Bareback, Hot or Not?

One of my very dear friends from univ is HIV positive, and has been for several years. I value his opinion greatly. If I ever had to tell him that I had been reckless and was now positive as well, the look in his eyes would shatter me. Trust me, HIV may no longer mean a certain death sentence in the near future, but it's no fun to live with, from what I hear from him.

If me asking a guy to use a condom, to be safe, would be a deal-breaker for him, then I wouldn't want to be with him anyway. Sex might be fantastic, but even the greatest sex isn't worth your health and well-being. Once trust is earned, on both sides, then fine. But that isn't instantaneous.

I have been conversing with someone who is HIV+ and he is doing his best to inform people that, with modern medicine, it's simply not nearly worthy of the stigma attached to it.

Obviously it's not "fun" to live with (dat medicine expensive, yo), but according to my source, in the modern world it rarely leads to AIDS.

In any case, as I've said in multiple threads, I always have recent test results ready to show anyone I'm with. Someone who's like "zomg you better use a condom!" but then isn't willing (or, worse, doesn't have) to provide test results of their own is someone I'm probably rolling my eyes about.

I have been conversing with someone who is HIV+ and he is doing his best to inform people that, with modern medicine, it's simply not nearly worthy of the stigma attached to it.

For those of us who know and understand, it's not stigma, it's knowing we don't want it. So if refusing to jump in bed with someone who is infected, REGARDLESS of who says it's no big deal, offends someone- tough *******. I don't care how low your count is, it ain't happening. That is a period.

Obviously it's not "fun" to live with (dat medicine expensive, yo), but according to my source, in the modern world it rarely leads to AIDS.

Rarely isn't good enough, but thanks.

In any case, as I've said in multiple threads, I always have recent test results ready to show anyone I'm with. Someone who's like "zomg you better use a condom!" but then isn't willing (or, worse, doesn't have) to provide test results of their own is someone I'm probably rolling my eyes about.

You can roll your eyes, but anyone crawling into our bed better be rolling on a condom for at least the first six months AFTER we have done co-testing and all that comes up negative. For EVERYTHING.

Problem is most things you do for fun carry an element of risk. Ive been on sun beds in past and love sunbathing- risk of cancer, i like to ******* -risk of liver and heart disease, nice food- heart disease and diabetes etc, smoke (i dont but just for example) -lung cancer etc. we all know the risks but in the end wouldnt do anything just to be safe! Like everything else, do it in moderation and you lower the risk, but it is still a risk.

To me fucking someone else girlfriend or wife bareback is a turn on. Just the thought of cumming deep into another mans girl turns me on more than anything.. Always has. Plus I prefer bareback sex, condoms always take away from the pleasure... At least with me.
It is great to know that this thought turns on a bull as well as us cucks. Giving up my wife to a black bull and watching him cum inside her remains the hottest thing ever

I have to say the wives that I have cum in I did not like the husbands, so it was an extra thrill to send their wives back with my cum in them. I've never pursued a married woman but I have a hard time not giving in to beautiful woman that makes it known what she really wants and needs.

Your friend is being a bit overly optimistic ... its worth knowing the facts.
According to www.aids.gov over 1.1 million people in the US have AIDS, and only 25% (1:4) of them are virally suppressed. One fifth of HIV+ infected do not know they are infected. Per capita, black males represent the highest newly infected risk group. Afro-Americans, in general, represent 12% of the population, yet 44% of new HIV infections. At any rate, antiretroviral therapy lowers the viral load, lowering the risk (not eliminating) of transmitting HIV to a HIV- partner. The site suggests HIV+ partners always practice safe sex. Information on this can be found under "Mixed Status" relationships at the website.

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/basics/ataglance.html
http://aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/prevention/reduce-your-risk/mixed-status-couples/

Actually, Mac appears to know just as much as you or ANYONE does about the subject. You both simply choose to believe opinions posed by different sources.

I'm not sure why you're so defensive about this subject, but it indicates to me that there's clearly an issue at play here that you're not dealing with.

Since you seem to lack the temerity to otherwise be mature and adult about this conversation (or maybe anything to do with me; I also get the inclination that you're simply threatened by me), chances are I'll ignore all future posts from you. I have no interest in attempting to change your opinion. I simply don't care.

Anywho, it's clear to me that you older folks are woefully behind the times wrt HIV and modern medicine. I don't care if you get mad and defensive about it; like I said, I don't care about changing your opinions or actions. But I will correct misinformed posts and messages.

