Bareback, Hot or Not?

The statistical info I provided on AIDS, above, are from the Center of Disease Control and from the AIDS government foundation. I can most assuredly guarantee these organizations aren't fabricating their data.

The infection rates I posted are also from the CDC. So if you take them at face value, there is less than a 0.70 percent chance you will become infected with HIV, per incident, even assuming the person you are playing with is infected.

Maybe the common cold is a bigger deal!

Not defensive about it at all.

-shrugs- Maybe you aren't. This post was a lot calmer. Two posts earlier in the thread were, I perceived, not. I don't hold grudges though, so water under the bridge.

Simply noted that there are conflicting views based on conflicting data and that neither set of data is necessarily correct.

Well, yeah, this is pretty obvious. Neither did I say it was correct.

Anywho, the rest of your post is "this is my opinion and I am not changing it," which, with all due respect, doesn't interest me.

The infection rates I posted are also from the CDC. So if you take them at face value, there is less than a 0.70 percent chance you will become infected with HIV, per incident, even assuming the person you are playing with is infected.

Maybe the common cold is a bigger deal!

Considering the relative consequences of acquiring HIV, that is still .079 % higher than I wish to chance.

Undoubtedly catching a cold is more common, but that does seem to balance out as, unlike HIV, your own body cures itself of a cold. That is unless you happen to have gotten HIV which has progressed into full blown AIDS.

Too bad wearing a condom doesn't help prevent the spread of the common cold.

-shrugs- Maybe you aren't. This post was a lot calmer. Two posts earlier in the thread were, I perceived, not. I don't hold grudges though, so water under the bridge.

On second thought, maybe I am somewhat defensive.
I doubt that having lost an Uncle due to a tainted ******* transfusion he received prior to HIV/AIDS even being identified and then many friends and still having friends who are doing their best to live with it, leaves one unaffected and neutral to the issue.

If you perceived anger toward you, I apologize.

Considering the relative consequences of acquiring HIV, that is still .079 % higher than I wish to chance.

I know, dude. I get it. My posts aren't about you specifically. They're not about me, either., or any one individual.

They're about the general idea that people have towards HIV. There is a tremendously strong connotation with regards to HIV that it is:

1. A lot easier to catch than it truly is
2. A lot more debilitating, once caught, than it truly is

Like my friend said, in 2013 -- not in 20[XX] or 198[X], or in Africa, or in [insert 3rd world country] -- it is a chronic illness on the same plane as diabetes.

I know that is unimaginably hard, if not impossible, to wrap your head around. It's hard for me to understand, too; I still have illogical, ******* fears of it out of proportion to what the contemporary statistics scream. That is because of propaganda. Because I was told by authoritarians and advertisement.

The only way to overcome such "paid programming" is through conscious repetition of knowledge (which hopefully leads to wisdom). That is why these sorts of discussions are valuable.

Anywho, thanks for displaying a more open mind than I initially pegged you for.

Is fucking someone elses girlfriend/wife bareback a turn on?
from a single guys point of view ....

Since it's obvious that you have photos to share with the community, this thread is in violation of #10 & #17 of the Site's Forum Rules , please review the a Rules (from the bottom-up), make contributions to the many pictorial and thematic threads ("P.A.W.G", "Allure of the Black Panty", or other threads), before making a new post or creating a new thread. Thank you for your cooperation! blackmeat, U.S. Administrator, blacktowhite.net

Not hot. Not worth the risk of getting an STD or getting a girl pregnant. I know there's the pill and all but I am choosing to take the steps for fun, safe, sex.

I think bareback is the way to go - if done responsibly of course. How else can you really feel the primal power of the fuck? Bareback taps into our deepest lusts, hence our fears (and the resultant risky thrill that is part and parcel of breaking out of fear).

When I fuck white women I always look in their eyes. The eyes give away so much: hesitation, fear, excitement, the thrill etc. The consent is in the eyes when the pupils dilate. In the moment my BBC slides in and opens her wide and deep a strong emotional bond of intimacy is formed - and all of it can be seen in her sighing eyes.

S x

Back