Bareback, Hot or Not?

As I have already stated, I prefer bareback, and so far- touch wood- im as clean as a whistle! However, it doesnt stop a bit of nerves when you get an itch or a spot down below, suddenly you think you've caught everything under the sun! Many promises are then made never to go bareback again (like having a bad hangover and saying you'll never ******* again- but you always do!).

I rarely use a condom but I restrict myself to a closed group. There are enough members both male and female to give us some variety. Most are over 40 and married so most have a good deal to loose if they bring some STD home and are mature enough to abide by the rules. We all agree to restrict activity to the group and we all get checked a couple of times a year. It is extra work but the rewards are great primal sex. It took a lot of work to get the group formed but it has proven to be well worth it.

Not defensive about it at all. Simply noted that there are conflicting views based on conflicting data and that neither set of data is necessarily correct. Beyond that, there is no issue at play that I am aware of.

Don't confuse my lack of enthusiasm for pointless argument as lack of temerity, especially when the only true mature and adult position is recognition that neither source of information being presented is flawless.

If you feel that anyone who disagrees with you must feel threatened by you, that's your issue to own. I don't know you and have no feelings about you and absolutely nothing about what little I know of you makes me feel threatened in any way.
Ignore or not, that is your prerogative.

Then again, there may be a reason that there are older folk like us still around. Especially those of us who went through those years watching friends wither and die and who are fortunate enough to have a few friends left that are still fighting to stay alive even though we know they won't be with us much longer and that their lives have drastically changed since they "acquired" HIV.

I don't get mad and defensive very often anymore, because that is usually just as big a waste of time as it would be for you to try to change my opinions regarding STD/STI.
However, I do get sad when I hear people like you trying to use someone's opinions to convince people that one of the worst plagues known to modern man is now little more than the common cold.
For you, maybe it is, UNTIL you get it.

Oh, and the issue of HIV isn't the ONLY consideration when it comes to STD/STI. Herpes, gonorrhea and some of the other bugs are even more prevalent and can be quite debilitating as well, especially as some have no cure, no magic cocktail to control them.

Feel free to comment on what you wish to believe is misinformation just as those of us who choose to, will comment on why your information is just as unreliable.
There is a reason they only claim to be "practicing" medicine.
Viral diseases like HIV and Herpes are generally forever, however a good friend's ******* was infected with HIV about 10 years ago and the virus is currently undetectable. He still takes some ******* on a daily basis but it isn't like it was when he first infected. There is a good deal of evidence that the age of antibiotics is rapidly coming to an end. During the Vietnam era there were rumors about a strain of gonorrhea that was completely antibiotic resistant, supposedly infected soldiers were sent to a hospital in Taipei. I never found out if that was true. More and more diseases STD's and others are more and more antibiotic resistant. It is only a matter of time. I have read accounts of the later stages of syphilis in the days before antibiotics. It was not a fun disease and dying was a prolonged and painful process

On the comments about us old people. I would like to add that the group I belong to has nearly all the members over 40 to 45 years old. I seriously doubt most 20 somethings could/would abide by the rules that keep us safe.

I do love to look at those young women in their 20's but in bed I prefer a mature woman that really knows what she is doing.

I think bareback is the way to go - if done responsibly of course. How else can you really feel the primal power of the fuck? Bareback taps into our deepest lusts, hence our fears (and the resultant risky thrill that is part and parcel of breaking out of fear).

When I fuck white women I always look in their eyes. The eyes give away so much: hesitation, fear, excitement, the thrill etc. The consent is in the eyes when the pupils dilate. In the moment my BBC slides in and opens her wide and deep a strong emotional bond of intimacy is formed - and all of it can be seen in her sighing eyes.

S x
Oh DAMN !!!! You certainly have a phenomenal way with words my friend, my respects to You ;)

We require up to date testing. Once she is comfortable with the person, she prefers bareback. Even with condoms on a big cock, leakage occurs frequently. Playing with tested people is the only way to be sure. It allows her to feel comfortable when she milks the cum out of a cock with her pussy.

We only allow bareback with karens regular bbc lover who she's been seeing for a while now and one other black friend of mine that i also share her with on increasingly frequent occasions.
No others are allowed , thats the rule .
Stefan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back