Average per act risk of getting HIV
by exposure route to an infected source Exposure route Chance of infection
******* transfusion 90%
Childbirth (to baby) 25%
Needle-sharing injection ******* use 0.67%
Percutaneous needle stick 0.30%
Receptive anal intercourse* 0.04–3.0%
Insertive anal intercourse* 0.03%
Receptive penile-vaginal intercourse* 0.05–0.30%
Insertive penile-vaginal intercourse* 0.01–0.38%
Receptive oral intercourse*§ 0–0.04%
Insertive oral intercourse*§ 0–0.005%

assuming no condom use
§ source refers to oral intercourse
performed on a man
[/quote[

I'm not sure why you're so defensive about this subject, but it indicates to me that there's clearly an issue at play here that you're not dealing with.

Not defensive about it at all. Simply noted that there are conflicting views based on conflicting data and that neither set of data is necessarily correct. Beyond that, there is no issue at play that I am aware of.

Since you seem to lack the temerity to otherwise be mature and adult about this conversation (or maybe anything to do with me; I also get the inclination that you're simply threatened by me), chances are I'll ignore all future posts from you. I have no interest in attempting to change your opinion. I simply don't care.

Don't confuse my lack of enthusiasm for pointless argument as lack of temerity, especially when the only true mature and adult position is recognition that neither source of information being presented is flawless.

If you feel that anyone who disagrees with you must feel threatened by you, that's your issue to own. I don't know you and have no feelings about you and absolutely nothing about what little I know of you makes me feel threatened in any way.
Ignore or not, that is your prerogative.

Anywho, it's clear to me that you older folks are woefully behind the times wrt HIV and modern medicine. I don't care if you get mad and defensive about it; like I said, I don't care about changing your opinions or actions. But I will correct misinformed posts and messages.

Then again, there may be a reason that there are older folk like us still around. Especially those of us who went through those years watching friends wither and die and who are fortunate enough to have a few friends left that are still fighting to stay alive even though we know they won't be with us much longer and that their lives have drastically changed since they "acquired" HIV.

I don't get mad and defensive very often anymore, because that is usually just as big a waste of time as it would be for you to try to change my opinions regarding STD/STI.
However, I do get sad when I hear people like you trying to use someone's opinions to convince people that one of the worst plagues known to modern man is now little more than the common cold.
For you, maybe it is, UNTIL you get it.

Oh, and the issue of HIV isn't the ONLY consideration when it comes to STD/STI. Herpes, gonorrhea and some of the other bugs are even more prevalent and can be quite debilitating as well, especially as some have no cure, no magic cocktail to control them.

Feel free to comment on what you wish to believe is misinformation just as those of us who choose to, will comment on why your information is just as unreliable.
There is a reason they only claim to be "practicing" medicine.

re: Bareback, Hot or Not?

Of course its HOT, but is it always wise ... hell no! I can probably count on my hands the number of times I've worn a condom when having intercourse, but I've always been partner selective, and I don't mind making a quick inquiry of STDs with the individual I'm about to have intercourse with IF I don't know them, know they often have several sex partners, or know they think the same way about sex "safety" as I do. Just because a female is white, doesn't necessarily make her a desirable "bareback" sex partner, either.
What you have, however, are a growing number of individuals that don't care, are self-focused, and irresponsible of others. The very fact that cases of herpes and selective other STDs are growing in the younger population proves that point. If you know you have an STD and don't inform your partner before having sex, and don't use protection, you're an asshole, period! Just because you can take a medication that will suppress the symptoms of a specific disease, doesn't mean you're safe to fuck others bareback ... if you can't understand that, you don't need to be subjecting others to your stupidity. Amazes me at the growing number of self-centered individuals these days. :mad:
The statistical info I provided on AIDS, above, are from the Center of Disease Control and from the AIDS government foundation. I can most assuredly guarantee these organizations aren't fabricating their data. Mac :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Not defensive about it at all.

-shrugs- Maybe you aren't. This post was a lot calmer. Two posts earlier in the thread were, I perceived, not. I don't hold grudges though, so water under the bridge.

Simply noted that there are conflicting views based on conflicting data and that neither set of data is necessarily correct.

Well, yeah, this is pretty obvious. Neither did I say it was correct.

Anywho, the rest of your post is "this is my opinion and I am not changing it," which, with all due respect, doesn't interest me.

Back