Bareback, Hot or Not?

I agree bareback is the ultimate, and nothing compares to the feeling, how ever it is always always better to be safe,
not only to protect yourself but also your partners, Many people have some form of a STD or are HIV + and not even know it. So for me the best policy is to play safely, use condoms and get tested regularly.

Last edited:
Exactly, that's what I have always been saying. I have no idea why you would want to invite someone into your bedroom who could have any disease for all you know, and risk infecting not only yourself, but your partner as well. Aside from that, sex is frankly not the full deal when protection has to be used, and for us it kinda goes without saying that if we deem someone trustworthy enough to have sex with her, it will be bareback, with the permission to unload deep inside her.
Sometimes, people are not as trustworthy as you initially take them to be. Unfortunate when you place trust, thinking it was earned, and you find out later they weren't deserving of it.

Sometimes, people are not as trustworthy as you initially take them to be. Unfortunate when you place trust, thinking it was earned, and you find out later they weren't deserving of it.
That sucks, but it could happen with anyone. Your beloved spouse could cheat on you and bring home an STD, but the possibility of that happening probably doesn't mean you should never have unprotected sex with them. It's a calculated risk.

That sucks, but it could happen with anyone. Your beloved spouse could cheat on you and bring home an STD, but the possibility of that happening probably doesn't mean you should never have unprotected sex with them. It's a calculated risk.
I hear you, Alex_D, and my hubby is the one man I trust completely, with my life, my heart, my last breath. He is the one man who I would never hesitate to go bareback with. And that's the way it should be.

I suppose it would be riskier if you couldn't be as selective, or have the chances of playing with a better caliber of people. It would also depend on what country you live in. I don't think we'd be playing bareback in Brazil...

I think that if you are so fearful of catching something that you make the guys wear condoms, then you're missing the whole point of extramarital play. You may as well just use a dildo.

If what you get out of it is holding, kissing, talking, and smiling then I can see why you're so concerned...
That's part and parcel. It's a whole experience. But, then again, I look at the guy as the sum of the parts, he's more than just his cock.

For anyone who sees a guy as just a cock, then, yes, a dildo could be a replacement.

that's true a man you live with and adore is yours for life, I have a selection of dildo's but I use when hubby not here or I feel like going that extra mile with him... my hubby ain't no real looker( he says that, not me) but I love him for what he is and that's honest,loving,direct meaning he tells people how it is... even though I sometimes go bareback its always with someone I now or think I know..i have a allergy to rubber so bareback is only thing for me..however I am not on pill but have coil fitted.. touch wood I have never caught anything and if I did would tell hubby. A DILDO IS FOR FUN a MARRIAGE IS FOR LIFE..and even though swing I would not find another man like my husband or the chances would be slim...

That's part and parcel. It's a whole experience. But, then again, I look at the guy as the sum of the parts, he's more than just his cock.

For anyone who sees a guy as just a cock, then, yes, a dildo could be a replacement.

Well we do see them as the sum of their parts as well. If we didn't look at the whole picture then we wouldn't ever find quality studs now would we? Dick on Demand is what we look for. My wife is not interested in romance or foreplay with her studs. She just likes to milk some hot dicks into her pussy plain and simple. Does that mean that she is wanting that from every dude with a big dick? Of course not. We have to be able to enjoy their personality and have conversations. We consider all of her regular studs friends, which is why they all play bareback. It goes back to our original statement that if you can't trust them to not have a disease then why would you play with them at all?

I'm pretty sure the title of this thread is "Bareback, Hot or Not?", not "Do you think it's ever safe to play bareback?"

And somehow it's now a thread about dildo use. LOL

Back