Bareback, Hot or Not?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by YB Couple, Jul 10, 2013.

1. YB Couple

YB Couple New Member

Is fucking someone elses girlfriend/wife bareback a turn on?
    from a single guys point of view ....

2. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    i only do bareback love to feel bulls cum in me and love it when it runs out.

3. my wife for bbc bare

my wife for bbc bare Active Member Gold Member

US
    Totally hot and bare or go home

4. jd2234irl

jd2234irl Active Member

Ireland
    bare back is the only way to fuck a black guy
    that superior black cum shot deep into my womb

5. Elelator_Cpl

Elelator_Cpl Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    We love it whenever we can. Love having friends leak their precum, then shoot their loads deep.

6. oak607

oak607 Member

For a guys persoective I don't go bareback unless I am comfortable with the women or situation. Definitely not the crust time , it's one less thing on the mind. But I will gladly give whatever cum shot u want. So not hot for the first time

7. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

I rarely use a condom but all my activity is within a relatively closed group. For me a condom detracts from the intimacy. However I always make sure that a reliable method of birth control is used and/or the woman is surgically safe, as I am. Two methods of birth control should always be employed.

One thing I have found interesting, is that for many women that are surgically safe or have had hysterectomies are very turned on or even orgasm when I come in them even though there is no chance of them getting pregnant. There seems to be something about the act of the male ejaculating into her that many women find very stimulating

8. likeit

likeit Banned

theres only one REPLY IF ITS THE RIGHT BBC

9. Deidre

Deidre Member

love bareback! prefer it to condoms, any day. the feel of cum shooting in me is such a huge turnon, i'll usually cum extra hard just from it!

10. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    Bareback for me!

11. Enjoyshareing

Enjoyshareing Member

Wife wouldnt have it any other way then bareback !!!. Luvs being shotful as many times as can be !. Her Second Filling 016.jpg she says all those tadpoles swimming round inside her feels Great !.

12. hungfun1982

hungfun1982 New Member

bare is the best

13. sandramadrid

sandramadrid Active Member

for me bareback always

14. YoungBull23

YoungBull23 Member

To me fucking someone else girlfriend or wife bareback is a turn on. Just the thought of cumming deep into another mans girl turns me on more than anything.. Always has. Plus I prefer bareback sex, condoms always take away from the pleasure... At least with me.

15. NowADaze

NowADaze Guest

Sex without condoms is largely a waste of time for me. I have noticed the feelings of well-being and health are much greater without a condom than with. And, after delving into the research (preliminary so far; I'd love to be pointed to more sources!), the risk of STDs are laughably overstated. It's a bunch of fear-mongering and propaganda.

I'm still selective, because I have much more to lose than to gain (and because I can afford to be), but I would never even think about pursuing something with a couple/woman who espoused "safe sex" as one of the first things out of their mouth.

16. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

I'm sure that all those infected with STD/STI would agree with you.

Odd you feel that way, considering it is so laughably overstated.

17. Mariposa blanca

Mariposa blanca Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    One of my very dear friends from univ is HIV positive, and has been for several years. I value his opinion greatly. If I ever had to tell him that I had been reckless and was now positive as well, the look in his eyes would shatter me. Trust me, HIV may no longer mean a certain death sentence in the near future, but it's no fun to live with, from what I hear from him.

If me asking a guy to use a condom, to be safe, would be a deal-breaker for him, then I wouldn't want to be with him anyway. Sex might be fantastic, but even the greatest sex isn't worth your health and well-being. Once trust is earned, on both sides, then fine. But that isn't instantaneous.

18. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

Everybody has a comfort level. I wouldn't have sex with anyone that didn't have a clean medical. It is no guarantee but reduces the risk to a level I am comfortable with. A good part of any good sexual encounter is trust and respect. If someone balks at meeting a reasonable request you probably don't want to share a bed with them.

Within the group I belong to I don't use condoms and I don't think anyone else does either. However we all get checked a couple of times a year. and one of the big things is sexual activity is restricted to members of the group and your spouse. Not a totally fool proof system but it has worked for us.

#18 Torpedo, Sep 8, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
  19. BLS

BLS Member

Yep, I know the risk but bareback fucking is natural fucking.
    Just my 2 cents

BLS

20. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

We also have friends (yes, multiple) who are HIV+ as well as too many more who have herpes.
    Knock on wood, we've been lucky, but we've been monogamous due to insisting on co-testing with any prospects, none of whom have as yet come up totally STD/STI free, men or women.

It was heartbreaking to have one friend visit with us for a week and see the separate carry on suitcase he had to bring just to carry all the pills for his "cocktail". The bag was full and he still needed to have his doctor call in a prescription for him to pick up locally.

Definitely not a happy way to have to live, especially if you have to do a lot of travelling as he does. :(