy. Is this beautiful woman single or is she married? Is she alone with her black lover or is her husband watching him plunge his big bare black cock into her? What does her husband think of her all consuming pleasure, knowing she will let this black bull do anything to her? I know I am always mesmerized when I see my wife with black men, at times it just does not seem real.
What a beautiful pic, she looks like she is enjoying every stroke! I love it when Leann comes home with her pussy all red and leaking their cum....

Back