13 inch BBC seeking Phonesex

Any couples single females or males? Wanna talk to a younger BBC even if you’re single guy you wanna talk about your wife or a girlfriend hit me up message me if you guys interested this exchange numbers I can give you mine is having fun on the phone.
This isn’t youb
The profile pic isn’t the same as the guy featured
I know the guy in the dick pics that isn’t him in the profile

Any couples single females or males? Wanna talk to a younger BBC even if you’re single guy you wanna talk about your wife or a girlfriend hit me up message me if you guys interested this exchange numbers I can give you mine is having fun on the phone.
Hmu

hi
we are a couple and my wife is very hot and she likes your

WOW! What an amazing BBC!! So long and fat looks perfect for me and my girl. I would love to grab it beat it and play with it, suck it and try to deepthroat it. Once you’re rock hard I want my girl to take it deep inside of her!

Oh hey there!!!! 😍😍😍
Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view

Back